Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beazrmazster
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by shogun00
    It's not the theme but the objective. V12 doesn't really have a true wizard mode or missions like the other tables do. Your only job is to just upgrade the five engine parts to the max (level 5). This requires a lot of grinding and if you're not a fan of grinding, then it feels like a chore.
    Yeah your right, never got that far on it or even realized that.

Its really SO hard to pick 1. I cant express how fun this game is. Its done well, they care & listen to the community -- Its feels like a little community on here too, everyone is kind & helpful, even the pinball wizards.

I really havent been able to sink my teeth into ZP2 like I want to , so I cant make an informed choice, based on past joints, They are all good. Kind of anti-climatic you say? I concur but when I think of one, then, well what about this one. Thats all I got lads.

Peace, Love, Pinball

Comment

• JacklyJazz
      • Sep 2012

Do not know if Epic Quest was released before or after Zen Pinball 2 But I purchased it quite recently, and it is one of my absolute favorites now.
      I was totally fascinated by the textures, so beautiful and colorful. And I'm becoming a little jealous about it, because I lack the talent completely.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by JacklyJazz
        Do not know if Epic Quest was released before or after Zen Pinball 2 But I purchased it quite recently, and it is one of my absolute favorites now.
        I was totally fascinated by the textures, so beautiful and colorful. And I'm becoming a little jealous about it, because I lack the talent completely.
        Aww thanks! Epic Quest came out in February of this year

Comment

Working...