Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Marvel Table to be announced at New York Comic Con!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boulderdash
    replied
    Originally posted by 75hDeadMan View Post
    THIS. haha, this is one of the few brands i would love to do zen do a pin for. but if you really want boulder... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9AxpBPO3z4
    Not bad But I challenge Zen to top this version

Leave a comment:

• Kemetman
    replied
    Civil War can't wait....I have a question on why Marvel tables are 2.49 and a popcap table is 2.99....Marvel is way more of a juggernaut business then Popcap is....but maybe that's why.
    You guys make the best tables and can't wait for the new table. Such talented folk. And BB you are the best PR person in niceness and timeliness I have ever seen. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• 75hDeadMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Boulderdash View Post
    Doom 2 is still fun every now an then. That game does deserve a pinball table
    THIS. haha, this is one of the few brands i would love to do zen do a pin for. but if you really want boulder... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9AxpBPO3z4

Leave a comment:

• wims
    replied
    You can see and download screenshots on http://www.marvelpinball.com/press.html

Leave a comment:

• Peridot Weapon
    replied
    Well, if you look at prior history, both the original Marvel Pinball 4-pack as well as Vengeance and Virtue were released mid-December. I think they realize that November isn't a good time to try and release something and have it be really visible - it'll get lost in the flood of "gotta have our game out for Black Friday to sell at $60 before it drops to $19.99 three months later" holiday releases.

Being a virtual release, it wouldn't really get any benefits from a pre-Thanksgiving release. Whereas if they release it a week or two before the holidays, it's still likely to have front-page visibility on the PS3 store so all those people who got PSN gift cards can direct their $2.99 in the proper direction.

Given prior history and marketing logic, I'm expecting a release around December 11th. But I have a one-in-two chance of being wrong 50% of the time, so who knows.

Leave a comment:

• pinballfreak69
    replied
    Cool

Originally posted by parathod View Post
    CNN headline: "Call of Duty gets heavy competition from pinball table platform add-on. Who will win this holiday season?"

I knew Zen was going big with the release of Zen Pinball 2. Now that we know the date that was randomly suggested to Zen by some users on this forum, it's become clear to me that Zen is aiming for direct competition with Activision's biggest franchise. The overlap and price of these two games can not be interpreted any other way. EA had some mild success with BF3, but I think Zen's strategy of going in this whole new pinbally downloadable add-on direction for the genre might work out even greater.
    LOL BLACK OPS 2 is going to win I am sorry if some are not into FPS fans but since I do love Zen pinball and there flea market prices for add-ons heres a idea. How about a pinball based themed table as BLACK OPS 1 or 2 COD like in a multiplayer mode and earn a score streaks to earn a EMP to disable your opponents table which could help you and hurt them or earn a Chopper gunner that might distroy a flipper bummpers or putting a claymore down and if a ball hits it BOOM now thats fun and that might change your mind on FPS and bring the house down with awesomeness. But this table would be strictly multiplayer which I would love to see some strictly based only multiplayer tables

Leave a comment:

• pinballfreak69
    replied
    Yes it is

Originally posted by devilmosh View Post
    pinballfreak69, I really don't think it's logical to put a table that costs a few bucks up against a $60 retail game. It won't matter one bit if they come out at the same time.
    How is that not logical ok yes BLACK OPS 2 is 60 bucks and the tables that Zen create are are cheap especially after all the work Zen puts into these tables,but thats not my fault. I was just saying about the release date BLACK OPS 2 comes out Nov13th and if Zen brings out the table that week i am so on BLACK OPS 2 not on the new table. Just to many Marvel tables not any new non Marvel tables. Plus World War Hulk,and now a civil war table almost feels like we are in a loop here with War based Marvel tables. Give us a Ghostbusters, Back To The Future, GOW, just some new material. If that were to happen I would pay 60 bucks for tables of that magnitude. I am a big Zen fan and appreciate all the work they do for bringing pinball back but its just like a old 45 record with a crack in it just want see something new.

Leave a comment:

• Boulderdash
    replied
    Originally posted by Dorktron2000 View Post
    The FPS genre has become so stale. Can't believe folks still play those. I am looking forward to Civil War though.
    Doom 2 is still fun every now an then. That game does deserve a pinball table
    Last edited by Boulderdash; 10-15-2012, 09:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• parathod
    replied
    CNN headline: "Call of Duty gets heavy competition from pinball table platform add-on. Who will win this holiday season?"

I knew Zen was going big with the release of Zen Pinball 2. Now that we know the date that was randomly suggested to Zen by some users on this forum, it's become clear to me that Zen is aiming for direct competition with Activision's biggest franchise. The overlap and price of these two games can not be interpreted any other way. EA had some mild success with BF3, but I think Zen's strategy of going in this whole new pinbally downloadable add-on direction for the genre might work out even greater.
    Last edited by parathod; 10-15-2012, 04:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dorktron2000
    replied
    The FPS genre has become so stale. Can't believe folks still play those. I am looking forward to Civil War though.

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    Originally posted by pinballfreak69 View Post
    Listen I am a very blunt guy the Civil War table from the preview looks borning I just hope theres more Heros and some villains to fight.Plus if it comes the week of nov 11th BLACK OPS 2 is going to kill it so I hope Zen has there balls ready n hoping theres more than one Marvel table coming with the Civil War table. And 12 non Marvel tables in the works okkkkk lol I will belive it when I see it. I love the Marvel tables but coming on Over doing it and give us fans a table we want i see the suggestion treads all the time be honest have you all over there at Zen considered making any of the tables in the suggestion table tread. Any Zen i been with you all since day one but please moreeeee non Marvel tables PLEASE.
    PVZ was released just recently. Does that not count?

Black OPS 2? I don't play FPS games anymore. HL2 Episode 2 was the last one. Zen/marvel pinball is such a small market and mostly for pinball fans/enthusiasts. I for one fall into that category and I'll buy table pack for TPA and tables from Zen whenever they become available.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by devilmosh View Post
    pinballfreak69, I really don't think it's logical to put a table that costs a few bucks up against a $60 retail game. It won't matter one bit if they come out at the same time.
    Indeed! Besides, quite a few of us pinball fans don't like FPSs.

Leave a comment:

• devilmosh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pinballfreak69
    replied
    Civil War

Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
    Looks great! wish there was more gameplay but I will take what I can get.
    Listen I am a very blunt guy the Civil War table from the preview looks borning I just hope theres more Heros and some villains to fight.Plus if it comes the week of nov 11th BLACK OPS 2 is going to kill it so I hope Zen has there balls ready n hoping theres more than one Marvel table coming with the Civil War table. And 12 non Marvel tables in the works okkkkk lol I will belive it when I see it. I love the Marvel tables but coming on Over doing it and give us fans a table we want i see the suggestion treads all the time be honest have you all over there at Zen considered making any of the tables in the suggestion table tread. Any Zen i been with you all since day one but please moreeeee non Marvel tables PLEASE.

Leave a comment:

• wims
    replied
    It looks awsome!

Thanks for this work!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X