• Show
Clear All

• Gustauve
    replied
    North America

Leave a comment:

• maink
    replied
    North America , i have all tables except PvZ , because i only have 1.52 in my wallet and my cc are all maxed out , i would of bought on day one , but i missed work on 2 last fridays so i couldn't even get my paychecks

Leave a comment:

• chiralfox
    replied
    North America

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    North America

I already have the table, but I have a close friend that I'm trying to get to play the game. A free table should convince her to try it out.

Do you see the emocon in his post? Yeah, it's obviously an inside joke aimed at Barbie.
    Are you joking? Am I supposed to know the inner thoughts of someone and secret inside jokes between Zen employees by deciphering a smiley face? I was asking because I really didn't know. Let's try that with your post. You have a smiley face. Hey barbie, Shogun has a smiley face and he was obviously joking about entering the giveaway.

(P.S. my post ended with a smiley so I was just joking Shogun )

Edit: Just want to make sure you know my question was rhetorical.
    Last edited by surf1der; 09-22-2012, 01:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bearded_Warrior
    replied
    North America

Leave a comment:

• Piccalilli
    replied
    North America

I have the game, but I'd love to pass it on to my cousin. The more folks I can get hooked the better.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    North America

I already have the table, but I have a close friend that I'm trying to get to play the game. A free table should convince her to try it out.

Originally posted by surf1der View Post
    Is this a joke?
    Do you see the emocon in his post? Yeah, it's obviously an inside joke aimed at Barbie.
    Last edited by shogun00; 09-22-2012, 01:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by johneboy1970 View Post
    North America! I already have it (if that leaves me out of the running, that's all right), but I wouldnt mind passing it forward to someone on my FL to create some Zen addiction!

And, nice try Croft
    Nope, anyone can enter (except Croft, bad Croft!!)

Good luck

Leave a comment:

• johneboy1970
    replied
    North America! I already have it (if that leaves me out of the running, that's all right), but I wouldnt mind passing it forward to someone on my FL to create some Zen addiction!

And, nice try Croft

Leave a comment:

• Birdorf
    replied
    Nice.

Europe, cheers.

Leave a comment:

• FreelanceWolf
    replied
    North America!!

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    replied
    Originally posted by Croftanator View Post
    Europe...

Is this a joke? By your avatar and title description I assume you are zen studios table designer. Am I wrong? If not, that is really sad that you can't get a free copy of the game. Also, if you win you might get complaints from others. I already own the game so I'll enter on your behalf. If I win, the code is yours.

Europe (for Croft).

By the way, did anyone else in California see the space shuttle Endeavour today? I work near Disneyland and got a great view. I can't say I have seen anything quite like it before. A 747 giving a piggyback to the space shuttle. Crazy!

Leave a comment:

• grenadier
    replied
    North America

Leave a comment:

• SwitchBlade
    replied
    North America

Leave a comment:

• Croftanator
    replied
    Europe...