This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 Version Bug:

On split screen multiplayer mode, player 2's flippers are disabled after pressing the start/launch button. The flippers will work before pressing the start button though, which shouldn't be happening. It appears that the flipper disable command is backwards on player 2.

This mode worked fine on version 1.01, so one of the recent updates may be the culprit.

Comment

• On Sourcerer's Lair (PS Vita) I just had an Idle table right after the wizzard mode. All the balls drained as usual and the flippers got disabled but then nothing happened (aside from some ghosts spooking around the table)

Too bad nudging, plunging, flipping and cursing didn't help Well I havent tried cursing yet though...
      Bye Bye 800Million.

Maybe using the force in a few weeks will help
      Last edited by Boulderdash; 02-14-2013, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Iron Man (PS3) - Shy Ultimo

So this was weird.. Ultimo was scared of me I guess. I made it to the final battle for the second time in the game (didn't beat him the first time, only got about 7 hits or so) and Ultimo didn't come out until the last multi-ball drained. Then he just popped up for a second and crawled right back down into his hole. During the duration of the multi-ball the balls were affected by a center magnet like something was in the middle of the table but no Ultimo to hit and none of the lanes were flashing... I wish I had captured a video.

Comment

• Originally posted by ER777 View Post
          So this was weird.. Ultimo was scared of me I guess. I made it to the final battle for the second time in the game (didn't beat him the first time, only got about 7 hits or so) and Ultimo didn't come out until the last multi-ball drained. Then he just popped up for a second and crawled right back down into his hole. During the duration of the multi-ball the balls were affected by a center magnet like something was in the middle of the table but no Ultimo to hit and none of the lanes were flashing... I wish I had captured a video.
          That is a weird one!

Comment

• Originally posted by ER777 View Post
            This is a bug that has carried over from Marvel Pinball. I had the exact same thing happen while playing Marvel Pinball once. I even posted about it here but its been a long time ago. I dont think its a common bug because I've only ran into it once

Comment

• 3d bugs

Some 3d bugs on Ps3:

1. Blade (previously mentioned) and now Empire render 3d flatly. I posted on this in the Star Wars forum, not sure if it's a bug or somehow by design.
              2. "Score challenge" message overlay, i.e. "45,000 points to beat Dead_Ninja4's score!" obscures virtual LED. This makes the LED pretty much unreadable. If you have a lot of people on your friends list, this happens a lot. Happens whatever corner you place the LED in. The only fix I've found for it is pressing the PS button and logging out from the cross bar. Minor inconvenience, but annoying when you actually are chasing your friends' scores and want to be updated in realtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerdjitsu View Post
                Some 3d bugs on Ps3:

1. Blade (previously mentioned) and now Empire render 3d flatly. I posted on this in the Star Wars forum, not sure if it's a bug or somehow by design.
                2. "Score challenge" message overlay, i.e. "45,000 points to beat Dead_Ninja4's score!" obscures virtual LED. This makes the LED pretty much unreadable. If you have a lot of people on your friends list, this happens a lot. Happens whatever corner you place the LED in. The only fix I've found for it is pressing the PS button and logging out from the cross bar. Minor inconvenience, but annoying when you actually are chasing your friends' scores and want to be updated in realtime.
                While on the topic of the score challenge messages - the option to turn them off still doesn't work. Its not a huge deal of course but it seems like it would be an easy thing to fix.

Edit: Actually I turned it on and played for a while and then turned it off again and it seems to be working now. I haven't had another pop-up since then. If this holds up then thank you Zen.
                Last edited by ER777; 03-07-2013, 03:14 AM. Reason: New info

Comment

• Originally posted by SwitchBlade View Post
                  This is a bug that has carried over from Marvel Pinball. I had the exact same thing happen while playing Marvel Pinball once. I even posted about it here but its been a long time ago. I dont think its a common bug because I've only ran into it once
                  Yeah, it seems like a few of the more obscure ones did carry over, but I guess that is to be expected. As long as they're not game-enders they don't bother me much, the obscure bugs more interesting than anything else.
                  Last edited by ER777; 03-07-2013, 03:14 AM. Reason: Edited wrong post

Comment

• Both on the civil war table and the star wars the empire strikes back after about ten min of play in 2 player split screen mode the entire table freezes and we are unable to restart unless we restart the entire game. I know the issue existed with the civil war table before and was reported, but I'm sure it won't be fixed either with the empire strikes back.

Comment

• Originally posted by nigel View Post
                      Both on the civil war table and the star wars the empire strikes back after about ten min of play in 2 player split screen mode the entire table freezes and we are unable to restart unless we restart the entire game. I know the issue existed with the civil war table before and was reported, but I'm sure it won't be fixed either with the empire strikes back.
                      For Empire Strikes Back, it's already been reported and the table designer (Deep) has already created a fix for it. It will be included in the next patch.

FWIW, this is the first time I heard that Civil War has the same problem.

Comment

• Wii U

Barbie & team,

I noticed when I played Epic Quest that after I completed shots when moving the slider back to the sinkhole (forgot the name of the sinkhole), that once I went back to the plunger to shoot the ball, the sound effects wasn't there. I mean from the sound of the flipper to even the sound of the plunging of the ball. Just the music would play.

Also, although I haven't experienced this myself....there is plenty of proof on the Miiverse of people posting picks of glitches that crowd the entire screen almost. I've counted 9 since the launch. (yes I wrote them down so that I could let you all know)

Lastly, I'm experiencing stutters sometimes during gameplay across tables. It doesn't happen often, but it happens enough for me to let you guys know. Hope this helps.
                        PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                        Gamertag- RAFIE82
                        YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                        Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                          Barbie & team,

I noticed when I played Epic Quest that after I completed shots when moving the slider back to the sinkhole (forgot the name of the sinkhole), that once I went back to the plunger to shoot the ball, the sound effects wasn't there. I mean from the sound of the flipper to even the sound of the plunging of the ball. Just the music would play.

Also, although I haven't experienced this myself....there is plenty of proof on the Miiverse of people posting picks of glitches that crowd the entire screen almost. I've counted 9 since the launch. (yes I wrote them down so that I could let you all know)

Lastly, I'm experiencing stutters sometimes during gameplay across tables. It doesn't happen often, but it happens enough for me to let you guys know. Hope this helps.
                          Thanks buddy! Appreciate the report

Comment

• Thor table bug

Not sure if this was already reported..just encountered this one very recently. On the Thor table..when the last ball to activate the Day of the Dead multiball was locked while Odin's reward is still selecting for a reward, the table hangs. Ball is not resetting after waiting for 10-20 secs. Tilting the table does not do anything. And i was very near to beating my high score again.. this was for the vita btw.
                            Last edited by johny_dmonic; 04-11-2013, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• Sorcerer's Lair Extra Ball not litting up?

not sure if this had changed since the last update but the table guide is still showing it. the extra ball is not being lit when 10x multiplier is achieved. i got a 10x multiplier during sorcerer's multiball and citadel multiball but the extra ball did not lit up. once i only got a 333,333 score but no extra ball.

the elusion mastery combo does not grant extra balls as well. manage to do an 11 combo but extra ball did not lit. it only resets back to novice.

so far..you can only get 2 extra balls now in this table. via the random award on whisper hole and the 5 way combo. and that sucks a lot

this is still for the vita version.
                              Last edited by johny_dmonic; 04-17-2013, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the reports, I'll pass them on to the team

Comment

Working...
                                X