Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zen Pinball 2 league

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zen Pinball 2 league

    Hey guys for those of you who don't know me I run an awesome Zen Pinball League, and I am about to start up another one. The last league I did had about 100 people in it and I expect this one to get bigger. So please sign up it is a lot of fun!

    Please head over to my site and read the rules and sign up if you are interested! Thank you!

    http://gamerchatter.com/forum/?mingl...ewtopic&t=20.0

    Good luck and lets have some fun!
    Last edited by yeahbeer; 02-25-2013, 05:20 PM.

  • #2
    Are you doing a Star Wars tourney or something?
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Rafie View Post
      Are you doing a Star Wars tourney or something?
      No this is an 8 week league, it will have the Star Wars tables in it. Head over to the site and read the rules you will get an idea what it is all about.

      Comment


      • #4
        I was in your last league. I didn't do too too badly, but it could have been better. I still have some folks on my friend list from the last league get together. I will sign up. I will be busy with pinball for quite some time now.

        Oh for some reason I can't get on the site. I tried to re-register, but no email is coming to me.
        Last edited by Rafie; 02-25-2013, 07:20 PM.
        PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
        Gamertag- RAFIE82
        YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
        Nintendo ID- Rafie82

        Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rafie View Post
          I was in your last league. I didn't do too too badly, but it could have been better. I still have some folks on my friend list from the last league get together. I will sign up. I will be busy with pinball for quite some time now.

          Oh for some reason I can't get on the site. I tried to re-register, but no email is coming to me.
          Awesome glad to have you again! Hmm check your spam box, if not I can manually register you if we have to. Email me if it doesn't work [email protected]

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm in. I don't know how well I'll be doing this time around, but I like the way these tourneys work (getting 1 whole week for one table is great).

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
              I'm in. I don't know how well I'll be doing this time around,
              Yeah right Should be fun.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
                Yeah right Should be fun.
                Well, like Surf and I said on the GameChatter forum, we are a bit rusty lol me especially, I haven't been playing ZP2 much at all lately, I've been addicted to Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 and PlayStation All Stars lol.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                  Well, like Surf and I said on the GameChatter forum, we are a bit rusty lol me especially, I haven't been playing ZP2 much at all lately, I've been addicted to Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 and PlayStation All Stars lol.
                  That may be true. I've been playing TPA since TZ Scared Stiff and Big shot and it really is throwing off my timing of shots. Also For some reason I've been playing Lego Star Wars Complete Saga. Those Lego games are fun as heck. Have every Lego game based on Batman, Harry potter, Pirates, SW Indy and lord of the rings.

                  Still though I will delve more into SW pinball tomorrow. So looking forward to it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This league should be exciting, waiting for more people to join!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sign ups are still open, we are up to about 46 people so far. Come on and join us!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Count me in this time!
                        PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                        Gamertag- RAFIE82
                        YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                        Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                        Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          at first I wasn't sure if I can compete here but I just got 583 mil on Blade which was kinda cool so I decided ti sign up anyway
                          really looking forward to this tournament

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Beliskner View Post
                            at first I wasn't sure if I can compete here but I just got 583 mil on Blade which was kinda cool so I decided ti sign up anyway
                            really looking forward to this tournament
                            No worries, it is still a lot of fun!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Im in, cheers. Will send on psn.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X