Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sticky for ZP2 table bugs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sticky for ZP2 table bugs

    Hey Barbie, can you make a stickied thread for ZP2 table bugs? I think it would be more helpful for you to report them to devs and for everyone else. Also, any chance of getting patch notes of bug fixes and changes in features for ZP2?

    Speaking of bugs, I think Odin's gift on the Thor table is bugged. I have activated it around 10 times but when the serpent ramp gets electrified and I shoot it up the ramp I have not received any random rewards.

  • #2
    There's an annoying one on Ninja Gaiden, where the ball will get stuck on top of the Genshin area if you miss with the upper flipper in a certain way.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey Surf, I will try to let you all know as much as I can as it gets fixed, but I am just trying to make sure the team knows details on issues at this point. Please forgive me if I'm not able to reply as much in the next couple of days, we are working hard to make sure people are able to import existing tables first, then onto other issues. Thanks for your patience!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        Hey Surf, I will try to let you all know as much as I can as it gets fixed, but I am just trying to make sure the team knows details on issues at this point. Please forgive me if I'm not able to reply as much in the next couple of days, we are working hard to make sure people are able to import existing tables first, then onto other issues. Thanks for your patience!
        I understand. I was hopefully trying to make your job easier by consolidating table bugs into one post like the one that exists for FX2 https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...294-Table-Bugs.

        As it stands now, I have seen bugs scattered throughout the forum. It makes it difficult to follow and I am sure there will be multiple posts describing the same bugs. I would prefer a single thread to post table bugs. But if you are comfortable with everyone posting bugs throughout the forum in multiple threads, so be it.

        Comment


        • #5
          custom music stopped during epic quest i think it was bat frenzy and returned to in game music , i don't remember that happening before.
          i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by surf1der View Post
            Hey Barbie, can you make a stickied thread for ZP2 table bugs? I think it would be more helpful for you to report them to devs and for everyone else. Also, any chance of getting patch notes of bug fixes and changes in features for ZP2?

            Speaking of bugs, I think Odin's gift on the Thor table is bugged. I have activated it around 10 times but when the serpent ramp gets electrified and I shoot it up the ramp I have not received any random rewards.
            I can confirm that it has happened to me a few times as well. All on the same game.
            PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
            Gamertag- RAFIE82
            YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
            Nintendo ID- Rafie82

            Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi everyone,

              I don't know if is a bug or a bad feature of the game. The motion sensor in Vita is driving me mad. I like to nudge the table with the motion sensor because I'm used to nudge with the controller in ps3. I feel more realistic than doing this with the thumbstick like in pinball fx. The point is that even I configured the orientation of the screen in landscape mode sometimes the screen rotates 180ยบ that is to say the screen is upside down. This occurs a lot when I try to do a death save. Is very frustrating to success a death save and see how the ball drains again because the screen is upside down, I lost sight of the ball and the flippers are exchanged (right is left and left is right).

              An update to add a lock screen orientation option would be very appreciated.

              I have also seen in the Street Fighter II table two balls colliding and one going out of the table flying away like a dove So you don't put a glass above the table. I remember when I played pro pinball timeshock I liked a lot when this things happened: the ball hitting the glass and making that "clak!!!" noise.

              Apart from this, the game is AWESOME

              PD: sorry for my english. Greetings from Sevilla
              Last edited by twsh; 09-08-2012, 01:52 PM.

              PSN ID: twsh
              Steam ID: twsh

              Comment


              • #8
                The calculation after finishing a game says I've played 7 tables, I've most definitely only got 6?

                Comment


                • #9
                  PvZ: During Zomboss, if you get multiball going, and get down to one ball, the table will register a Ball Lost.

                  Tesla: The left relaunch is supposed to kick the ball across the outlane, to the flipper, but several times it shoots down the outlane instead. This is initiated by hitting the ball into the 'steam cannon' area behind the drop targets, when an aimed shot is not actioned.
                  Check out my youtube videos for basic pinball strategies: caperUnderscore26

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Birdorf View Post
                    The calculation after finishing a game says I've played 7 tables, I've most definitely only got 6?
                    Haven't noticed on ZP2 yet, but on Marvel Pinball it always had me as played 15 tables and think there were only 14 ??

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      trophies

                      The trophies disapear off the menue. Sometimes they come back, but some are still missing. I did sinc with ps3 and they all show up on the xmb. Has this happened to anyone else, or is ps3 needing a break from all the pinball action in the past two days.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by s-carnegie View Post
                        The trophies disapear off the menue. Sometimes they come back, but some are still missing. I did sinc with ps3 and they all show up on the xmb. Has this happened to anyone else, or is ps3 needing a break from all the pinball action in the past two days.
                        Not really a glitch, but more of a loading delay. I had the same problem with ZP1. Just go into the trophies section in the game and wait for about a minute. It will check your save files (each table has its own game save) and it will slowly load them up.
                        Last edited by shogun00; 09-08-2012, 03:15 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by twsh View Post

                          An update to add a lock screen orientation option would be very appreciated.
                          There is a way to lock the screen orientation in the options menu!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma score-bug

                            Hiya all, my first post... and it's a complaint

                            I've played Ninja Gaiden a couple of times now, only got 6,5 million - hate the table... But anyways, it never let's me enter my initials and my score doesn't show in the local score list.

                            And thanks for a (otherwise) great game and nice community!

                            Edit: On PS3 - saw someone else had a score-related problem on the same board on Vita.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Eh, never mind. Well, when you hit the serpent ramp to get your random award on Thor, sometimes it just won't register, whether the ball be spit back out, or if you go all the way through. Seems weird.
                              Last edited by snakeman07; 09-08-2012, 12:26 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X