Pro Score Fix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Score Fix?

Will there be a patch to the pro score calculations? With the number of people who have scores over 26000 it's impossible to know where anyone really stands. I'm 32 right now but who knows how many above me have a double score on a table which could equal 900+ points added to their score, or if I'm even as high as 32 if I've got hidden points somewhere. With a 900+/- margin of error I could be anywhere from 1st through 162nd which is a pretty big spread.
    sigpic

How would you get a "double score" on a table?
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
      How would you get a "double score" on a table?
      The theory is that if you complete a game around the same window that it's doing the periodic "global update" on the Pro Score tables, it can find your name in the leaderboard twice and give you credit for the two different values it sees - potentially giving you more than 1,000 Pro Score from that table until you play it again.

Not sure how accurate that is, but I know when I was checking my Pro Score rankings on each table (by playing a game and tilting as quickly as possible to end the game) I had two different scores showing up as my overall high score simultaniously if I checked immediately afterwards. (Granted, one of those scores was barely above zero, so I don't think it was helping my Pro Score much in that case!).

Comment

@Peridot Weapon - Interesting. I was unaware of this glitch. Thanks for the explanation
        PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

PS4 Pro Scores

Something is not right, a pro score of a player on the PS4 scoreboard is in the 700,000's? Then is quickly drops. Pro score is a cool feature if it made sense.

Love Zen Pinball! Can't even start to pick a favorite table.

....thanks for the "global update" info, perhaps that is cause.

Brent

Comment

9,273,774,989M Pro Score

Current highest Pro Score: 9,283,774,989M but

Second highest Pro Score: 5,061,440

57 Tables x 1,000 = 57,000 Max Pro Score

I motion for a fix to the pro score caculation.

Anyone want to second the motion?

Comment

Working...
            X