• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beliskner
    replied
    Two mistakes regarding the Star Wars: Episode IV guide:

1. The link says Episode VI
    2. Once you completed all the scenes you can hit the left orbit to start wizard mode straight away. Lighting Rebel again isn't neccessary.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Originally posted by skyway73 View Post
    Sorry to hear you and your PS4 have been unwell STTC, hope you're both sorted soon.
    Thanks, finally seem to have kicked the illness and my PS4 replacement should arrive in the next few days.

Leave a comment:

• DA5ID
    replied
    The in game guides are a good starting place (while we wait for the official guides). When A new zen table is released I play the game for a while then read the in game guide. Then I play the game until the official guide is released and after reading that go back in with a better understanding and instant improvement. This method works for me because I like a bit of the exploration aspect and figuring it out on my own, then when I read the guide it fills in some of the blanks.

I like the tips that are peppered in the guides but I wish the forum would have a tips and tricks thread for each table (like TPA) so everyone can post them (collective hive mind) - like for example someone found a clever way to have chef get with 10 ladies in 45 seconds in super sweet pinball - that is proving to be seemingly impossible...

Leave a comment:

• skyway73
    replied
    Sorry to hear you and your PS4 have been unwell STTC, hope you're both sorted soon.

I'm guessing CastleStorm won't need to be one of the longer guides, in fact the in game guide pretty much sums it all up. I've been playing Timeshock! On my iPad a lot lately and it has got me thinking... It is a fairly basic layout with minimal ramps/orbits/flippers but the rules are just so deep and it is full of secrets that I'm still discovering even after all these years. I'm not having a dig at Zen's tables, there have been several with fantastic design and rules. I'm just trying to say I yearn for some more depth (including hidden secrets) and maybe less ramps etc.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Thanks for that Captain B. Zarre.

Yeh I've started contructing the Guides for the Iron & Steel Pack. There have been some complications as my PS4 decided to developer a fault (thankfully I still had warranty), I should have a replacement with me next week. Also developed a throat infection so not a good few weeks, but its finally looking up.

Leave a comment:

• Captain B. Zarre
    replied
    So this is essentially CastleStorm in a nutshell.

- Shoot right ramp followed by left ramp and then right orbit to score a Super Skill Shot.
    - Advance bonus multiplier by 3x for every 25 spinners.
    - Light kickbacks by amassing enough bumper hits.
    - Collect Extra Balls by activating The Conqueror, collecting a 10 hit combo, activating Sheep Them All, others?
    - Unlit drop target sinkhole alternates side orbit modes between Impair the Enemy or Shades
    - During Impair the Enemy shoot 20 Vikings
    - During Shades shoot enough of the Shades to light Jackpots
    - Shoot right orbit 3x in succession to start Prospering. Shoot lit shots to move them. When both lights are on one shot it will light for a Jackpot
    - Shoot lit center ramp at any time to start Castle Siege. Complete targets before they reset and try to bash the castle for big points (complete the mode by scoring at least 250k)
    - Complete BRUTUS or TAP KEG to light left orbit sinkhole. During former mode press flipper buttons randomly for points, during latter shoot the sinkhole for random points
    - Enough left slingshot hits light center ramp for Sheep Them Up, aim slingshot with the flipper buttons and launch sheep using launch button. Enough Viking hits lights Extra Ball
    - Complete STORM to begin Storm Hurry-Up - four major shots lit for increasing values. Shoot center ramp during this period to light the castle for increasing millions. Princesses worth double
    - Spell ARMS DRILL to begin two - ball Multiball where all points collected are multiplied by a value increased by the spinner
    - Spell SKY FALLS to light mode at scoop. During mode shoot lit shots but avoid burning too many balls.
    - Lock 3 balls by enough left target hits to light domination at scoop. Shoot center ramp then try and bash the tower at least 9 times in a 2-ball multiball
    - Complete any mode to light Truimph as a hurry up at the scoop. 2-ball multiball where you have to shoot flashing lanes to complete the mode and then score Jackpots
    - Light Meet the Chief by:
    --Activating Clear the Way by spelling CLEAR. Complete drop targets then shoot the hole behind them 3 times to complete
    --Saving a Viking Princess. Shoot targets followed by side target and then complete drops to complete.
    --Completing Domination (from earlier)
    - During mode shoot 6 Vikings then shoot Castle, do this process 3 times to complete
    - Once Sky Falls, Domination, Truimph, and Meet The Chief are complete, shoot scoop for extra ball and The Conqueror - multiball frenzy where all shots are lit

Hopefully it isn't too complex to understand...

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Venom Pinball Guide now available!

Venom Pinball Guide is now available - CLICK HERE

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    South Park Pinball Guides AVAILABLE NOW!

South Park Butters Very Own Pinball Game & South Park Super Sweet Pinball are now available - CLICK HERE

Leave a comment:

• ninjamutske
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    Keep in mind that the guide is based off of the Xbox 360 version of the table. It's possible Zen made a couple of minor changes when they released the table on PSN.
    Ok👍 ✌ that's why I said on ps4 that is 😉👍

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by ninjamutske View Post
    Sensei ShoryukenToTheChin, I discovered something to be a little different than discibed in the pacha guide. (Actually a bit nervous now... Don't want to be a pain in the ass.. Don't know if it's important enough to speak up to the emperor ) but it says that the pin in the middle shows up again after a few seconds... But it actually comes back when you hit one of the upper targets. At least on ps4 that is.
    Keep in mind that the guide is based off of the Xbox 360 version of the table. It's possible Zen made a couple of minor changes when they released the table on PSN.

Leave a comment:

• ninjamutske
    replied
    Sensei ShoryukenToTheChin, I discovered something to be a little different than discibed in the pacha guide. (Actually a bit nervous now... Don't want to be a pain in the ass.. Don't know if it's important enough to speak up to the emperor😳😳😳 ) but it says that the pin in the middle shows up again after a few seconds... But it actually comes back when you hit one of the upper targets. At least on ps4 that is😊. I thought it might come in handy because you can get it to pop up sooner👍✌ again don't know if it's important enough 😳 but I'm only trying to help✌ 👊 greetings from a humble student ✌

Leave a comment:

• ninjamutske
    replied
    And I see master ty-24- is also here👍😂😂😂✌ 👊

Leave a comment:

• ninjamutske
    replied
    I want to thank you very very very veeeeeeeery much!!!!👍👍👍👍 I'm in a competition together with your friend rafie, he told me to check this out!! I could not have scored points without your pinball bible!!! Awesome job👍👍👍 keep up the good work and thank you again✌

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Guardians of The Galaxy & The Walking Dead Table Guides are now available

Guardians of The Galaxy & The Walking Dead Table Guides are now available - Click Here

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Deadpool Table Guide is now available!

Click here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X