Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three Civil War Codes Up For Grabs! (US Code)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Too bad I can't edit the title of this thread to say 3 codes instead of 1 now lol.
    Maybe Barbie will be able to edit your post.

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    @snakeman07,

Umm il take the Slippers
    Haha I'll be sure to take a few pics of them when they arrive in a month or so, although there was that one shot of them that Barbie posted in the Infinity Gauntlet tournament blog post

Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
    Could I add into the pile of codes? If it was and 8 week league, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Be back pretty late tonight about 10pm MT. I didn't want to just send it.

Pretty tight last couple of weeks you and I. 2 points may not sound like much but you solidified it in week 10 and 11.
    Hey, the more the merrier! That would be awesome!

Too bad I can't edit the title of this thread to say 3 codes instead of 1 now lol.

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    Could I add into the pile of codes? If it was and 8 week league, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Be back pretty late tonight about 10pm MT. I didn't want to just send it.

Pretty tight last couple of weeks you and I. 2 points may not sound like much but you solidified it in week 10 and 11.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    @snakeman07,

Umm il take the Slippers

Leave a comment:

• Dorktron2000
    replied
    Yeah that would be cool. I'll edit the original post now
    PM sent

Leave a comment:

• Thefly0810
    replied
    Count me in on the drawing please. I was hoping to get a psn card for Christmas in order to get this table. Been a tight year for cash.

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    How nice of you to do this!
    Hey, back at you! 'Tis the season for giving

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    *EDIT* 2 Codes are up for grabs!
    How nice of you to do this!

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Originally posted by Dorktron2000 View Post
    I have a US code that I am willing to part with too. Snakeman, I can email or PM the code over to you so we can have 2 winners. Woot!
    Yeah that would be cool. I'll edit the original post now

Leave a comment:

• Dorktron2000
    replied
    I have a US code that I am willing to part with too. Snakeman, I can email or PM the code over to you so we can have 2 winners. Woot!

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    started a topic Three Civil War Codes Up For Grabs! (US Code)

Three Civil War Codes Up For Grabs! (US Code)

2 Codes are up for grabs! Thanks Dorktron2000!

Hey everyone. I won a code for Civil War from the PSNation tournament (and a pair of slippers YAY!), but since I already have the table, I figured the fairest way was to give everyone a chance at getting it by just posting in this thread if you don't have it. I'll give a deadline of Friday at 5pm Pacific Standard Time, or something of the sorts, and a random drawing will be done. Remember, it's a US code for Zen Pinball 2. Happy posting and good luck
    Last edited by snakeman07; 12-06-2012, 12:52 AM. Reason: Now with 2 codes :)
Working...
X