X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by JacklyJazz View Post
    Do not know if Epic Quest was released before or after Zen Pinball 2 But I purchased it quite recently, and it is one of my absolute favorites now.
    I was totally fascinated by the textures, so beautiful and colorful. And I'm becoming a little jealous about it, because I lack the talent completely.
    Aww thanks! Epic Quest came out in February of this year

Leave a comment:

• JacklyJazz
    replied
    Do not know if Epic Quest was released before or after Zen Pinball 2 But I purchased it quite recently, and it is one of my absolute favorites now.
    I was totally fascinated by the textures, so beautiful and colorful. And I'm becoming a little jealous about it, because I lack the talent completely.

Leave a comment:

• beazrmazster
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    It's not the theme but the objective. V12 doesn't really have a true wizard mode or missions like the other tables do. Your only job is to just upgrade the five engine parts to the max (level 5). This requires a lot of grinding and if you're not a fan of grinding, then it feels like a chore.
    Yeah your right, never got that far on it or even realized that.

Its really SO hard to pick 1. I cant express how fun this game is. Its done well, they care & listen to the community -- Its feels like a little community on here too, everyone is kind & helpful, even the pinball wizards.

I really havent been able to sink my teeth into ZP2 like I want to , so I cant make an informed choice, based on past joints, They are all good. Kind of anti-climatic you say? I concur but when I think of one, then, well what about this one. Thats all I got lads.

Peace, Love, Pinball

Leave a comment:

• Bearded_Warrior
    replied
    The Infinity Gauntlet is still my all-time favorite. It's going to be tough for another table to take that spot for me. I still have the original comics from 20 years ago so it holds a certain sentimental value as well. I put up about 450m on it yesterday (6th overall at the time).

I do still need to purchase the Zen tables. I've been too obsessed with climbing the leaderboards with the Marvel tables for now though.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by Michelasso View Post
    I managed to do the tires. That's why I hate it, probably. After that I never considered playing a full game again. Boooooooriiiinnnngggg!!!
    The tires one is much more easier to do on ZP2. I almost got the trophy last night, but I did a stupid move that drained my ball at the last shot.

Leave a comment:

• Michelasso
    replied
    I couldn't even do the tire one on ZP1. I was able to get the trophy through the suspension. The best way to hit the targets is to do bank shots off of the kickback targets. It kills two birds with one stone, but it still takes a lot of time and patience to upgrade the suspension to level 5 (max).
    I managed to do the tires. That's why I hate it, probably. After that I never considered playing a full game again. Boooooooriiiinnnngggg!!!

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by Rafie View Post
    Well, I guess I will do the tire upgrade then. I didn't know you had to do all of that in one go. That's a lot! LOL
    Like I said before, it's a lot of grinding.

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    That's correct, but it's still a giant pain. The easiest one is the Tire Upgrade, but you need to hit the left ramp or center orbit a total of 150 times. That's 10 times for the first upgrade, 20 for the second and so on and so forth. Also, combo hits don't count, so you have to wait for the combo lights to deactivate before making another shot.

The other easy one is the Suspension, but activating it is a bit tricky and sometimes that mode can glitch up on you.
    Well, I guess I will do the tire upgrade then. I didn't know you had to do all of that in one go. That's a lot! LOL

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
    And I thought combo shots would help This is going to be a rough trophy to obtain.
    I couldn't even do the tire one on ZP1. I was able to get the trophy through the suspension. The best way to hit the targets is to do bank shots off of the kickback targets. It kills two birds with one stone, but it still takes a lot of time and patience to upgrade the suspension to level 5 (max).

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    That's correct, but it's still a giant pain. The easiest one is the Tire Upgrade, but you need to hit the left ramp or center orbit a total of 150 times. That's 10 times for the first update, 20 for the second and so on and so forth. Also, combo hits don't count, so you have to wait for the combo lights to deactivate before making another shot.

The other easy one is the Suspension, but activating it is a bit tricky and sometimes that mode can glitch up on you.
    And I thought combo shots would help This is going to be a rough trophy to obtain.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by Rafie View Post
    We only have to upgrade one part for the trophy, right?
    That's correct, but it's still a giant pain. The easiest one is the Tire Upgrade, but you need to hit the left ramp or center orbit a total of 150 times. That's 10 times for the first upgrade, 20 for the second and so on and so forth. Also, combo hits don't count, so you have to wait for the combo lights to deactivate before making another shot.

Last edited by shogun00; 09-08-2012, 04:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Boulderdash
    replied
    Originally posted by Muttley View Post
    Absolutely love the plants vs zombies table, sorceress lair is also still a big favourite as well as Epic quest. Also think the marvels avengers table is fantastic! I actualy was able to make it to the final mission and that rarely happens for me on any table! ended up with a score of 425,899,435!
    I totally agree with your top 3. Also Mars is still one of my favorites (Along with the good old spiderman).
    I'm like a child in a world of candy with the Vita release of ZP2
    Last edited by Boulderdash; 09-08-2012, 04:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    It's the not the theme but the objective. V12 doesn't really have a true wizard mode or missions like the other tables do. Your only job is to just upgrade the five engine parts to the max (level 5). This requires a lot of grinding and if you're not a fan of grinding, then it feels like a chore.
    We only have to upgrade one part for the trophy, right?

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by beazrmazster View Post
    Also why doesn't anyone like V12? Its hardly my fav but its still fun..Probably the theme i guess
    It's not the theme but the objective. V12 doesn't really have a true wizard mode or missions like the other tables do. Your only job is to just upgrade the five engine parts to the max (level 5). This requires a lot of grinding and if you're not a fan of grinding, then it feels like a chore.
    Last edited by shogun00; 09-08-2012, 03:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Muttley
    replied
    Absolutely love the plants vs zombies table, sorceress lair is also still a big favourite as well as Epic quest. Also think the marvels avengers table is fantastic! I actualy was able to make it to the final mission and that rarely happens for me on any table! ended up with a score of 425,899,435!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X