Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Marvel Table to be announced at New York Comic Con!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
    No, the last one was Epic Quest. Back in January.
    whoops, good call.

Comment

Originally posted by LumaFan"
      Capt vs Iron Man duel mode confirmed? LOL

Iron MAN ALL THE WAY!

No way. After the abuse to my ego that is the Iron Man table, every time I see Tony Stark I want someone to drop a bus on his head. Cap all the way. Heck, I'd support DAZZLER over Iron Man at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
        Well the U.S. Presidential Election is on Nov. 6th and then Veterans day is on Nov. 11th so somewhere around then would make since from a marketing perspective.
        Exactly. Plus, Nov.11th is my birthday so it would be super epic if it comes around that time

Comment

Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
          Exactly. Plus, Nov.11th is my birthday so it would be super epic if it comes around that time
          Ha! That would be a nice gift for you My wedding anniversary is Nov. 20th so that would be cool too. I just really want it before Thanksgiving so I can play it over the extra long weekend.
          PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

Mine is on the 10th, so it looks like the two of us would be happy if it came out on the 6th or the 13th.

Comment

Mines the 7th
              sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
              *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Looks great! Cant wait. Now how long till they announce when itll be released?

Comment

Nov 11th is my birthday too, so it'd be awesome timing for me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
                    Ha! That would be a nice gift for you My wedding anniversary is Nov. 20th so that would be cool too. I just really want it before Thanksgiving so I can play it over the extra long weekend.
                    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                    Mine is on the 10th, so it looks like the two of us would be happy if it came out on the 6th or the 13th.
                    Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
                    Mines the 7th
                    Originally posted by Piccalilli View Post
                    Nov 11th is my birthday too, so it'd be awesome timing for me as well.
                    November birthdays/anniversaries UNITE!

Comment

Looks great! wish there was more gameplay but I will take what I can get.

Comment

It looks awsome!

Thanks for this work!
                        French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Comment

Civil War

Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
                          Looks great! wish there was more gameplay but I will take what I can get.
                          Listen I am a very blunt guy the Civil War table from the preview looks borning I just hope theres more Heros and some villains to fight.Plus if it comes the week of nov 11th BLACK OPS 2 is going to kill it so I hope Zen has there balls ready n hoping theres more than one Marvel table coming with the Civil War table. And 12 non Marvel tables in the works okkkkk lol I will belive it when I see it. I love the Marvel tables but coming on Over doing it and give us fans a table we want i see the suggestion treads all the time be honest have you all over there at Zen considered making any of the tables in the suggestion table tread. Any Zen i been with you all since day one but please moreeeee non Marvel tables PLEASE.

Comment

pinballfreak69, I really don't think it's logical to put a table that costs a few bucks up against a $60 retail game. It won't matter one bit if they come out at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by devilmosh View Post
                              pinballfreak69, I really don't think it's logical to put a table that costs a few bucks up against a $60 retail game. It won't matter one bit if they come out at the same time.
                              Indeed! Besides, quite a few of us pinball fans don't like FPSs.

Comment

Originally posted by pinballfreak69 View Post
                                Listen I am a very blunt guy the Civil War table from the preview looks borning I just hope theres more Heros and some villains to fight.Plus if it comes the week of nov 11th BLACK OPS 2 is going to kill it so I hope Zen has there balls ready n hoping theres more than one Marvel table coming with the Civil War table. And 12 non Marvel tables in the works okkkkk lol I will belive it when I see it. I love the Marvel tables but coming on Over doing it and give us fans a table we want i see the suggestion treads all the time be honest have you all over there at Zen considered making any of the tables in the suggestion table tread. Any Zen i been with you all since day one but please moreeeee non Marvel tables PLEASE.
                                PVZ was released just recently. Does that not count?

Black OPS 2? I don't play FPS games anymore. HL2 Episode 2 was the last one. Zen/marvel pinball is such a small market and mostly for pinball fans/enthusiasts. I for one fall into that category and I'll buy table pack for TPA and tables from Zen whenever they become available.

Comment

Working...
                                X