PS3 version missing from US PSN Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 version missing from US PSN Store

Just a heads up! Sony just launched out their new PSN storefront and for some reason Zen Pinball 2 isn't listed anywhere on the PS3 section (including the Cross Buy section). The only way to find it is through the Search.

The PS Vita section lists it properly though, so Zen you might want to give Sony a buzz.

ah the new store , im not liking it that much . for me personally i will be picking up my psplus stuff and thats it , i won't be hanging around using the scrolling letter thingy all day

i didn't use it that much but it didn't make want me stay and buy stuff , it made me want to leave .
    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

Wow, that's lame. Hopefully they fix that soon. I'm not sure if I'm a fan of the new store, but it seems okay. I like that you can filter by price for stuff, but end of the day, it's nothing spectacular, it's just a redesign.

Comment

Originally posted by maink View Post
        ah the new store , im not liking it that much . for me personally i will be picking up my psplus stuff and thats it , i won't be hanging around using the scrolling letter thingy all day

i didn't use it that much but it didn't make want me stay and buy stuff , it made me want to leave .
        The letter function is actually pretty good, it'll spit out what I want to find quicker than typing it all. And besides, that's only the search function, if you want to look around you don't have to use it for that lol.

Comment

yes the search gives better results , just getting from a to z takes longer than qwerty

up and down up and down
          i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

I hate redesigns. It always takes ages to find tools and stuff. Why don't people just leave things the way it is?
            PSN: Jeppo99
            Feel free to friend me, but make sure you mention that you are from these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeppo99 View Post
              I hate redesigns. It always takes ages to find tools and stuff. Why don't people just leave things the way it is?
              You may hate redesigns, but a lot of people were demanding for one.

Would you believe that a lot of people were confused with the old design? I lost count of how many complaints I saw on the PS Forum on people buying the wrong version of a game (PSP version, instead of PS3 version), because they weren't clearly labeled when they used the search function. The new design prevents that from happening.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                You may hate redesigns, but a lot of people were demanding for one.

Would you believe that a lot of people were confused with the old design? I lost count of how many complaints I saw on the PS Forum on people buying the wrong version of a game (PSP version, instead of PS3 version), because they weren't clearly labeled when they used the search function. The new design prevents that from happening.

Comment

@snakeman07: I actually agree with some those complaints. For example, take a look at Pinball Heroes. It's a PSP game that wasn't clearly labeled on the old store as such and the search function pulled in games from all store fronts (PS3, PSP, Vita). The only way you would know it was a PSP game is by reading the game description's fine print. What's worse is that Sony has a "no refund" policy, which really sucks for those that accidentally bought the game. I'm glad that I knew that Pinball Heroes was a PSP game for the get-go.

The new store has an information bar now with a "platform field" to tell you which platform the game is on. Also most search results now have "PS3", "PSP" and "Vita" icons next to the listing. Although, for some reason the icon is missing on Pinball Heroes.
                  Last edited by shogun00; 11-04-2012, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Oh yeah, I know, I've encountered a few things on the store that I might not of known, but honestly, I do every last bit of research before I spend a dime on anything, but that's just me

Comment

Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                      Oh yeah, I know, I've encountered a few things on the store that I might not of known, but honestly, I do every last bit of research before I spend a dime on anything, but that's just me
                      Well for a casual fan that only dips their toes into gaming once in a while won't do much research and usually goes by word of mouth.

The biggest problem is when you have two versions of the same game (PS3 and PSP) and neither of them are clearly labeled. That's when the confusion can really kick in and no amount of research is going to help them pick the right one, if they are using that old oddball search system.

Comment

not a big fan of not been able to search games from sections based in their initial letter
                        that was a way more practical way to organize the games

Comment

Any European players having this issue?

Comment

Let me have a look...

...no, it's not there. Marvel Pinball, on the other hand, is there.

EDIT: Zen Pinball 2 can be found in the Search function. Only problem is, is doesn't seem to be categorised as a "Game", which is probably why I can't find it under PS3 Games. All the separate ZP2 tables can be found under Add-Ons though.
                            Last edited by Jeppo99; 11-09-2012, 01:07 AM.
                            PSN: Jeppo99
                            Feel free to friend me, but make sure you mention that you are from these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeppo99 View Post
                              Let me have a look...

...no, it's not there. Marvel Pinball, on the other hand, is there.

EDIT: Zen Pinball 2 can be found in the Search function. Only problem is, is doesn't seem to be categorised as a "Game", which is probably why I can't find it under PS3 Games. All the separate ZP2 tables can be found under Add-Ons though.
                              Thank you for checking! Just wanted to see if the same thing was happening for both SCEE & SCEA.

Comment

Working...
                              X