PS3 version missing from US PSN Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Thank you for checking! Just wanted to see if the same thing was happening for both SCEE & SCEA.
    Sony has some explaining to do.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
      Sony has some explaining to do.
      I know other devs are not super stoked about this update either. We'll see how it all gets sorted out (hopefully soon).

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        I know other devs are not super stoked about this update either. We'll see how it all gets sorted out (hopefully soon).
        I personally like the update, because it's easy to find overlooked games now. However, when it comes to add-ons it's a different story. All of the add-ons are now with the game listing. It doesn't sound that bad, but they are no longer organized. For example, take a look at Street Fighter X Tekken. There are over a 130 add-ons (singles and bundles) for that game. In the past, the add-ons were divided up into categories. Now all of them are listed in alphabetically ordered without the categories. All I can say is that I'm glad I can purchase the add-ons in the game itself or it would be a pain to find anything.
        Last edited by shogun00; 11-09-2012, 06:17 PM.

Comment

I like the Store Update as well, since I found the old one quite clumpy and boring but thats just me.
          sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
          *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

To me it seems like Sony wanted to improve the look of it instead of improving its performance. If you ask me, I want to buy from it, not marry it.
            PSN: Jeppo99
            Feel free to friend me, but make sure you mention that you are from these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
              I like the Store Update as well, since I found the old one quite clumpy and boring but thats just me.
              Same here.The new store has a better overview, is more userfriendly and looks better imo.

Comment

ZP2 doesn't show up in the cross buy or cross play sections of the Vita store when using a PS3 for the Playstation Store. I'm saddened by that. TPA is there, of course

Comment

Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                  ZP2 doesn't show up in the cross buy or cross play sections of the Vita store when using a PS3 for the Playstation Store. I'm saddened by that. TPA is there, of course
                  Same thing for the PS3 section. Heck, the PS3 section doesn't even classify ZP2 as a game. That's probably where the problem lies on why F4 isn't working right.

Comment

Why does Sony get COD DLC and Rock Band stuff right the first time, yet when its something I truly want...something is always up. It's all good though!
                    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                    Gamertag- RAFIE82
                    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Good thing you guys mentioned the ZP2 absense from the PS3 store.
                      I noticed it too but it's not just ZP2.

There are many games that are almost impossible to find on the new store.
                      The one that comes to my mind is Trine 2. Such an awesome game and it doesn't even appear on the search results.
                      Only way to download it is through your download list...

While the new store looks good and improved some things like: better search engine, the info/version/size of the games, it's still FAR from being user-friendly...
                      PSN: DreamyElf

Comment

Originally posted by Icaras View Post
                        Good thing you guys mentioned the ZP2 absense from the PS3 store.
                        I noticed it too but it's not just ZP2.

There are many games that are almost impossible to find on the new store.
                        The one that comes to my mind is Trine 2. Such an awesome game and it doesn't even appear on the search results.
                        Only way to download it is through your download list...

While the new store looks good and improved some things like: better search engine, the info/version/size of the games, it's still FAR from being user-friendly...
                        yeah i was looking for some dlc for Splatterhouse and i had to use the search mode (that works suspiciously similar to the you tube app search mode).
                        it was the only possible way to find the game and its dlc
                        Last edited by bazz; 11-16-2012, 03:33 AM.

Comment

The playstation store looks better than before. However, that being said, games like zen pinball 2 you need to use the search function and physically type in at least the word zen to find the game. It's really a pain to do so, I assume there are a lot of other games that need to be searched the same way to be found.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                            You may hate redesigns, but a lot of people were demanding for one.

Would you believe that a lot of people were confused with the old design? I lost count of how many complaints I saw on the PS Forum on people buying the wrong version of a game (PSP version, instead of PS3 version), because they weren't clearly labeled when they used the search function. The new design prevents that from happening.
                            I was one who had issues with the old design because of the lack of labeling for games. Sony refunded games for me at least 2-3 times.

Comment

Working...
                            X