Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Marvel Table to be announced at New York Comic Con!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snakeman07
    replied
    Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
    Well enlighten us. Is it Dr. Strange or Civil war? What exactly does the preview say? Or is it the preview way back when Avengers Chronicles was announced?
    BW is talking about the new Deadpool game lol not the new table.

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
    Ha! Been played MvC3 much? Deadpool would be awesome. I just read a preview of the upcoming title in Game Informer and it's looking good.
    Well enlighten us. Is it Dr. Strange or Civil war? What exactly does the preview say? Or is it the preview way back when Avengers Chronicles was announced?

Leave a comment:

• MarkItZeroSmoky
    replied
    Arrgh.....im gettin anxious....& i would assume as soon as someones heard what it is itll get posted........

Leave a comment:

• Bearded_Warrior
    replied
    Originally posted by M1N0RA View Post
    Deadpool, because you can't spell "assassin" without double the ass.
    Ha! Been played MvC3 much? Deadpool would be awesome. I just read a preview of the upcoming title in Game Informer and it's looking good.

Leave a comment:

• Icaras
    replied
    Personally, I don't care about the character (if it's indeed a Marvel table...).
    The important thing is the table itself to be fun to play!

I didn't even know Moon Knight, Fear Itself and Infinity Gauntlet before but those tables are so much fun!
    And thats what matters in the end -at least for me-.

Leave a comment:

• M1N0RA
    replied
    Deadpool, because you can't spell "assassin" without double the ass.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Originally posted by Metalzoic View Post
    Hmmm.. Actually I like just about all of them other than the Marvel tables. Excalibur is probably my overall favorite though. And there are a few I miss from FX2.

The only Marvel tables I like are:
    Blade
    Ghost Rider
    Moon Knight
    Captain America
    Ah interesting, Moon Knight & Blade are showpieces for me

Leave a comment:

• Metalzoic
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Sorry to hear that m8, its all subjective but in any case what Tables do you like?
    Hmmm.. Actually I like just about all of them other than the Marvel tables. Excalibur is probably my overall favorite though. And there are a few I miss from FX2.

The only Marvel tables I like are:
    Blade
    Ghost Rider
    Moon Knight
    Captain America

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    You think so? Personally I think the Avengers pack tables are some of the worst as far as pinball design goes.
    Sorry to hear that m8, its all subjective but in any case what Tables do you like?

Leave a comment:

• Bearded_Warrior
    replied
    Originally posted by maink View Post
    will there be a video or are the just releasing the character
    The fact that Barbie said they were already playing the table and that the table will be revealed I think we'll see a video.

Leave a comment:

• maink
    replied
    will there be a video or are the just releasing the character

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    You think so? Personally I think the Avengers pack tables are some of the worst as far as pinball design goes.
    Well this proves that it's all a matter of opinion. Personally I think that Fear Itself from the avengers pack is the best table that Zen has produced. It's design use of the magna system, flow of missions, difficulty is what I love about this particular table's design. Granted I've playing lots of tables lately that I haven't played in a while like excalibur, MARS, Tesla, Earth Defense, and El Dorado They have been really fun but nothing can take away the fun I get playing Fear Itself.

Favorite Tables Lately and that changes every week other than Fear Itself

Fear Itself
    MARS
    X-men
    Thor
    Sorcerers Lair
    Iron Man
    Infinity Gantlet

Leave a comment:

• Cloda
    replied

Heck maybe this single Table will set the bar even higher... I mean it must do sinces its a standalone therefore there is no hiding inbetween 2 or so great Tables.
    Good point. F4 for FX 2 was badly glitched when it came out and Captain America still have a few strange glitches on FX 2 that has never been sorted out. Hopefully this table will receive the proverbial spit and polish before it is released. There is nothing like just one release at a time for the players on this forum to stumble across all the bugs and glitches within days.

Leave a comment:

• Metalzoic
    replied
    Well I love Comics etc. so my opinion is biased when it comes to these things. But for me its the gameplay that sells the Table more for me, come on even if you don't love Comics you can't say with a straight face that the Avengers Chronicles pack showcases Zen's best work to date.

Leave a comment:

• Bearded_Warrior
    replied
    Well I love Comics etc. so my opinion is biased when it comes to these things. But for me its the gameplay that sells the Table more for me, come on even if you don't love Comics you can't say with a straight face that the Avengers Chronicles pack showcases Zen's best work to date.

Heck maybe this single Table will set the bar even higher... I mean it must do sinces its a standalone therefore there is no hiding inbetween 2 or so great Tables.

Don't knock it till you try it
    I like the Avengers pack s lot because it produced my favorite table to date: The Infinity Gauntlet. The other tables are decent but feel a bit lacking. The Virtue and Vengeance pack was pretty well balanced but I was somewhat disappointed by the Ghost Rider table that I was so looking forward to. The others in that pack were really good but I didn't really fall in love with any of them. Which pack do you think is best? Or which tables showcase Zen's best work?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X