Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sticky for ZP2 table bugs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Ngs2

    I got a problem on my vita with Ninja Gaiden, its not loading the local high score, straight scipping that part? and when is the fanstic 4 table coming? looking forward to some replys,
    PEACE

    Comment


    • #92
      Playing Iron Man last night, I ran into this bug. I was on the Whiplash and Mandarin mission where you shoot the cannon at Whiplash. I had one ball locked. In the middle of aiming with the cannon to hit Whiplash, my locked ball released but the camera stayed focused in the cannon view. The locked ball draining. After I shot the cannon ball, I lost the ability to nudge the table.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Gravegostone View Post
        I got a problem on my vita with Ninja Gaiden, its not loading the local high score, straight scipping that part? and when is the fanstic 4 table coming? looking forward to some replys,
        PEACE
        I've heard this one come up a couple of times, sending to the team again! F4 is still being worked on, but I'll announce once we are ready to release it

        Comment


        • #94
          tables freezing

          hi Barbie love the new pinball2 but after fw4.25 i seem to be experiencing slight game pauses on some tables, sorcerers lair did it 3 times in one game tonight, it seemed perfect before the fw update that sony released, not sure if anyone else experiencing the pauses im experiencing. either way great job zen looking forward to your next table.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by JOHNY--BRAVO View Post
            hi Barbie love the new pinball2 but after fw4.25 i seem to be experiencing slight game pauses on some tables, sorcerers lair did it 3 times in one game tonight, it seemed perfect before the fw update that sony released, not sure if anyone else experiencing the pauses im experiencing. either way great job zen looking forward to your next table.
            A lot of us are experiencing the same thing and it's not from the firmware update, since it has been happening to me since day one. It appears that the problem is coming from their leader boards (loading hiccups), because I never experience the problem when I'm playing offline.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by JOHNY--BRAVO View Post
              hi Barbie love the new pinball2 but after fw4.25 i seem to be experiencing slight game pauses on some tables, sorcerers lair did it 3 times in one game tonight, it seemed perfect before the fw update that sony released, not sure if anyone else experiencing the pauses im experiencing. either way great job zen looking forward to your next table.
              Welcome! (love the name btw!)

              Is it a pretty noticeable pause, or just a tiny hiccup? Is it only that table, or others as well?


              Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
              A lot of us are experiencing the same thing and it's not from the firmware update, since it has been happening to me since day one. It appears that the problem is coming from their leader boards (loading hiccups), because I never experience the problem when I'm playing offline.
              Are you experiencing this on Vita, PS3 or both?

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                Is it a pretty noticeable pause, or just a tiny hiccup? Is it only that table, or others as well?

                Are you experiencing this on Vita, PS3 or both?
                I don't have a Vita, so I don't know about that one. It happens on all of the tables on the PS3 though.

                It's a split second pause (hiccup) in the frame rate and it doesn't happen often (once every 30-60 minutes or so). Like I said before, I only experience it when I'm signed onto the leader boards. If I play offline and sign in after my game ends. I don't experience the problem at all and I can still upload my scores.

                Like I said, the problem only happens every so often. However, it did happen to me once where the ball was at the tip of flipper and then it instantly drained because of it. I was going after the V12 trophy at the time, I only had 10 more ramp shots to make and I was on my 3rd ball. I was a little irked to say the least.
                Last edited by shogun00; 09-20-2012, 08:24 PM.

                Comment


                • #98
                  wow thats service

                  you never get replys on the psn forum. its on the ps3 and its slight hiccups but they are noticeable ive noticed them on plants vs zombies and other tables too but as shogun stated it may be that i never noticed before 4.25 because i may of been playing offline. the service on here is far better than those sony muppets its great when a company is so keen, thanks for the speedy reply.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    It's sort of a minor bug, but on Epic Quest, if you enter the dragon battle when on princess multiball and you have a super jackpot on the cave, once you defeat the dragon, the cave won't reward supers (nor will the jackpot light be lit).

                    Comment


                    • confirmation

                      shogun was right just played sorcerers lair offline set a new record of 275 million and ranked 182 not a single pause or hiccup so much appreciated il continue to enjoy my pinball offline for the time being.

                      Comment


                      • Thor Bug

                        The Odin's gift does not work for me. I shoot the Odin's gift target behind the URU gate, then the Loki ramp is covered in lightning and i can see Odin's Face on the DMD. I shoot the ball up the Loki ramp, the ball reaches the wheel then nothing on the DMD and there is no reward, not even score kickback extra ball or anything.

                        Another one:

                        In the Operators menu there is no option option for setting the sensitivity of the upper and lower arms, they are missing.
                        Last edited by Prototype_79L; 09-23-2012, 12:07 PM.

                        Comment


                        • So much BUGS

                          i seen them nearly all, the Bugs you Guys describe here , i wonder when they fix it , i ment it would be fixed on Zen2 & that it would be one of the main Reasons why Zen2 got delayed for the long Time we had to wait ....
                          lol comme on Barbiebobomb , kick the Buts of the ones who fix Bugs lol

                          Comment


                          • PvZ (PS3): Zomboss Multiball Ball Lost Bug

                            Originally posted by caper_26 View Post
                            PvZ: During Zomboss, if you get multiball going, and get down to one ball, the table will register a Ball Lost.
                            This one is getting to be really annoying for me. Its happening to me pretty much every time I start the final mode now because of how easy it is to start mail multiball. It always seems to happen when I'm one shot away from winning too.. sigh.

                            I just hope this one is near the top of the priority list for a fix..

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Dicepticon79 View Post
                              i wonder when they fix it
                              Most of the large ones will be fixed when Fantastic Four releases. It's one of the reasons why they delayed F4. To kill two birds with one stone.

                              1.) Give the table a bit more polish.
                              2.) Release the table with a large patch to fix the other bugs in ZP2, since F4 will require a small patch to add the table into the game (table icon, trophies).

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Prototype_79L View Post
                                The Odin's gift does not work for me. I shoot the Odin's gift target behind the URU gate, then the Loki ramp is covered in lightning and i can see Odin's Face on the DMD. I shoot the ball up the Loki ramp, the ball reaches the wheel then nothing on the DMD and there is no reward, not even score kickback extra ball or anything.
                                Yeah, I don't know what's up with this either, seems like it's luck when it finally decides to give me the gift...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X