Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

grafx have become worst

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Rafie View Post
    I have an LED. Both the Samsung and Sharp!
    Thats it im on my way round to your's lol.
    sigpic

    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Rafie View Post
      I have an LED. Both the Samsung and Sharp!


      Geez Surf I didn't know I was in school. I think we all agree that its definitely inches, not feet!
      I was trying to make a joke. Not all of them can be home runs. I have no problem with you mixing up the symbol for feet and inches as long as you are not an architect or civil engineer that designs any of the buildings, bridges, or roads I happen to frequent.

      Also, the debate between lcd and led always confuses me as all led tvs are lcd tvs. Granted, led light source tends to be more energy efficient, make thinner tvs possible, and produce slightly more vibrant colors while the cfl light source is more photorealistic. In regards to overall image quality, I don't think there is much difference for the average consumer. LED LCDs tend to be more expensive upfront but that probably washes out with energy savings over the lifetime of the tv.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
        Thats it im on my way round to your's lol.
        You're welcome to my place any time, Steve. It's going to be a hefty plane ticket for ya though.

        Originally posted by surf1der View Post
        I was trying to make a joke. Not all of them can be home runs. I have no problem with you mixing up the symbol for feet and inches as long as you are not an architect or civil engineer that designs any of the buildings, bridges, or roads I happen to frequent.

        Also, the debate between lcd and led always confuses me as all led tvs are lcd tvs. Granted, led light source tends to be more energy efficient, make thinner tvs possible, and produce slightly more vibrant colors while the cfl light source is more photorealistic. In regards to overall image quality, I don't think there is much difference for the average consumer. LED LCDs tend to be more expensive upfront but that probably washes out with energy savings over the lifetime of the tv.
        Maybe I should have put an "lol" by my statement. I thought I did. Well I took it as a joke, so no worries.

        Anyway, I don't know much about tv specs and all. I just know what I like when I see it. So far that Sharp Quattron really kicks off. The colors are amazing. You should see ZP2 on it. It's spectacular. I honestly couldn't tell you what's better between LCD and LED. LOL Really.
        PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
        Gamertag- RAFIE82
        YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
        Nintendo ID- Rafie82

        Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Rafie View Post
          So far that Sharp Quattron really kicks off. The colors are amazing. You should see ZP2 on it. It's spectacular. I honestly couldn't tell you what's better between LCD and LED. LOL Really.
          The Sharp Quattron gets pretty good reviews and they look pretty good at Best Buy. Though I never trust the settings they have on the showroom floor. They have some pretty shady tricks they use to manipulate the image on TVs. I have a 46" Samsung LED LCD TV. Unfortunately, I can't go any bigger because I have a built-in entertainment center.
          Last edited by Solitude; 09-19-2012, 05:38 AM.

          Comment


          • #20
            Monitor experiences

            One thing that really had a negative impact on my enjoyment of ZP1 was the delay introduced by my HDTV. Granted I have a Sharp, which is less good than most about the amount of time it takes to display images(over 100ms even in "game mode"), but anything that requires precise reaction to what's going on on the screen where there's a delay between my press of a button and some result of that on the screen is frustrating. Since I started playing ZP2 recently, I've been using my 23" Asus monitor. This has produced a much better experience for me.

            Comment


            • #21
              Playing on a 42 LG Plasma and ZP2 looks fantastic.

              Comment

              Working...
              X