X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Thanks so much for your Support my dear Friend & the rest of this awesome Community.

Originally posted by Walldude View Post
    Wow, this was a huge help. I for the life of me could not figure out how to use the Cube on Paranormal. I could only get the Levitation multiball going. Now I see that you can change the lanes and use magnets to move the ball where you need it. I really wish these "guides" came with the game. I mean it's fun to learn stuff up to a point but some of these "moves" are quite obscure.

These guides should come with the game. This way you can learn for yourself or get some help if needed. I just don't have the time these days to learn all the tricks on every table.
    Wow this is very high praise indeed m8, thanks so much for the kind words.. if not for this awesome Community that Zen has established then these Guides wouldn't be possible.

Glad to see the Paranormal Guide helped ya get to grips with the Cube stuff, thats the end game of these Guides to help all Players enjoy Pinball to the fullest no matter your Skill... I hope these increase the Fun Factor!

Yeh I've heard others say they would love them to be present in the Game, ay who knows maybe one day Zen will do just that.. you guys could always put that forward to them.

Leave a comment:

• Walldude
    replied
    Thanks man!

Wow, this was a huge help. I for the life of me could not figure out how to use the Cube on Paranormal. I could only get the Levitation multiball going. Now I see that you can change the lanes and use magnets to move the ball where you need it. I really wish these "guides" came with the game. I mean it's fun to learn stuff up to a point but some of these "moves" are quite obscure.

These guides should come with the game. This way you can learn for yourself or get some help if needed. I just don't have the time these days to learn all the tricks on every table.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Regarding the El Dorado Guide; yeh I noticed that there was an Artefact called Decryption that immediately actives the Extra Ball Orbit. I didn't add that due to the fact it's a random award so I just noted the sure way to get it. Thinking about it I should have noted that.

Leave a comment:

• Jeppo99
    replied
    Just to let you know that on the El Dorado table there are actually two ways to light extra ball. One is by hitting the Monument orbit eight times (as you mentioned in your guide), the other way is by obtaining the Decoder artefact (one of the random awards you get by hitting the artefact ramp when lit). Both methods light Extra Ball on the Excavation orbit, which you can get by hitting the orbit up to three times.

Hitting the Monument orbit four times and then repeatedly hitting the Excavation orbit will always net you a marble statue (600,000 points). The Unexpected Treasure award is different in that you get it by lighting up the JADE letters when Ball Save is already active, or hitting the hidden sink holes with both kickbacks already active. Unexpected Treasures award either 100,000, 200,000, 600,000 or 1 million points.

Don't quote me 100%, but isn't the artefact which starts up the multiball mode called "Silver Ball", not "Money Ball"?

Leave a comment:

• derKlaus
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Earth Defence & Excalibur Table Guides are available to view etc. -
    my deepest gratitude for the Earth Defence Guide! I tried to figure out by reading the table description in-game, unfortunately the german translation is horrible and barely makes sense. This helps me a lot (like your other guides)

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Earth Defence & Excalibur Table Guides - AVAILABLE NOW!

Earth Defence & Excalibur Table Guides are available to view etc. -

Click Here

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Marvel Pinball : Civil War Guide - AVAILABLE NOW!

Civil War Guide has now been added to the Table Guides Page on the Zen Studios Blog -

Click Here To View

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparkdoctor View Post
    I just love the table guides, thanks...there is just no way I could fiqure this stuff out on my own.
    No problem m8, glad that they help you enjoy the Tables more

Leave a comment:

• Sparkdoctor
    replied
    I just love the table guides, thanks...there is just no way I could fiqure this stuff out on my own.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Very nice! Thanks for all the hard work man!
    No probs m8, thanks alot for your kind words.

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    ZP Classics Pack Table Guides; El Dorado, Shaman, Tesla & V12 - AVAILABLE NOW!

Click Here
    Very nice! Thanks for all the hard work man!

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    ZP Classics Pack Table Guides - AVAILABLE NOW!

ZP Classics Pack Table Guides; El Dorado, Shaman, Tesla & V12 - AVAILABLE NOW!

Click Here
    Last edited by ShoryukenToTheChin; 12-21-2012, 10:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• caper_26
    replied
    I thought Tesla's other extra ball was Aimed Shots and not raising the multipliers, along with the 12 experiments

Also, during Secret Lab Multiball, you need to hit Left/Right ramps 2 times each, and the coil ramp once to access the Secret Lab hole for Super Jackpot
    Increasing jackpot value does so by 10K.

Maybe mention that the magentic playfield 'magnets' need to be re-charged after using them. (Must wait about 1 second after using one)
    Last edited by caper_26; 10-29-2012, 06:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Originally posted by maink View Post
    do they absolutely need to be in pdf , i don't have a pc , i would like to see some of your guides
    Sorry m8 its just easier to distrubute them like this.

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Originally posted by maink View Post
    do they absolutely need to be in pdf , i don't have a pc , i would like to see some of your guides
    There's a way to convert .PDF to PNG, I tried it last night. Now if only someone can do all the guides for you lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X