The little things that you appreciate about ZP2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Have fun! I already beat it, and have like 4 trophies left until the plat It's pretty good, I must say. Borderlands 2 is definitely in my future
    Is it a difficult game to master? Not that I care, but I still want to know. Oh and CONGRATS again! You sir are on a roll. First beating Skadi, Loki, and Thanos in one day. Now you're about to plat Borderlands. Go head, Snake!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
      Is it a difficult game to master? Not that I care, but I still want to know. Oh and CONGRATS again! You sir are on a roll. First beating Skadi, Loki, and Thanos in one day. Now you're about to plat Borderlands. Go head, Snake!
      It's not a difficult game, by any means. It is pretty long, so be ready to put some hours into it. My only gripe is getting used to the menu screens, they are kinda funky at first.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        It's not a difficult game, by any means. It is pretty long, so be ready to put some hours into it. My only gripe is getting used to the menu screens, they are kinda funky at first.
        I like a game that's lengthy, but good! Sweet deal! Thanks Barbie!
        PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
        Gamertag- RAFIE82
        YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
        Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
          I like a game that's lengthy, but good! Sweet deal! Thanks Barbie!
          No problem! I just checked my Raptr to see how many hours I put into it... 90. Needless to say, I kinda like it

Comment

90 hours? I decided I would try to start Borderlands last night. It was free on ps+. It seemed fun but I can't put 90 hrs into it.

Comment

Originally posted by surf1der View Post
              90 hours? I decided I would try to start Borderlands last night. It was free on ps+. It seemed fun but I can't put 90 hrs into it.
              Yeah that's with the DLC and all the hours of messing around in co-op. I played the hell out it.

Comment

Yeah, if your just going to go through the main story missions and such, it's not long at all, really.

Comment

i platinum borderlands real quick but its just because i picked up a invicible shield , it makes the game real boring , but since back then i had only 120gb i needed to platinum to delete to make space.
                  i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

...getting back on topic, , I'm loving the new fast load times. And I have to agree the voice-work is superb, really adds to the atmosphere.

Nearly as good as Gomez shouting SHOWTIME!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by skyway73 View Post
                      I'm loving the new fast load times
                      Same! Only takes 10 seconds to load a table ( about 13 if you load up the game and click on a table almost instantly)

Comment

Working...
                      X