Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official table / theme idea suggestion thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    The mother of all tables would be:


    TRON

    with Light cycles and identity discs, the blue programs vs the orange CPU...

    corkscrew loops like in the light cycle field in Tron:Legacy.

    On a much lighter note and has been suggested since the Pop Cap license of Pvs Z:

    Peggle

    The back/upright part of the table (like the house section of Paranormal) would be the Peggle playfield. Once the ball enters the upper area through whatever means, the view would zoom in to that section full screen and the Peggle aiming/shooting would begin. This has awesome gameplay elements and I really hope we see this happen.
    Phobos790
    Member
    Last edited by Phobos790; 09-13-2012, 01:10 AM.
    Table wishlist: Tron . Halo . Gears of War . Final Fantasy . Robot/Mechs . Golf . Pool/Billiards

    Comment


    • #47
      i would like a real simple vintage table from the 70'
      i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

      Comment


      • #48
        ROLLER COASTER TYCOON TABLE! and SKEEBALL TABLE!

        WHAT A BEAUTY THAT WOULD BE LOL

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by LumaFan") View Post
          ROLLER COASTER TYCOON TABLE! and SKEEBALL TABLE!

          WHAT A BEAUTY THAT WOULD BE LOL
          Oh man.. Skeeball. I love love love Skeeball.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Phobos790 View Post
            The mother of all tables would be:


            TRON

            with Light cycles and identity discs, the blue programs vs the orange CPU...

            corkscrew loops like in the light cycle field in Tron:Legacy.



            Never played the Tron Legacy pinball machine but I would much rather have played the game than watch the movie. Awful sequel.
            surf1der
            Pinball Wizard
            Last edited by surf1der; 09-13-2012, 02:18 AM.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by surf1der View Post



              Never played the Tron Legacy pinball machine but I would much rather have played the game than watch the movie. Awful sequel.
              That's awesome! I'd love to see what Zen would do with the license.
              Table wishlist: Tron . Halo . Gears of War . Final Fantasy . Robot/Mechs . Golf . Pool/Billiards

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by maink View Post
                i would like a real simple vintage table from the 70'
                I'd like one as well. The iconic opening scene from "The Verdict", which features Paul Newman playing the table "Disco Fever", is one of the most memorable in cinema's history. While I couldn't find a good video of that table, here is one from around that time:

                Comment


                • #53
                  Hi all first post, I was thinking of some self promotion,

                  For a music table, why not Kickbeat? you could do all sorts with that from a mini table with enemies ala dragons revenge / alien crush, to rhythm based targets lighting up and a change in music changing the play fields layout/ruleset. Again just throwing out ideas.

                  For a sports table why not a planet mini golf table? instead of the various missions on the table, you could have a main table then 18 very small tables each with a theme, a launcher and a damn hard shot to make, some launcher only and some with a set amount of flipper uses or if that don't float your boat, maybe each flipper use subtracts from your overall bonus after hopefully making the shot, this would keep that par feeling golf has.

                  I just think its a good idea to be a bit shameless and promote your own stuff :P plus no license fees lol

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by SoulZedge View Post
                    Hi all first post, I was thinking of some self promotion,

                    For a music table, why not Kickbeat? you could do all sorts with that from a mini table with enemies ala dragons revenge / alien crush, to rhythm based targets lighting up and a change in music changing the play fields layout/ruleset. Again just throwing out ideas.

                    For a sports table why not a planet mini golf table? instead of the various missions on the table, you could have a main table then 18 very small tables each with a theme, a launcher and a damn hard shot to make, some launcher only and some with a set amount of flipper uses or if that don't float your boat, maybe each flipper use subtracts from your overall bonus after hopefully making the shot, this would keep that par feeling golf has.

                    I just think its a good idea to be a bit shameless and promote your own stuff :P plus no license fees lol
                    Totally! I think KickBeat would make for a really crazy table

                    Welcome to the forum!

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      This thread clearly needs more Terminator, more Aliens, and a little bit of Resident Evil.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by M1N0RA View Post
                        This thread clearly needs more Terminator, more Aliens, and a little bit of Resident Evil.
                        Alien vs Predator table could be interesting

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Assassin's Creed table perhaps?

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            One of my tables ideas is a House MD Pinball table.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              great thread!!!

                              yeah suckered in the Zen pinball franchise, and loving it ! dope forum, for when i get stuck, tnx for that!
                              tables like Basilisk, Berserk, Naruto , pulp fiction, would be dope!
                              PEACE

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                College theme

                                Just my suggestion : HIGH SCHOOL KID (a generic theme)

                                How about being a kid/boy works his way to college with :

                                - exams /tests
                                - getting a girlfriend
                                - making friends
                                - avoiding / beating a bully
                                - partying
                                - finally... gratuation!

                                - bumpers for studying (the more you hit, the higher the exam bonus will be)
                                - ball drain is "go see the principal!"

                                - party multiball! (every ramp is a drink, but dont drink too much or you'll lose the bonus. after a certain amount of ramps you should hit the "go home" sinkhole to cash in

                                - crush multiball. You have to hit on your crush so she will be your girl. (can be completed only once but has a huge jackpot)

                                - bully multiball (bumpers is punching the guy, ramps are running away. Finishing either way will complete the multiball. Repeatable multiball quite easy to obtain)

                                missions are subject like :

                                - english
                                - math
                                - chemestry
                                - gymnastics
                                - french
                                - etc...

                                missions can be redone for higher grades (if you score lower the 2nd time the 1st will still count). You have to complete about 6 of the 8 missions to advance to gratuation.
                                the final mission ramp score is based on your mission grades.



                                Cheers and keep up the great work, Zen.

                                Randy.
                                Boulderdash
                                Senior Member
                                Last edited by Boulderdash; 09-14-2012, 12:13 PM. Reason: adding stuff and correct typos

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X