Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A message to Zen

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Rafie View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa! Chill Rabid. Don't let the Sith take over just yet! Shogun didn't say nothing was wrong. He said he doesn't see the need for it. I see you're in a challenging mood. Both Snake and Shogun has the top scores in every single table on the PS3. Even without the added nudge, the results would be the same. I certainly wouldn't call it luck. Can't be lucky in every single table now can you?! It's all good man, save that rage for the war. You'll need it, Sith!!

    i am ok sometimes i show my teeth , that third nudge meant something to me it's like someone shortened my light saber and every now and then i swing and miss and i think damn it was longer last time, there was no need for it ..i like playing TPA with that even with that large gap in the flippers and unforgivable drains

    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    I'm not a top player by any stretch. I know a lot of people think I am, but I'm not. There's always room for improvement in my games. Heck my top score on the PvZ table was a little over 300 million (I really suck at grinding).

    you don't give your self much credit but you do damn good out there you would make a great jedi.

    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    Why don't you complain about the split screen multiplayer mode that doesn't work after the latest update? Oh, that's right! You don't play that mode and don't care about it. Yet, there are a quite a few complaints on it, but they all came from newbies and it was pretty much ignored. I decided to check it out myself and sure enough it was broken. I sent a complete report about it and Zen finally acknowledged it.
    you are right i did not play split screen multiplayer i don't really have anyone that would play me so have they fixed it? i could always try it with someone i think and join in acknowledging the problem as another player ... if it's not a miner issue to you for this and others thinking that it is a minor issue and not saying anything then it's just one vicious circle same as my issue

    Originally posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
    Never. I'll never turn to the Dark Side. You've failed, your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me.

    but i could still turn later
    Last edited by RabidShark; 02-18-2013, 07:16 AM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by shogun00 View Post

      Why don't you complain about the split screen multiplayer mode that doesn't work after the latest update? Oh, that's right! You don't play that mode and don't care about it. Yet, there are a quite a few complaints on it, but they all came from newbies and it was pretty much ignored. I decided to check it out myself and sure enough it was broken. I sent a complete report about it and Zen finally acknowledged it.
      .
      Oh come on - even complaints from "newbies" get reported to the team. Honestly, to say that I ignore reports from non-senior members is pretty insulting. As soon as I heard about it, I made sure to tell the team about it, just like every other bug.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        Oh come on - even complaints from "newbies" get reported to the team. Honestly, to say that I ignore reports from non-senior members is pretty insulting. As soon as I heard about it, I made sure to tell the team about it, just like every other bug.
        Oh Barbie! You know I'm just giving you are hard time.

        I'm well aware of your dedication of reporting the bugs to the team and I really appreciate it.

        I just love ribbing you for some reason.
        Last edited by shogun00; 02-18-2013, 06:07 PM.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
          Oh come on - even complaints from "newbies" get reported to the team. Honestly, to say that I ignore reports from non-senior members is pretty insulting. As soon as I heard about it, I made sure to tell the team about it, just like every other bug.
          oh boy this is not my intention ... i would admit that its hard to get a read on all the fans as a whole as to what to do and there don't seem to be enough people on the forums for it, clearly not enough of us try to speak our mind in a civilised err way and not enough of us speak about the things that we may not think is important to us like split screen multiplayer.

          @shogun00
          i though you were ribbing and giving me a hard time what happened

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by RabidShark View Post
            @shogun00
            i though you were ribbing and giving me a hard time what happened
            I wasn't giving you a hard time. I was giving my own opinion on the matter and later I was defending it.

            I only rib the reps and STTC, since they know me pretty well.

            Comment


            • #21
              I already said this in the other thread. There was no reason to change the table, period. Compare the scores of top 10 to other tables top 10. I just don't get it. I say change it back so at least someone has a more fair shot at my title, if I still have it...
              Check out my youtube videos for basic pinball strategies: caperUnderscore26

              Comment

              Working...
              X