Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

grafx have become worst

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • grafx have become worst

    Why does zp1 look clearer and sharper on my 480i tv and zp2 looks like all blury and frame rate laggy.
    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

  • #2
    Originally posted by maink View Post
    Why does zp1 look clearer and sharper on my 480i tv and zp2 looks like all blury and frame rate laggy.
    Maybe because the ZP1 graphics are inferior, just like your tv. So, step up the graphics, and it looks crappier. I remember playing some games on my old sdtv, some games looked way better than others. I really don't know though, I'm sure some tech geek will come in and explain better...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
      Maybe because the ZP1 graphics are inferior, just like your tv. So, step up the graphics, and it looks crappier. I remember playing some games on my old sdtv, some games looked way better than others. I really don't know though, I'm sure some tech geek will come in and explain better...
      You pretty much hit the nail on the head. There's also the possibility that Zen just didn't bother to focus on the 480i version that much.

      Unlike in 2008, where half of the PS3 owners still had standard definition CRT TVs. That number has drastically decreased over the years, especially after the government applied regulations to restrict sales of CRT TVs.

      Comment


      • #4
        only solution to buy a new tv , but no money right now , how are the grafx on hd tv ? i know hertz are important when buying a hd tv
        i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by maink View Post
          how are the grafx on hd tv ? i know hertz are important when buying a hd tv
          It looks awesome with no slowdowns whats so ever.

          Back in early 2010, when I bought ZP1. I too was still using a SDTV and besides the forced 4:3 letter box mode. Some of the tables had some nasty frame rate issues (Excalibur was really bad). In October of that year, I finally bought an HDTV and man what an improvement. Playing the tables in full screen was really breath taking and the slowdown issues were completely gone on the Excalibur table.

          Oh and you really don't have to worry about the specs on HDTVs that much anymore. The government made regulations on those as well. The bare minimum requirements will work for game consoles. In the past (3-4 years ago), this was indeed a problem since you had to be concerned with the refresh rate. A slow refresh rate would cause some nasty blurring and distortions, but that's not a problem anymore.
          Last edited by shogun00; 09-14-2012, 07:14 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            If you are in the market for a new TV, may I suggest a sony 3D TV. There are many TVs out there with different types of 3D and different types of 3D glasses too. I decided to get a Sony 3D TV because I did not want there to be any question with regard to compatability. I am very happy I did. Now that I have played Zen 2, Crises 2, God of War, and a bunch of other 3D games, its hard to go back to 2D and play them when they look so great in 3D. Depending on your situation and what room you are going to play your games in, another option is to get a 3D screen that is not a TV - Sony has one for 250 bucks and its 23 inches ...and it comes with a pair of 3D glasses and a 3D game ... it is nice for using on a desktop with your desktop pc and your PS3, but be warned, it will not support nvidia 3D used in many PC games.

            Comment


            • #7
              Samsung makes great 3d TVs as well and tend to be cheaper than Sony. At least they were the last time I was looking at TVs about a year ago. Stay away from Vizio. They are cheap TVs but you get what you pay for.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RetroBlast View Post
                Sony has one for 250 bucks and its 23 inches ...and it comes with a pair of 3D glasses and a 3D game ... it is nice for using on a desktop with your desktop pc and your PS3, but be warned, it will not support nvidia 3D used in many PC games.
                It's a pretty good setup from what I've heard.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Actually, if you have access to a Best Buy (and they have it in stock) it's down to $199 now:

                  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+Com...=1218360683860

                  Given how once upon a time they tried to hit people for $500 for it (I believe), it's a much better deal now.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    lol stay away from vizio
                    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by maink View Post
                      lol stay away from vizio
                      I actually have a 55' Vizio in my bedroom and its awesome. I've never had any problems with it at all. Now I do have a 65' Samsung Smart TV and a new acquired 70' Sharp Quattron. Let me tell...Sharp has the best picture quality I have seen on a tv HANDS DOWN!! ZP2 in 3D is absolutely exquisite! Mind you this is my opinion, but I'm convinced that Sharp is where its at.
                      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                      Gamertag- RAFIE82
                      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                      Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                        I actually have a 55' Vizio in my bedroom and its awesome. I've never had any problems with it at all. Now I do have a 65' Samsung Smart TV and a new acquired 70' Sharp Quattron. Let me tell...Sharp has the best picture quality I have seen on a tv HANDS DOWN!! ZP2 in 3D is absolutely exquisite! Mind you this is my opinion, but I'm convinced that Sharp is where its at.
                        You either have the biggest televisions in the world bordering on IMAX sized screens, or you meant " (inches) instead of ' (feet).

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                          I actually have a 55' Vizio in my bedroom and its awesome. I've never had any problems with it at all. Now I do have a 65' Samsung Smart TV and a new acquired 70' Sharp Quattron. Let me tell...Sharp has the best picture quality I have seen on a tv HANDS DOWN!! ZP2 in 3D is absolutely exquisite! Mind you this is my opinion, but I'm convinced that Sharp is where its at.
                          Wow, what Screen are they - Plasma, LCD or LED?

                          I game on a 47' LG Scarlet LCD Screen.
                          sigpic

                          Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

                          PSN = SrkToTheChin
                          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                          *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
                            Wow, what Screen are they - Plasma, LCD or LED?

                            I game on a 47' LG Scarlet LCD Screen.
                            I have an LED. Both the Samsung and Sharp!

                            Originally posted by surf1der View Post
                            You either have the biggest televisions in the world bordering on IMAX sized screens, or you meant " (inches) instead of ' (feet).
                            Geez Surf I didn't know I was in school. I think we all agree that its definitely inches, not feet!
                            PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                            Gamertag- RAFIE82
                            YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                            Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                            Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by maink View Post
                              only solution to buy a new tv , but no money right now , how are the grafx on hd tv ? i know hertz are important when buying a hd tv
                              Zen 2 looks spectacular in HD, I highly recommend it!
                              Last edited by ER777; 09-19-2012, 12:41 AM. Reason: Oops

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X