Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The grand master of ZEN2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The grand master of ZEN2

    What is highest high score and on which table...
    Lets see who becomes the grand master of ZEN 2

    Space-Walk

    90 Million on MARS.
    When talking about the unknown... Anything is possible.

  • #2
    So, our biggest score and which table it was on?

    Earth Defense!- 7 Billion

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Space-Walk View Post
      What is highest high score and on which table...
      Lets see who becomes the grand master of ZEN 2

      Space-Walk

      90 Million on MARS.
      Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
      So, our biggest score and which table it was on?

      Earth Defense!- 7 Billion
      LOL! Humility at its finest
      PSN: Bearded_Warrior

      Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

      Comment


      • #4
        Highest Score:
        Spider Man - 8 Billion

        Score that I'm really proud of:
        Blade - 2.3 Billion

        Comment


        • #5
          do you mean lets see who becomes the grand master of this thread ? well its certainly not me , but also everytable is different so 25bilions on avengers is like 1billion on iron man
          i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

          Comment


          • #6
            The Avengers: 1.947B

            Comment


            • #7
              This is a silly thread is since the in-game leaderboards are right there for everyone to see.. but I can't help but want to post in it anyway.

              Its not my highest score but my best/favorite would have to be 346M on NGS2 (Currently #5).


              One question - if Decepticon79 comes along and says he has 1.2 Trillion on Spider-Man does it automatically end this thread?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ER777 View Post
                One question - if Decepticon79 comes along and says he has 1.2 Trillion on Spider-Man does it automatically end this thread?
                Why yes, yes it does lmao.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Grand Master? Hmm I'm not #1 on any table. I give kudos to Snake for #1 on Earth Defense.

                  I'm sitting at #6 on Earth defense.

                  Other top 10 all Time is

                  #8 on Excalibur w 267m

                  #7 on Iron Man w 209m right behind Snake at 229M

                  #8 on Infinity Gauntlet with 1.186

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Pro Score

                    Enlightenment needed.

                    How can I compare my pro score (for all tables) to others? Clueless on this. <<Shrug>>
                    Raffmouse - on PSN

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by raffhmouse View Post
                      Enlightenment needed.

                      How can I compare my pro score (for all tables) to others? Clueless on this. <<Shrug>>
                      Leader Boards >> Select Any Table >> Use Right Stick >> switch to Pro Score section >> Use Filter (triangle button I think) to find your score and rank.

                      You can easily compare your score with others there as well.
                      Last edited by shogun00; 11-11-2012, 08:43 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I know my scores are not that good.

                        My best score is 178 million on Epic Quest

                        Score I am most proud of is 88 million on Infinity Gauntlet

                        Among my friends I am around 17-20 in rank per table.

                        All my scores are above my wife's so I figure I am doing good.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Last I checked I was #1 on EQ, Tesla, and PvZ, not sure of others.

                          EDIT: #2 now on EQ.
                          Last edited by caper_26; 11-14-2012, 03:18 PM.
                          Check out my youtube videos for basic pinball strategies: caperUnderscore26

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            246 mil. on World War Hulk table.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                              Highest Score:
                              Spider Man - 8 Billion

                              Score that I'm really proud of:
                              Blade - 2.3 Billion
                              With 8 Billion, it seems you are not only a shogun but the master samuraj of the pinball as well. You must have kept that damn ball running for at least an hour. Great, simply amazing.
                              When talking about the unknown... Anything is possible.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X