Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ran into the Dr. Zomboss multiball bug on PvZ during the tourney today - I believe I started MAIL while battling him, then lost one ball, which registered as a ball out even with other balls in play. I use 1W, so could still see the other balls and was able to continue playing for a bit longer (despite registering ball out, it didn't take me back to the launcher...not even sure which ball I was on, anyway, since it's so easy to get extra balls on PvZ), then at some point my flippers froze and the table wouldn't respond to anything. Tried a bunch of stuff like pausing and resuming, forcing a game save by exiting to main menu and then resuming the saved game, nudging the table repeatedly (pretty much the only thing the table will respond to, though all the nudging in the world doesn't generate warnings or a tilt)...nada. The game is still there, but stuck. And not that it was a competitive score for the tourney, but it would have been a PB, if I could complete the game. I'm not skilled enough to get to the boss guys all that often, so it's kind of an event when it happens

Also recall having problems similar to what someone else mentioned re the mailbox door opening/closing weirdly. I might be remembering this wrong, but while the bug was happening, it seemed to be tied to the left flipper -- like I could get it to open/close in sync with using the flipper.

Comment

• PvZ bugs

@chasarumba
      i have had exactly this happen to me twice last night alone a third time some time last month it was something about zomboss don't think it was during multiball part yet don't know, after losing mission a ball dropped on the plunger that was not supposed to and eventually got them in the mail box and they just got stuck there

another Last night problem the mailbox door started opening/closing weirdly cant pinpoint when or how but my flippers stopped working Completely and just drained my ball And the saved ball too

non game breaking bug also last night at the football mission at some point the football zombie stopped did not move so had to let it end but after i could hear sound of the football zombie going back and forth, i had to start the football mission again to get it to stop after that it was ok

not really bugs
      trying to advance multipliers on PvZ seems pointless but seems to work just abnormally bad luck

Please allow dpad+Triangle, Circle, Square button for flippers alot of people seem to want this and it makes sense even tho i am ok with L1 R1 i think this should be a must

return pressure sensitivity to X button/launch button please its vary inaccurate using the right thumbstick
      Last edited by RabidShark; 10-27-2012, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chasarumba View Post
        Ran into the Dr. Zomboss multiball bug on PvZ during the tourney today.
        I ran into the Mail box bug (another game breaking glitch) yesterday, while playing the tourney. Ugh!

Comment

• Sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks for reporting these!

Comment

• Is anyone else finding the launch skillshot on El Dorado (hold the upper left flipper up) impossible to do now? the ball shoots out and hits well above the flipper now. Maybe coming out too fast or the weight is off. either way I can't get that skillshot in ZP2. Even the ball save launch hits it in the tip of the flipper now when it would go straight in under it.
            Last edited by Pyrii; 10-30-2012, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• I think this may be a bug, i'm playing a on a 480i CRT and here's what may be a bug, there's insane amount of tearing on most of the tables, so much that even without much sharpness, I have to take breaks after 20 minutes of play because it's getting quite painful. Please fix this or at least introduce a proper non-letterbox 4:3 mode to fix that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pyrii View Post
                Is anyone else finding the launch skillshot on El Dorado (hold the upper left flipper up) impossible to do now?
                I have hit it twice so far. It is doable, but very tricky now compared to ZP1.

Comment

• The "C" drophole for "CAST" on Shaman will result in a definite drain into the right outlane. seems to hit a pin that bounces it off into this hole every time.

EDIT: I just noticed the eject from the "T" bounces off the same pin straight into the right outlane too.

The old boards have fared worst from the new engine imo, the rubber for all the pins bounces the ball all over the place, I feel like I'm playing pinball with a superball. :P Shaman was horrible in ZP1, now it's downright unfair.

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                  I have hit it twice so far. It is doable, but very tricky now compared to ZP1.
                  It might be doable with the old button sensitivity for the launch spring, but with the analogue stick I just can't, I can hit the hole, but it won't go in.

Pretty good approximation of me playing Zen Pinball 2 so far: http://youtu.be/1D5bOlNSm8Y?hd=1
                  Last edited by Pyrii; 10-31-2012, 01:14 PM.

Comment

The "C" drophole for "CAST" on Shaman will result in a definite drain into the right outlane. seems to hit a pin that bounces it off into this hole every time.

EDIT: I just noticed the eject from the "T" bounces off the same pin straight into the right outlane too.
                    I always hit the middle cast holes myself, which almost always ejects the ball back to the right flipper. If you shoot the ball into the cast holes with the right flipper, you should be able to hit the middle hole every time.
                    Last edited by shogun00; 10-31-2012, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• I just had to quit Paranormal, because no ball was left. Had the Leviation mission on, the glowing ball went all the way down and at the same time the normal ball was lost. I activated magnosave, but both balls were gone. I nudged the table like crazy but nothing happens, no ball's coming back. Really frustrating, isn't there some button combination that lets you end the current ball in such cases, so you could continue to play? Had a pretty good score, 2 extra balls ...

Comment

• Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                        Also let them know that the kickback lights never turn on the Blade table (PS3 version). They act like dead light bulbs.
                        Just re-listing as this is still a problem in v1.02.

Comment

• Shakey Table

Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
                          I have been playing with the motion controls/sixaxis for the table nudge and the tables will not stop shaking. Every few seconds the table shakes and it's very distracting. It does this on all the tables I have tried. I don't get a tilt warning, it just slightly nudges. I know you can use other buttons for this but I prefer the motion controls. Has anyone else experienced this?
                          We have been playing so much we wore out the original black controller. I replaced it a day or so ago with two new ones a red one and a blue one. I had not experienced the slight table nudge with the old controller, but it happens with both the new ones. The red one is much worse than the blue one. I assumed it was too sensative because they were new? But seeing that others are having the same problem makes me think it may be a issue with the game? Funny the old one did not do it and the new ones do, but even stranger to me if its a game issue is why one contoller seems to be about five times worse than the other, very annoying and confussing. Are we waiting for a fix or is ther something I can do from here?

Comment

• Just posting after I've been playing the paranormal table, and the left kickback pushed the ball straight down the right outlane and drained. No chance for me to stop it in any way. Thankfully I've got an extra ball ready. Now back to punching nessie on the nose.

Comment

Just posting after I've been playing the paranormal table, and the left kickback pushed the ball straight down the right outlane and drained. No chance for me to stop it in any way. Thankfully I've got an extra ball ready. Now back to punching nessie on the nose.
                              That has happened to me a couple of times, but I was able to do a bangback (death save).

Comment

• Possible Fantastic 4 bug/glitch

Not sure if this is a bug, glitch, or some real good luck but I have played over 10 games so far on Fantastic 4 and have yet to lose a ball on the right outlane. I lose a reasonable amount on the left outlane and a good amount down the middle.

Comment

Working...
                                X