X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prtmcluesrol
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    I think it has something to do with the ball spin. Out of all of the tables, Shaman still has some major spin to the ball.
    ball Spin? i don't understand. Fast ball speed?

For the vita version, can i transfer my save file? so i don't need to level up like 10 times (epic quest) to get a epic weapon xD

Also are the leaderboards different? or do they share leaderboards? and is there cross-play online?
    Last edited by Prtmcluesrol; 08-13-2013, 07:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by Prtmcluesrol View Post
    Lucky shot i guess and yeah i noticed it happend 50% of the time when trying to spell cast, useful glitch lol. i didn't know it happend with the sinkholes too. Shaman was easier than i expected with ball save now lol
    I think it has something to do with the ball spin. Out of all of the tables, Shaman still has some major spin to the ball.

Leave a comment:

• Prtmcluesrol
    replied
    You have to hit the hole it twice (I can confirm that), but sometimes the game will register it twice. It's a strange glitch that is most noticeable when hitting the CAST saucers, but it also affects the holes.
    Lucky shot i guess and yeah i noticed it happend 50% of the time when trying to spell cast, useful glitch lol. i didn't know it happend with the sinkholes too. Shaman was easier than i expected with ball save now lol

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    BTW i don't think you have to hit the left sinkhole twice, it was my last hole and i just hit it once and mission completed :O Can anyone else confirm this?
    You have to hit the hole it twice (I can confirm that), but sometimes the game will register it twice. It's a strange glitch that is most noticeable when hitting the CAST saucers, but it also affects the holes.

Leave a comment:

• Prtmcluesrol
    replied
    Big thanks for the ball save method on earthquake, i got the trophy now.. completed all missions on 1st ball but i lost my 1st ball while activating the 5th.

BTW i don't think you have to hit the left sinkhole twice, it was my last hole and i just hit it once and mission completed :O Can anyone else confirm this?

edit: i tried to get 1 billion score for the lols. but i failed at 316 million and losing a ball resets everything
    Last edited by Prtmcluesrol; 08-12-2013, 12:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by skyway73 View Post
    It's true, with that advice from shogun I tackled Shaman on ZP2 and realised that it wasn't impossible after all. That inspired me to go for 100%. It ain't easy but it sure is satisfying
    Not to mention, it helped convince you to buy the other tables.

Leave a comment:

• skyway73
    replied
    Like I said to skyway73, take advantage of the ball save. It's super easy to activate now. For the earthquake mission, make sure the ball save is on before making any shots to the holes.
    It's true, with that advice from shogun I tackled Shaman on ZP2 and realised that it wasn't impossible after all. That inspired me to go for 100%. It ain't easy but it sure is satisfying

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    i tried infinity gauntlet, it's tough as hell. i can barely do 1 mission. and of course theres a wizard mode that resets everything
    The trick to that table is to completing each of missions solo. Eventually, you'll be able to complete the missions easily enough and within one game to start up the wizard mode.

Leave a comment:

• Prtmcluesrol
    replied
    Trophy wise it isn't that much harder.
    Ok, since i got a new ps3 and thinking i could do it without the patch..

and holy shit. i tried infinity gauntlet, it's tough as hell. i can barely do 1 mission. and of course theres a wizard mode that resets everything

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    For the PVZ table, After patch how hard is it now?
    Trophy wise it isn't that much harder.

Leave a comment:

• Prtmcluesrol
    replied
    Like I said to skyway73, take advantage of the ball save. It's super easy to activate now. For the earthquake mission, make sure the ball save is on before making any shots to the holes.
    O okay. i didn't focus much on the ball save. i spent most of my time activating the kickbacks (right). i think i save the hard ones to last trophies for now. i think i focus on the last marvel tables for now (infinity gauntlet, fear itself, moon knight, thor and xmen)

For the PVZ table, After patch how hard is it now?
    Last edited by Prtmcluesrol; 08-11-2013, 01:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    so i started with shaman. i did a 2 hour session trying for volcano. i did it at end but earthquake is just as bad. i thought they changed the rules with earthquake since it's x100 harder to hit the holes now. and you start with 2 balls :s

Leave a comment:

• Prtmcluesrol
    replied
    Just hold the launch button (auto or manual) down, while having the ball captured on the flipper.
    Wow! thank you! i'll do it when i go for vita 100%... i feel dumb for not knowing that LOL...

edit: so i started with shaman. i did a 2 hour session trying for volcano. i did it at end but earthquake is just as bad. i thought they changed the rules with earthquake since it's x100 harder to hit the holes now. and you start with 2 balls :s
    Last edited by Prtmcluesrol; 08-10-2013, 06:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    i really hate to wait like 5 minutes each attempt because i don't know how to switch to night time faster :O
    Just hold the launch button (auto or manual) down, while having the ball captured on the flipper.

Leave a comment:

• Prtmcluesrol
    replied
    i knew it... i knew it i finally beat the god damn awful chapter 1 and 2... i fail at the 3rd chapter... = now i have to do chapter 1 all over again.. i really hate to wait like 5 minutes each attempt because i don't know how to switch to night time faster :O

edit: of course after i posted i got the trophy lol.

:gun:---> Dracula
    Last edited by Prtmcluesrol; 08-09-2013, 08:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X