Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official table / theme idea suggestion thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Combine the Feudal Japan/Samurai theme with a Wild West/Cowboy theme.

    Since we have Marvel, and by extension - Disney, the only other licensed idea I have is based on old Mickey cartoons like Steamboat Willie.

    Other than that, something based of surreal art, that would be fun.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by surf1der View Post
      You mean like this. Unfortunately this is an x-box exclusive table.
      Oh yeah! We absolutely need the Rome table on PS3!

      Maybe we could have an Easter miracle?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Space-Walk View Post
        Most of you are probably too young to even remember, but I would love to see a table with the TURRICAN theme.
        This would make my life complete

        Comment


        • Ideas :

          - A table with modern colorful silly naughty little monsters (furry, big mouths, big eyes and big feet) and 1950's pin-up girls.

          - Something with a small ship injected in a monkey's body to cure him from intelligent dangerous world threatening viruses (can be cartoonish)

          - Air racing themed (stunt planes) . Main charachter is a tough british with a fairly large chin and a mustache and of course he has a nemesis (red baron alike guy)

          - Christopher Columbus theme. Discovery of far new lands. You need to get a ship, a crew, find some land and make a settlement.
          Last edited by Boulderdash; 12-23-2012, 01:22 AM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Boulderdash View Post
            Ideas :

            - A table with modern colorful silly naughty little monsters (furry, big mouths, big eyes and big feet) and 1950's pin-up girls.

            - Something with a small ship injected in a monkey's body to cure him from intelligent dangerous world threatening viruses (can be cartoonish)

            - Air racing themed (stunt planes) . Main charachter is a tough british with a fairly large chin and a mustache and of course he has a nemesis (red baron alike guy)

            - Christopher Columbus theme. Discovery of far new lands. You need to get a ship, a crew, find some land and make a settlement.
            Christopher Columbus didn't discover anything that wasn't already found. I like the idea of a theme where you have a ship and discover new lands...just not a Christopher Columbus one.
            PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
            Gamertag- RAFIE82
            YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
            Nintendo ID- Rafie82

            Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

            Comment


            • Any guy will do. even fictionals

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Boulderdash View Post
                Any guy will do. even fictionals
                Leif Erikson is probably who Rafie was referring too. That would provide a nice tie-in to a Viking theme as well..

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ER777 View Post
                  Leif Erikson is probably who Rafie was referring too. That would provide a nice tie-in to a Viking theme as well..
                  Leif Erikson would ROCK!!!
                  PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                  Gamertag- RAFIE82
                  YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                  Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                  Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                  Comment


                  • And a new pinball table is born!

                    Comment


                    • Leif Ericson is not fictional and the historical record is unclear on whether or not he actually discovered North America whereas the historical record of Columbus's trips to the Americas is well documented and led to the general European awareness of the Americas. Just an observation. Any explorer themed table would be cool with me. Though I would prefer a pirate themed table with famous pirates like Kidd, Teach, Bonny, etc.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by surf1der View Post
                        Leif Ericson is not fictional and the historical record is unclear on whether or not he actually discovered North America whereas the historical record of Columbus's trips to the Americas is well documented and led to the general European awareness of the Americas. Just an observation. Any explorer themed table would be cool with me. Though I would prefer a pirate themed table with famous pirates like Kidd, Teach, Bonny, etc.
                        I wasn't serious when I said that. I was joking. Sarcasm isn't my best suit. Oh and please don't get me started on Columbus's trips to America to a land where he "found" on mistake that was already owned by Native Americans. I really don't want to stray off topic here.

                        I would love for the PSN to have a pirate themed table seeing as Buccaneer more than likely will never see a PSN release.
                        PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                        Gamertag- RAFIE82
                        YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                        Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                        Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                        Comment


                        • How about a game centered around someone sitting on the couch playing pinball.
                          The left orbit could be chips and the right orbit could be dip. "Hum, chips and dip, what a wonderful combination".

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sparkdoctor View Post
                            How about a game centered around someone sitting on the couch playing pinball.
                            The left orbit could be chips and the right orbit could be dip. "Hum, chips and dip, what a wonderful combination".
                            I actually like that idea. That's what most of us do anyway. Hahaha
                            PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                            Gamertag- RAFIE82
                            YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                            Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                            Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                            Comment


                            • I really like the suggestion of a "Back To The Future" table, I think that could be really good.

                              The only suggestion that springs to my mind is "Scott Pilgrim vs The World". I reckon the devs could have a lot of fun with that one. Oh, and put it on Xbox as well because I don't have a Playstation.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                                I actually like that idea. That's what most of us do anyway. Hahaha
                                I'm sorry, but who the hell eats chips and dip while playing pinball? Or playing games at all? Lmao not me! Gum and water all the way haha.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X