No announcement yet.

Pro Pinball is trying again!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does look nice...the more the merrier.

So, what's the deal with kickstarter, do you get reimbursed if the project doesn't hit its goal?

Comment

Originally posted by Trollwart View Post
      It does look nice...the more the merrier.

So, what's the deal with kickstarter, do you get reimbursed if the project doesn't hit its goal?
      Yeah you can have things like digital copies of the game with your name on the leaderboards (depending on how much you pledge). Also if you pledge a lot, like say 10,000 or something, you can actually sit down with designers like Pat Lawlor himself and others for lunch and have a bunch of goodies. It's totally up to you if its worth that much. You can Google it and find more info out.
      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
      Gamertag- RAFIE82
      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by Trollwart View Post
        Kickstarter only charges your credit card/paypal account, if the project goal is met.

Comment

Yeah I just noticed that I didn't really answer his question!! I suck....
          PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
          Gamertag- RAFIE82
          YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
          Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

I would love to see Pro Pinball revived, but they picked the worst possible timing for that Kickstarter campaign. I don't know why they chose this time of year for it. In, say, March, I wouldn't be trying to pay for three holidays worth of travel, Christmas presents for friends and family, the Wuu launch, and the entire holiday launch lineup of games for every system I already own.

I'd have been thrilled to toss $100 at them if they'd just asked during the other three quarters of the year. I told them the same thing on Facebook. Just awful, awful, timing.

Comment

Working...
            X