Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we get a update on Fantastic 4 being re released please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Kemetman View Post
    Any news on this being re-released yet? It's Oct. 31st Happy Halloween
    Still working on the PSN update which will include the re-release of Fantastic Four. Going to submit it soon. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Leave a comment:

• Kemetman
    replied
    Any news on this being re-released yet? It's Oct. 31st Happy Halloween

Leave a comment:

• RabidShark
    replied
    Originally posted by Rafie View Post
    I know...I know it was blasphemy saying that. I just had lots of things going on that I couldn't give me attention to anything else but my preggo wife and children. LOL I would just log into the PS every Tuesday and hit DL the free games and stuff. I'm good now and I'm ready to get back into the swings of things!
    no not blasphemy there is more to life then video games there is room for both i wish your wife & children and new child the best of luck family should be first

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    Originally posted by RabidShark View Post
    ya i have been gone a bit also been playing PC borderlands 2 like crazy video game burnout nope not me can't get enough
    I know...I know it was blasphemy saying that. I just had lots of things going on that I couldn't give me attention to anything else but my preggo wife and children. LOL I would just log into the PS every Tuesday and hit DL the free games and stuff. I'm good now and I'm ready to get back into the swings of things!

Leave a comment:

• RabidShark
    replied
    Originally posted by Rafie View Post
    Well I for one can't wait for it. I had to take a hiatus because I was actually suffering from not just pinball burnout, (can't believe I'm actually saying this) video game burnout. I haven't played really in almost a month. I'm back now and I believe I'm ready!
    ya i have been gone a bit also been playing PC borderlands 2 like crazy video game burnout nope not me can't get enough

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    Well I for one can't wait for it. I had to take a hiatus because I was actually suffering from not just pinball burnout, (can't believe I'm actually saying this) video game burnout. I haven't played really in almost a month. I'm back now and I believe I'm ready!

Leave a comment:

• RabidShark
    replied
    ya i miss fantastic four as well i could play the marvel one but nah i'll wait, i keep going after the non-marvel ones till then

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    Originally posted by ALH2012 View Post
    I'm not the biggest fan of the Marvel tables, or too many of them, but F4 is one of the best imo and i'm glad it is coming soon to Zen Pinball 2.

Yes I miss playing Fantastic Four. Love the flow of the missions and the different multiball options this table can have.

'FLAME ON!

Leave a comment:

• ALH2012
    replied
    I'm not the biggest fan of the Marvel tables, or too many of them, but F4 is one of the best imo and i'm glad it is coming soon to Zen Pinball 2.

Leave a comment:

• Bearded_Warrior
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Yep, it's coming soon! Should be just a couple of weeks, but I will let you all know when it's ready to go
    I think I'd be more exciting if you don't tell us when it's ready. Just slip it in there when we aren't expecting it and let us have a nice little surprise.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
    It's going to be released along with the first patch for ZP2 hopefully soon. I'm sure Barbie can't say much more than that.
    Yep, it's coming soon! Should be just a couple of weeks, but I will let you all know when it's ready to go

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Originally posted by thomasbrooks07 View Post
    I have every board made for Zen pinball 1 and marvel pinball and zen pinball 2. I am understanding that there were bugs or unforeseen problems releasing zen pinball 2 with backwards compatibility with two other game but can we please get a status update. Fantastic 4 is my favorite board and its a bit annoying having to load up marvel pinball just to play 1 board.
    It's going to be released along with the first patch for ZP2 hopefully soon. I'm sure Barbie can't say much more than that.

Leave a comment:

• Can we get a update on Fantastic 4 being re released please!

I have every board made for Zen pinball 1 and marvel pinball and zen pinball 2. I am understanding that there were bugs or unforeseen problems releasing zen pinball 2 with backwards compatibility with two other game but can we please get a status update. Fantastic 4 is my favorite board and its a bit annoying having to load up marvel pinball just to play 1 board.
Working...
X