13. The Avengers
    14. Captain America
    15. Ghost Rider

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by MoonKnightFan View Post
    Dear Zen:
    THANK YOU THANK YOU for the Moon Knight table, I absolutely love it. Fav Marvel character. Any chance we can see a Moon Knight table released on the iPhone?
    It is likely, although I don't know when it would happen. We've been working on porting more to mobile, so we'll see!

Leave a comment:

• MoonKnightFan
    replied
    Dear Zen:
    THANK YOU THANK YOU for the Moon Knight table, I absolutely love it. Fav Marvel character. Any chance we can see a Moon Knight table released on the iPhone?

Leave a comment:

• s-carnegie
    replied
    Good choice, CA is one of my favs. Smooth play and plenty to do. Its hard to leave any out, they are all good tables. When you get hooked like many others you can own them all. 13 tables is still less than the price of one new release game, with endless replayability. cheers

Leave a comment:

• Kev_Toddy
    replied
    Thanks for the feedback people it's much appreciated, i'm going to start by downloading the captain america table and then wait for the release of F4, my wallet funds will cover both these tables, so that should keep me going for now, after that i plan on buying the newest 4 pack available as fear itself & infinity gauntlet seem to be getting some good press from the replies i have read in this thread so far.

So thanks again and i look forward to having a bash at some of the top scores on these tables starting with the captain america table which i'll download tomorrow when i'll have some time on my hands to sit and play it for a few hours, i'm far from a pinball wizard so top scores will be well out of my reach no doubt but that's the fun of it all, practice makes perfect as they say, though usually not in my case where pinball tables are concerned

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    I'm with Doktron my favorites are obviously different than others but everyone has their own opinions

1. Fear Itself
    2. X-Men
    3. Thor
    4. Fantastic Four
    5. The Avengers
    6. Moon Knight
    7. Iron Man
    8. Infinity Gauntlet
    9. Captain America
    10. World War Hulk
    11. Blade
    12. Wolverine
    13. Spider Man
    14. Ghost Rider

Fantastic Four is a really great table. It was my favorite till Thor and X-Men came out with the V&V pack only to be surpassed by Fear Itself. This Table is an absolutely gem and I hope everyone who loves Pinball experiences it one way or another. It may be challenging in many ways but the over all mechanics and the different mission options is pure joy.

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    Originally posted by Dorktron2000 View Post
    All the tables are worth playing in my opinion. Here is how I rank the Marvel tables:

1. Infinity Gauntlet
    2. Fear Itself
    3. Thor
    4. Blade
    5. The Avengers
    6. Captain America
    7. Moon Knight
    8. Iron Man
    9. Wolverine
    10. Ghost Rider
    11. X-Men
    12. World War Hulk
    13. Spider Man

I have yet to play Fantastic Four. While I do like Zen's original pinball tables more, all these tables are fun in their own way.
    You're going to LOVE F4! It's one of my favorite tables that I have yet to master. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Dorktron2000
    replied
    All the tables are worth playing in my opinion. Here is how I rank the Marvel tables:

1. Infinity Gauntlet
    2. Fear Itself
    3. Thor
    4. Blade
    5. The Avengers
    6. Captain America
    7. Moon Knight
    8. Iron Man
    9. Wolverine
    10. Ghost Rider
    11. X-Men
    12. World War Hulk
    13. Spider Man

I have yet to play Fantastic Four. While I do like Zen's original pinball tables more, all these tables are fun in their own way.

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    I have still yet to master X-Men. I think I'm having problems keeping up with the endurance of spelling out X-MEN. I have gotten 3 letters out of the 4 needed, but that's where it stops. I need to keep trying!

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Originally posted by caper_26 View Post
    just my opinion, but I find F4 difficult to make repeatable shots, thus difficult in the 'flow' dept. I have yet to make a 10 hit combo. Just my opinion of course. Cheers buddy.
    I bet it'll be a lot easier in ZP2, just like most tables now.

Leave a comment:

• Bearded_Warrior
    replied
    Originally posted by caper_26 View Post
    just my opinion, but I find F4 difficult to make repeatable shots, thus difficult in the 'flow' dept. I have yet to make a 10 hit combo. Just my opinion of course. Cheers buddy.
    I can see that. It wasn't meant to be a definitive list and I haven't played FF in a while so I wouldn't disagree with you.

Leave a comment:

• caper_26
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bearded_Warrior
    replied
    Good points all around by everyone and I agree with what most everyone has said. My personal favorites are Infinity Gauntlet, X-Men, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, and Wolverine. The great thing about ZP2 is that you can demo all the tables so I would strongly recommend that because it really boils down to personal preference.

I like to break the Marvel tables down into three main categories: flow (easy to whip the ball around), challenge, and balance (a mix of the first two).

Flow
    Spider-Man
    Moon Knight
    World War Hulk
    Captain America
    The Avengers
    Fantastic Four

Challenge
    Iron Man
    Blade
    Fear Itself
    Thor

Balance
    X-Men
    Wolverine
    Ghost Rider
    Infinity Gauntlet

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    As many have mentioned most of the tables from Marvel come in packs of 4, so if you have enough for any of them it's your choice. Players have their favorites.

For me, I love Fear Itself and Infinity Gauntlet from Avengers chronicles they offer some interesting twist with table mechanics.

In the Vengeance and Virtue pack, 3 tables stand out for me. Love X-men. The table looks very simplistic at first but the table is very deep and lots to do. Thor and Moon Knight stand out as well. Thor being really challenging sometimes.

In the original marvel pack my favorites are Iron Man and Blade.

As for single table purchases the only one that were single tables are Captain America and Fantastic Four. Fantastic Four has not been released yet since they are still working on it. Fantastic Four being one my favorited as well.

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Iron Man is cool in my book, it's super easy now compared to Marvel Pinball.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X