This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scubafinch View Post
    Ok. So this isn't the end of the world. But the option to share your score to Facebook is either not working correctly or not useful. It would be nice to have table, score and ranking... or something like that.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]182[/ATTACH]

Vita
    Get this as well with PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by ANyuszko View Post
      I bought Zen1, Epic, Sorcerers lair. Successfully imported to Zen2 to my Vita. But there are no trophies. When I click on the trophy menu it says You have to purchase the full game. What full game? I already bought the upper ones, also bought Plants vs now. And no trophies since it is still "demo mode" whatever it means.
      Are you located in North America or Europe?

Originally posted by maink View Post
      x-men tournament ? when ?
      I believe they are referring to the Zen Pinball 2 league (hosted by PSNation).

Originally posted by surf1der View Post
      X-men game breaking bug: I'm not sure how I did this but I will try to explain it, but this is only my second game ever on this table. I had 2 balls locked in that lazy susan thing in the upper left corner of the table. I believe I then started up the magnetic frenzy mission. It started the 2-ball mission and I drained one of the balls failing the mission. Immediately after I drained the ball, my controller vibrated and Magneto seemed to grab my remaining ball with is magnet power. He grabbed it from the left flipper and dropped it off at the lazy susan ball lock. I now seem to have 3 balls locked in there but now nothing is happening. No multiball started and there are no remaining balls on the playfield or in the launcher. I can't even tilt the table to get to my next ball so I have to restart.
      Whoa! Thanks for the report!

Originally posted by Scubafinch View Post
      Ok. So this isn't the end of the world. But the option to share your score to Facebook is either not working correctly or not useful. It would be nice to have table, score and ranking... or something like that.
      We've had a few reports like this, we're currently working on a fix. Thanks for letting us know!

Comment

Originally posted by maink View Post
        x-men tournament ? when ?
        Like Barbie said, their's a tourney being hosted at PSNation.org, there was a thread made a couple days ago in here. You're too late to sign up though

Comment

In the main menu, the local scores for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 don't get updated. On the leaderboards, my #1 score shows up as it should, but on the main menu it still shows the default scores.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
            Are you located in North America or Europe?
            Europe, UK store.

Barbie, if I purchase the avengers pack (what the program offers as for changing from demo mode) would all the trophies be available?

Comment

Game freezing

Anyone else getting period screen freezing for about 1 second?? It happens to me on any table, and it is preety seldom, but I have noticed this maybe 10 times or so since the DL of ZP-2. All that happens is the game freezes, then after 1 second, continues. You can obviously see the downside to this during a critical moment in a game.
              Check out my youtube videos for basic pinball strategies: caperUnderscore26

Comment

Originally posted by caper_26 View Post
                Anyone else getting period screen freezing for about 1 second?? It happens to me on any table, and it is preety seldom, but I have noticed this maybe 10 times or so since the DL of ZP-2. All that happens is the game freezes, then after 1 second, continues. You can obviously see the downside to this during a critical moment in a game.
                Yes, this happens to me as well.

Comment

Yes, this happened to me for the first time last night.

Comment

Yes! This is what we call a frame rate hiccup. From my experience, it only occurs when you are using a scrolling camera. I have yet to experience it on a locked camera (angle 1, 1w, 2) yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ANyuszko View Post
                      Europe, UK store.

Barbie, if I purchase the avengers pack (what the program offers as for changing from demo mode) would all the trophies be available?
                      Some people have had that work for them, others not, so I can't guarantee it. We're still talking with SCEE to get the trophies back up as soon as we can.

Comment

PS3 Playing multiplayer and using a headset last night and voice changer activated even though I did not have it set to that feature in my settings. Also nudging the Earth Defense table around the bottom area causes the whole screen to lift up reveling a white area at the bottom of the screen (does not effect gameplay).
                        Last edited by Crazy Bonus; 09-15-2012, 04:17 PM.
                        Bonus multiplier goes nuts on drains

Comment

in street fighter 2 if you spell yoga for the ball save sometimes it doesn't illuminate but if you lose the ball it will still be saved , also the ball freeze near blanka but i think that was mentioned
                          i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

Whilst playing Iron Man, if you drink alcohol the flippers appear to loose their sensitivity, and the ball seems to centre drain far too often.

Comment

Originally posted by FourWinds View Post
                              Whilst playing Iron Man, if you drink alcohol the flippers appear to loose their sensitivity, and the ball seems to centre drain far too often.
                              Oh my goodness. That is hilarious. My ribs hurt from laughing so hard. You are really funny. And as much as I enjoyed that, and I really did enjoy that, let's try to keep this thread limited to actual software bugs. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                                Yes! This is what we call a frame rate hiccup. From my experience, it only occurs when you are using a scrolling camera. I have yet to experience it on a locked camera (angle 1, 1w, 2) yet.
                                It appears that these hiccups only when you are signed onto the PSN. I played the game offline yesterday and I didn't experience any hiccups.

Comment

Working...
                                X