Blade extra balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade extra balls

Anyone know how the extra ball limits work? I've read that you can only earn 2 extra balls per ball, but I've definitely earned 3 on the first ball. That's not to say I had 3 banked - I drained, and got another bringing my extra ball total (viewable on the status screen) back to 2. Also, sometimes I'll spell BLADE on ball 2 or 3, and Extra Ball won't light up. Is this because I've hit a hard limit (total number of extra balls?)

Best score at Blade so far 160 Million, and got to stage 3 of Wizard Mode... I've decided to stick with this table... love it.

On each table of ZP2, you can win 5 Xtraball in a game. You can do it on the first ball if the table makes it possible.

That's not the case of Pinball FX2 version of Blade, where you can win 2 Xtraball per ball (6 in game, but it's a little harder cause you can't get 3, but only 2 on a single game).
    French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Comment

Originally posted by wims View Post
      On each table of ZP2, you can win 5 Xtraball in a game. You can do it on the first ball if the table makes it possible.

That's not the case of Pinball FX2 version of Blade, where you can win 2 Xtraball per ball (6 in game, but it's a little harder cause you can't get 3, but only 2 on a single game).
      Cool, thanks.. didn't realize it was the same across all ZP2 tables. I'm new to video pinball, never played before the week Zen 2 was released... but now it's become my new addiction

Comment

I'd like to be in your place and discover all the tables at once, it would be great
        French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Comment

Working...
        X