X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skyway73
    replied
    Originally posted by Kev_Toddy View Post
    Ok, as the title say's, i have all the tables for zp1 and put quite a fair bit of play in on them all and by far and away my favourite tables are socerer's lair & mars but since the release of zp2 i'm hooked playing earth defence, this table used to really annoy me but now it's quickly becoming my new favourite table, it's awesome since the update and far more playable imo.

So does anyone else have a new favourite table ?
    I haven't tried all the tables yet on ZP2 but I agree with you, Earth Defense has improved so much. I always loved the ZP original, even if it was rock hard. Now it plays much nicer, it feels a little less forgiving too. I might even try for all 10 medals! Love to get that trophy one day.

Oh, and it looks absolutely gorgeous now, so shiny and the colours look lush. Great lighting too.

Leave a comment:

• acerry
    replied
    Oh, cool thread!!!

Well, I haven't actually played all the tables, ever... I stopped buying tables on XBLA (the only place I played Zen previously) soon after Mars released, so I can't say if my opinion has *changed* per se, rather more like "taken a new direction with all these lovely new tables I get to see on my Vita!

*ahem* Back on track, previously, my favorite tables were Agents (I believe that one was upgraded from ZP1 on Xbox ...) and Spiderman, because they were easy. Well, easy to keep the ball in play... I never have any idea what goal or anything I'm actually trying to perform, heh.

Now, Plants vs Zombies is my current favorite, which TOTALLY surprised me! I've played two levels of the actual PVZ game, and I'm not into tower defense games, so I didn't like the original flash game. But, but, but... this table has captured me! The ball hardly ever drains on normal difficulty, so I can keep it in play and watch stuff, (good, fun, animated stuff I might add) happen. And multi-ball... oh my goodness, is multi-ball easy to get! Which is giving me a chance to actually practice multi-ball. So yeah, as a total surprise to myself, I'd say it's my current favorite table.

Leave a comment:

• Kev_Toddy
    started a topic New favourite table since ZP2 release ?

New favourite table since ZP2 release ?

Ok, as the title say's, i have all the tables for zp1 and put quite a fair bit of play in on them all and by far and away my favourite tables are socerer's lair & mars but since the release of zp2 i'm hooked playing earth defence, this table used to really annoy me but now it's quickly becoming my new favourite table, it's awesome since the update and far more playable imo.

So does anyone else have a new favourite table ?
Working...
X