Testla - World Record GAME ENDING GLITCH ^&%[email protected]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a mission now!

Well, I was able to play other tables, and multiplayer was fine, but as soon as I loaded the saved game it froze. Takiing a break right now... Jackpot at 1.8M, score is 1.2B, 4 balls remaining. Definitely not saving anymore... gotta get some water and keep crunching... sorry about the rage post earlier.
    Check out my youtube videos for basic pinball strategies: caperUnderscore26

Comment

Has this happened to you on other tables besides Tesla?
      Last edited by shogun00; 10-21-2012, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
        Has this happened to you on other tables besides Tesla?
        Not that I am aware of. I am only playing Tesla atm.

Update: 1.9B, jackpot 2.4M, another ball down.

Comment

Originally posted by caper_26 View Post
          Not that I am aware of. I am only playing Tesla atm.
          If it happens again, then take the system into safe mode and select option 3 (restore file system). This tool will look at your hard drive and repair any broken code.

I have experienced crashing before on ZP1 in the past and using that tool fixed the problem.

Comment

I wasnt even going to chance it. I paused it and went to band practice. Came back, racked another Billion, then drained last 2 balls intentionally so I can go to bed. Wasn't risking leaving it go all night , and have a power bump or something, and lose the score yet again. 3B is respectable enough. Made a small video of a multiball, racking up 2.7M each ramp, and double that for super J.

Comment

Ooooof!!!

and...holy crap are you the master

Comment

Wow Caper you are a beast on Tesla. Sorry about those glitches. I had a few bad ones on the PvZ table. At least you can consistently get back into the billions.
                PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                Gamertag- RAFIE82
                YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

thanks. It isn't difficult, just dedication. Keep hitting the spinner...

Comment

thanks. It isn't difficult, just dedication. Keep hitting the spinner...
                    Man I tried that, but I get so damn bored after hitting it after a while. Would you believe it took me 43 minutes just to get 10 coil shots in a row? LOL
                    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                    Gamertag- RAFIE82
                    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

yeah, it does get boring, but the multiball is kinda fun and mixes it up. If you get magna save, you can get a little braver and hit the spinner less frequently...

Comment

thanks. It isn't difficult, just dedication.
                        Indeed! The process sounds simiple enough, but it's just too time consuming. I refuse to use the save feature, so if I can't complete it in one sitting then I don't bother.

Comment

Working...
                        X