Major glitch in ZP2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major glitch in ZP2

For some reason Barbie's name is not appearing on the ZP2 Credits page. This needs fixing ASAP. She's practically the face of the entire Zen brand for crying out loud. At least for the forums in any case. She's definately more important than Istvan Krippl. Nothing against Istvan but come on, what's he done for me lately?
    Let's get this fixed. I'm looking at you, Biro brothers.
    sigpic

Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
    For some reason Barbie's name is not appearing on the ZP2 Credits page. This needs fixing ASAP. She's practically the face of the entire Zen brand for crying out loud. At least for the forums in any case. She's definately more important than Istvan Krippl. Nothing against Istvan but come on, what's he done for me lately?
    I saw "Major glitch" and clicked as fast as I could... hahahaha thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
      I can assure you, every single person on that list works very hard for your daily pinball dose And off course, Barbie deserves to be on the credits too!

Comment

Originally posted by deep View Post
        I can assure you, every single person on that list works very hard for your daily pinball dose And off course, Barbie deserves to be on the credits too!
        I can vouch for that! I often email you guys when it's super late at night, and I almost always get a reply right away. I am always surprised to find out that there are still people working so late

Comment

Lol when I saw 'Major Glitch' I was like "OH NO!" then I click on it and lmao, Barbs defo needs to represent on that creds list.
          sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
          *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

+1 to this. Barbie does a great job to make the community feel involved.

Comment

Tsss... Well played Hunter328 !
              You don't really want to see Barbie in the credits, you just want her real name to google it, and then send her some flowers. Or maybe to stalk her...
              When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

Comment

Working...
              X