This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    The ones with violent threats/rude comments go to a special folder marked TRASH
    Haha good call!

Comment

• So we have had 3 months full of everyone reporting bugs and glitches. I know everyone was under the impression they were all going to be patched with the Fantastic 4 re-release. That obviously did not happen. Now all the talk is about a dozen new non-marvel tables in the works and secret new licenses. So you think we are ever going to see a patch? I know most people like me have purchased all the tables and would like to actually play them but some of these bugs keeps me away from playing after spending all that money.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJtrueblue View Post
        So we have had 3 months full of everyone reporting bugs and glitches. I know everyone was under the impression they were all going to be patched with the Fantastic 4 re-release. That obviously did not happen. Now all the talk is about a dozen new non-marvel tables in the works and secret new licenses. So you think we are ever going to see a patch? I know most people like me have purchased all the tables and would like to actually play them but some of these bugs keeps me away from playing after spending all that money.
        Keep in mind that Zen Studios is a very small company, and that it takes a lot of money just to put up a patch. That's why they prefer putting in a patch with a table release so it's cheaper (like F4). Hopefully with the next table release they can patch it up some more.

Please don't lose hope or anything. Even with all the bugs (which I hardly encounter much) I still heavily enjoy ZP2, it's my favorite game now

Comment

• A bug on Civil War, it occurs one time but i was not able to reproduct it : on a party with Iron-Man as the leader, after a fight (I lost it, don't know if it is pertinent), during the time when the table is "disabled" (you can shoot where you want, you don't activate what il will be activated), I shoot on the raft/prison vortex and the ball is rejected. After that, the raft has never worked ! It does nothing, the ball is absorbed and rejected by the left hole. So, I can't gain ally any more with this.
          When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

Comment

• Fantastic Four Bug

I found a bug on the Fantastic Four table. And it's a game breaking one.

When I started two multiball modes going (it was the Fantastic Four-Ball and Sign Multiball) I had a Force Field active in the left outlane. After the ball save ended two balls went into the left outlane and both stopped at the force field.

Mister Fantastic picked one of the balls up and placed back into the field of play as normal, but for some reason the other ball suddenly went airborne once the other ball was picked up and landed on the very base of the table past the drain. The ball was stuck out of view and one could only see the ball when the player nudges the table upwards.

However the game still considers the ball as still in play so when I drained two of the other three balls, the multiball modes were still active. Eventually I let the remaining ball drain which stopped the multiball mode, but that left the ball stuck at the base of the table. Even tilting the table wouldn't release it, so all I could do was restart the game.
            PSN: Jeppo99
            Feel free to friend me, but make sure you mention that you are from these forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeppo99 View Post

When I started two multiball modes going (it was the Fantastic Four-Ball and Sign Multiball) I had a Force Field active in the left outlane. After the ball save ended two balls went into the left outlane and both stopped at the force field.

Mister Fantastic picked one of the balls up and placed back into the field of play as normal, but for some reason the other ball suddenly went airborne once the other ball was picked up and landed on the very base of the table past the drain. The ball was stuck out of view and one could only see the ball when the player nudges the table upwards.

However the game still considers the ball as still in play so when I drained two of the other three balls, the multiball modes were still active. Eventually I let the remaining ball drain which stopped the multiball mode, but that left the ball stuck at the base of the table. Even tilting the table wouldn't release it, so all I could do was restart the game.
              Every stuck ball should reset to the plunger in 10 seconds, if they don't move. In these rare cases, wait 10 seconds without nudging the table, and the ball will be reset.

Comment

• Not necessarily a bug, but yesterday when I loaded up Zen Pinball 2, it gave me the welcome message again, reset my controller settings, and when I tried Civil War, that table completely reset, meaning I had to put up another Stamford multiball score. Quite weird, I must say. I almost feel as if it has something to do with me playing on Vita now, too.

Comment

• Civil War multiplayer bug

I was playing some Civil War with my girlfriend this afternoon and the following happened twice:

Split screen multiplayer, first to 10mil, 10% penalty. Iron Man was fighting Captain America, my ball drained through the middle during phase 1 and I didn't get a new ball. I could keep nudging the table but didn't get any new ball. We decided to restart the game, and then my girlfriend had the exact same problem.

Please do fix this quickly, this is game breaking in split screen!

Comment

• In that case, it could be something the player could potentially exploit to score highly. As I said, the multiball remained active while the there was a free ball and a stuck ball. I'm assuming the ten second countdown won't commence while the flippers are operating and the player is still scoring points.

EDIT: This is in response to Deep's post.
                    PSN: Jeppo99
                    Feel free to friend me, but make sure you mention that you are from these forums.

Comment

• Ninja Gaiden

While not quite a "bug" the Ninja Gaiden table has a terrible habit of launching the ball straight down the center drain whenever you start a multiball or story mode chapter. Sometimes it can be hit by the very tip of the flipper if you time it perfectly but it is extremely difficult. The "Rachel" mission is as far as I've been able to progress and it has immediately ended by either the balls draining down the center or going into a sinkhole from catching one with the tip of the flipper. I've seen a couple other people in this thread also mention the same problem. Thank you.

North American version
                      Vita
                      Last edited by skidmarkgn; 11-29-2012, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• I know this will probably never be addressed, but when playing Blade on the vita, when you shoot the right orbit, it almost always hits one of the middle bumpers on the way down and wants to drain down the right outlane all the time. It's quite annoying, and it never happens on the PS3 version.

Comment

• Maybe a one off, but figured I'd report it:

Avengers table, finally (FINALLY) got to wizard mode multiball, had a couple go down the drains while ball save was active. In short, they never came back...I tried nudging to get a tilt, let the board sit for 20 minutes, no change.

Now I know how it feels

Comment

• General Vita playing

Hello,

I'm posting this again in the right section, this time.
                            I have installed ZP2 on my recently bought Vita. First, I'd like to say I'm really glad to be able to play your great game on Vita.

I was looking forward to playing using the portrait (vertical) mode. Therefore, I have to touch the screen to activate the flippers. The problem is that the flippers does not activate exactly when I touch the screen, but just before. It's quite annoying because sometimes, when my fingers are really close to the screen (but they do not touch it!), the flippers move even when I do not want them to. And it makes it difficult to make accurate shot too, sometimes. My question is: is this normal?

Thanks.

Comment

• I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, maybe someone could tell me. In Street Fighter on the end of ball calculation screen your multiplier is never shown. For example on other tables you might see Modes Completed 4 1000(points) 8x(your multiplier) (=) 8000(points.) On SF though no matter what your multiplier it's never shown and I'm not sure on this but the EOB scores don't seem to change so as to reflect any multiplier earned. Is the multiplier figured into something else, am I just not seeing it in the EOB, or is it a glitch and missing in the score calculation altogether?
                              Man that took forever to type on my Vita.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeppo99 View Post

I think this happened to me last night. I had 2 multiball modes going (Sign and ??) and I thought my last ball drained but the game just continued to play music like the ball was in play. The Sign ramp platform thing kept rotating like it was locking balls. I tried a few nudges but nothing. Then some harder nudges and it tilted but did not reset, just added the tilt noise to go along with the music and platform rotating sounds. Worst thing was I had my high score (not much) and was on the first ball.

Sad thing is I haven't been playing that much because of other bugs/glitches. Then when I finally pick it back up, I run into game ending bugs during best ever games. Sucks when you hate your favorite game.

Comment

Working...
                                X