Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darkknight6633
    • Sep 2010

Just wondering.

If i wanna have it for ZP2 and MP must i pay twice?

Comment

• Rafie
      • May 2012

Originally posted by darkknight6633
      Just wondering.

If i wanna have it for ZP2 and MP must i pay twice?
      No. Once you have it for one (Marvel Pinball), the other one (Zen Pinball 2) will be automatically free. So I would suggest buying Civil War on Marvel Pinball first, then use the import tool on Zen Pinball 2 to get it for free. That's what I'm doing and I'm sure that's what over 90% of us that have both MP and ZP2 are doing.
      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
      Gamertag- RAFIE82
      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• darkknight6633
        • Sep 2010

Great news.

I thought that cross buy works only for old tables , not new ones.

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
          Writer of Guides
          • Apr 2011

Really can't wait for this.. guess since ive been rocking out Assassins Creed III im in that whole War mood lol.
          sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
          *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• s-carnegie
            • Aug 2011

cw

Im ready for the new table, psn wallet topped up with change for 5 more tables. Hope its in the store soon, have the day off so lets go sony lay it on us.

Comment

• tenorhero
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by s-carnegie
              Im ready for the new table, psn wallet topped up with change for 5 more tables. Hope its in the store soon, have the day off so lets go sony lay it on us.
              Should be released sometime today. I have most of the day off have commitments tonight. Hope the update comes quickly and not too late so I can get some idea of the table.

Comment

• Rafie
                • May 2012

Today is pretty huge for video game releases. Seriously. I just got the WiiU 2 days ago, then I have Playstation Battle Royale to pick up today. On top of that, I promised my wife I would get Epic Mickey 2 on either the PS3 or 360. Not to mention the last episode of the Walking Dead drops tonight along with our last but certainly not least beloved table, THE CIVIL WAR!!

Oh and I also preorderd Family Guy Multiverse that drops today! Sheesh! Lot's of money being spent!
                PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                Gamertag- RAFIE82
                YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
                  Writer of Guides
                  • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Rafie
                  Today is pretty huge for video game releases. Seriously. I just got the WiiU 2 days ago, then I have Playstation Battle Royale to pick up today. On top of that, I promised my wife I would get Epic Mickey 2 on either the PS3 or 360. Not to mention the last episode of the Walking Dead drops tonight along with our last but certainly not least beloved table, THE CIVIL WAR!!

Oh and I also preorderd Family Guy Multiverse that drops today! Sheesh! Lot's of money being spent!
                  Gosh and I didn't recieve my Christmas Present from Rafie yet
                  sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                  Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                  *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2012

Check it out, Marvel's Chris Baker wrote a PlayStation Blog post about Marvel Pinball Civil War!

Comment

• JOHNY--BRAVO
                      • Sep 2012

Hey barbie dont suppose you have any free civil war codes to give away, bit cheeky to ask but ive got the cheek.I rememember you giving out plants vs zombies but missed out on that offer.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by JOHNY--BRAVO
                        Hey barbie dont suppose you have any free civil war codes to give away, bit cheeky to ask but ive got the cheek.I rememember you giving out plants vs zombies but missed out on that offer.
                        I'm doing one on facebook--you are welcome to try there! I apologize for not doing one on here--I only have a set amount of codes and we have a lot of people to give codes to from the PvZ tournament and CastleStorm contest.

Comment

• tenorhero
                          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by JOHNY--BRAVO
                          Over on their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/zenstudios they are giving away codes but they won't announce till 12pm PST Wed if you win. I'm will snatch it up today/tonight before that. I think I will qualify for a future table through the Zen Pinball 2 league over at PSnation.org.

heh barbie beat me to it.
                          Last edited by tenorhero; 11-20-2012, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Dorktron2000
                            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by tenorhero
                            I think I will qualify for a future table through the Zen Pinball 2 league over at PSnation.org.
                            Me too. I am excite. Although, I feel kinda bad not buying tables. I mean, they are so cheap for the value and replayability.

Comment

• tenorhero
                              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Dorktron2000
                              Me too. I am excite. Although, I feel kinda bad not buying tables. I mean, they are so cheap for the value and replayability.
                              True which is why I don't care to wait till tommorow. It's ok to win them in tournaments and giveaways as that what makes them fun. Competing against others not just for score chasing makes you learn each table that much more.

Comment

• tenorhero
                                • Mar 2012

It's in the store you have to search for it.!!!!!

Comment

Working...