Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about multiplayer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Question about multiplayer

    Is there any way to see if there are games being hosted without going to geach particular table and trying tobfind a game? I can never seem to find anyone to play by going from table to table and hitting MP, quick match or find game. If there was a loby where you could see which tables had players on it that would be awesome. I play on Vita btw, if that makes any difference. If there is away already and someone could let me know that'd be great.
    sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
    Is there any way to see if there are games being hosted without going to geach particular table and trying tobfind a game? I can never seem to find anyone to play by going from table to table and hitting MP, quick match or find game. If there was a loby where you could see which tables had players on it that would be awesome. I play on Vita btw, if that makes any difference. If there is away already and someone could let me know that'd be great.
    (Somewhere along these lines)-Go to any table, click Multiplayer, choose "Playstation Network", then where it says table, use the right stick to choose "Any", then "Host List" I think, . From there you can see every table that's being hosted for multiplayer. This is for PS3, I'm not sure about Vita.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
      (Somewhere along these lines)-Go to any table, click Multiplayer, choose "Playstation Network", then where it says table, use the right stick to choose "Any", then "Host List" I think, . From there you can see every table that's being hosted for multiplayer. This is for PS3, I'm not sure about Vita.
      Hope you do not mind if I add/clarify your statement...Once in Multi-player click on PSN and then on "Custom" you can then select any table,goal, and the penalty. Then click on "Host List" and it will populate the online players for the settings you entered.

      Comment


      • #4
        wish they would make a "lobby" button from the main menu.
        Check out my youtube videos for basic pinball strategies: caperUnderscore26

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sparkdoctor View Post
          Hope you do not mind if I add/clarify your statement...Once in Multi-player click on PSN and then on "Custom" you can then select any table,goal, and the penalty. Then click on "Host List" and it will populate the online players for the settings you entered.
          No, go right ahead! I was just trying my best from memory, that's all.

          Comment

          Working...
          X