This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic Four Negative Zone Ball Save Bug

on FF4 table, while doing mr. fantastic's mission, and a ball was save using a negative zone ball save, mr. fantastic is not letting the ball go. once the mission is over, the ball is gone from the table and nothing happens. you can't even tilt the table and it's just stuck. only way out is to restart the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by johny_dmonic View Post
      on FF4 table, while doing mr. fantastic's mission, and a ball was save using a negative zone ball save, mr. fantastic is not letting the ball go. once the mission is over, the ball is gone from the table and nothing happens. you can't even tilt the table and it's just stuck. only way out is to restart the table.
      OH no! Thanks for the report!

Comment

• Star Wars Pinball bug

I didn't see a place to report bugs in Star Wars Pinball, so I thought I'd post here. I've beaten both Sith Lords twice on the Clone Wars table for Star Wars Pinball (not Zen Pinball 2), and the trophy does not pop! Nobody else has this trophy either, so I'm thinking it is glitched. Can you please investigate this and release a patch??

Comment

• Originally posted by skippycue View Post
          I didn't see a place to report bugs in Star Wars Pinball, so I thought I'd post here. I've beaten both Sith Lords twice on the Clone Wars table for Star Wars Pinball (not Zen Pinball 2), and the trophy does not pop! Nobody else has this trophy either, so I'm thinking it is glitched. Can you please investigate this and release a patch??
          You should note that you're talking about the Vita version, since I got this trophy to pop on the PS3 version no problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
            You should note that you're talking about the Vita version, since I got this trophy to pop on the PS3 version no problem.
            You are correct, this bug is on the Vita version of Star Wars Pinball.

Comment

Thanks, I'll forward this to the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                Thanks, I'll forward this to the team.
                Any update on this bug?

Comment

Any update on this bug?
                  Nothing right now, once I hear anything, I'll let you know. Sorry about the wait.

Comment

• Spider man Wii U minor annoyance

I don't even know if this is a bug or it's supposed to happen, but it's still annoying: When you play with changed viewing angle and the Green Goblin launches the pumpkin ball, your viewing angle changes. When the pumpkin ball is lost, it still doesn't change back. You even have to scroll through all other viewing angles to get back to the preferred one.

Comment

• Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 PS3 EU

hello together,

i can not save any local highscores per initials on the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table
                      after i finished the last ball with a noteale score it skips directly to the overview results - highscore of the week

thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by blacpain View Post
                        Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 PS3 EU

hello together,

i can not save any local highscores per initials on the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table
                        after i finished the last ball with a noteale score it skips directly to the overview results - highscore of the week

thanks in advance
                        Thanks for the report!

Comment

• Empire Strikes Back trap/mission ramp/hole not closing

this did not happen before..but for some reason, that big hole in the middle of the table where you shoot to start main missions or reverses as a ramp does not close/goes down at all in empire strikes back table. it happened to me 3x already, and it usually happens when the cloud multiball ended, the ramp did not go down, then it got reversed. the hole in the middle was left open while both the sith and jedi multiballs were active. even after the multiballs have ended, the hole was still open. hyperspace does not close it as well. i was able to close it one time when i got an empire award. this was previously working on the vita version. might have something to do with the other star wars table update.
                          Last edited by johny_dmonic; 10-30-2013, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• On Star Wars Starfighter Assault : after you win (i don't know if the bug occurs when you fail, i never fail this mission) the Mission 2 Phase 2, ball is not rejected normally. You must wait 10s, then the table considers something is wrong and launch another ball.
                            It happened on both Star Wars Pinball and Zen Pinball 2.
                            When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammouth View Post
                              On Star Wars Starfighter Assault : after you win (i don't know if the bug occurs when you fail, i never fail this mission) the Mission 2 Phase 2, ball is not rejected normally. You must wait 10s, then the table considers something is wrong and launch another ball. It happened on both Star Wars Pinball and Zen Pinball 2.
                              The table doesn't detect that their is something wrong. For some reason it just takes a while for the animation relay to reset after that mission (converts everything back to normal). I wouldn't call it a glitch, but it's definitely a coding flaw.
                              Last edited by shogun00; 11-05-2013, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• hello,

I played Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi on Zen Pinball 2 (PS3) yesterday, and I know I've got animation in one point in multiball since it popped up during gameplay, but the trophy is not popped up at the end of the game.

Is there a bug on this table ?

I've never had this issue before.

EDIT:never mind, just found the same problem in this thread https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...p-since-update.
                                Last edited by eloratings; 12-26-2013, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X