Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three Civil War Codes Up For Grabs! (US Code)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johneboy1970
    replied
    Congrats to the winners! And big thanks to all who donated tables...you guys rock!

Leave a comment:

• SwitchBlade
    replied
    Thanks for the code guys. Even though I won an Official Zen tournament on the Wolverine table once, this is the first Zen related prize I've won. There were no prizes given out for that tournament.
    Looking forward to trying out the CW table tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• caper_26
    replied
    Originally posted by Thefly0810 View Post
    *clap my hands together, rub vigurously* saying "Come on 5PM PST. Big money, big money, no Whammy, no Whammy!"
    Press Your Luck. Nice !!!

Leave a comment:

• Thefly0810
    replied
    Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Winners have been selected from a random generator. Congrats to all the winners! PM's have been sent to 1/3 winners so far, gotta wait 10 minutes in between!
    Thank you very much snakeman07, Dorktron2000, and tenorhero for donating these codes and having this contest. I really do appreciate it. It's been a tough year being unemployed since April due to illness. In the past when I was working, I wouldn't have thought twice about purchasing a new table. Now squeezing out a tight monthly budget.... So I thank you all very much and everyone have a safe and happy holiday season.

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    ALL CODES SENT OUT!

Winners have been selected from a random generator. Congrats to all the winners!
    Last edited by snakeman07; 12-08-2012, 02:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• johneboy1970
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
    Paranormal is da bomb! I feel ya bro. I had never played any of the Zen tables until ZP2 and Paranormal impressed me the most.
    Paranormal rocks pretty hard...although I suck pretty bad in making stuff happen in the haunted house. My three year old loves to tell me I have to hit the Jersey Devil, pronounced by him in a thick, North Eastern accent as "Joisey Devil".

Leave a comment:

• Thefly0810
    replied
    *clap my hands together, rub vigurously* saying "Come on 5PM PST. Big money, big money, no Whammy, no Whammy!"

Leave a comment:

• dilzeson
    replied
    I also would like to participate. Add me to the generous giveaway!
    Thanks for doing this!

Leave a comment:

• Bearded_Warrior
    replied
    Originally posted by mrbatz View Post
    also why does the paranormal table get no love lol i never see anyone list it as a fav table
    Paranormal is da bomb! I feel ya bro. I had never played any of the Zen tables until ZP2 and Paranormal impressed me the most.

Leave a comment:

• mrbatz
    replied
    i didn't get the table yet so you can add my name to the hat......i played the demo it wasn't too bad so thanks for doing this

also why does the paranormal table get no love lol i never see anyone list it as a fav table

Leave a comment:

• SwitchBlade
    replied
    I dont have the CW table yet, so please add my name for a possible code.
    Thanks for sharing and good luck to everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Thefly0810
    replied
    Thank you very much guys for giving us the opportunity to win a few codes. Tis the season indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    Sweet. Congrats bro!! That's pretty big of you!

Leave a comment:

• johneboy1970
    replied
    Count me in, please! I wouldn't mind adding this one to my ever growing collection of tables.

And, win or lose, thank you Snakeman, Dorktron, and Tenorhero. It's mighty nice of the three of you to make the offer.

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    Maybe Barbie will be able to edit your post.
    That would be cool. If she doesn't see this thread again for a while, I'll ask her.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X