X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by skippycue View Post
    I did the vita version first because I was really excited about it! I plan to tackle star wars pinball on the vita next, but I'm not looking forward to beating the Sith Lords again... ugh! I found that to be the toughest trophy so far on any table I think... Basically, three of the missions are wizard modes! They made this table a bit TOO hard IMO.
    I recommend playing the PS3 version for this one. Trying to get a 4 player multiplayer game is hard enough as it is with the PS3 version. The Vita version is almost impossible.

I was able to beat the Sith Lords on my first attempt on this game. It took me 6 attempts on the ZP2 version. The most daunting trophy was "May the Force be with you". That one is a major grind fest.

On a side note, I have never ran into any freezing issues on the Shaman table (on PS3 or Vita).
    Last edited by shogun00; 06-21-2013, 06:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    So I just finished getting all the trophies on the PS3 version of Zen Pinball 2! Now I have 100% on both the PS3 and the Vita versions! With 100% in Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball as well, I basically ended up doing all tables 3 times! That was a lot of work, lol!

Here they are:
    Zen Pinball 2 - PS3
    Zen Pinball 2 - PSVita
    Marvel Pinball
    Zen Pinball

On a side note, I ran into a lot of freezing issues on the Shaman table, on both PS3 and Vita... I have to say, it screwed my games up a lot and I almost lost my ambition!
    YAAAY Double 100%

Boooooo freezing. I'll let the team know!

Leave a comment:

• skippycue
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    Congrats! Now go after the Star Wars standalone (it's free for you) and get the 19 trophies for that one. 18 out of those trophies are different from ZP2.

I personally don't have the ambition to get 100% on the Vita version.
    I did the vita version first because I was really excited about it! I plan to tackle star wars pinball on the vita next, but I'm not looking forward to beating the Sith Lords again... ugh! I found that to be the toughest trophy so far on any table I think... Basically, three of the missions are wizard modes! They made this table a bit TOO hard IMO.

Originally posted by Prtmcluesrol View Post
    woa, gratz. i still need to 100% ZP1... but FF ZEN REMOVED THE DLC!! it's staying at 63% FOREVER was the vita version of ZP2 harder than PS3?
    As far as difficulty goes, I think they were very similar. I didn't particularly notice a difference on either platform. It is cool being able to tip the vita vertically though for a unique table view!

Leave a comment:

• Prtmcluesrol
    replied
    So I just finished getting all the trophies on the PS3 version of Zen Pinball 2! Now I have 100% on both the PS3 and the Vita versions! With 100% in Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball as well, I basically ended up doing all tables 3 times! That was a lot of work, lol!

Here they are:
    Zen Pinball 2 - PS3
    Zen Pinball 2 - PSVita
    Marvel Pinball
    Zen Pinball

On a side note, I ran into a lot of freezing issues on the Shaman table, on both PS3 and Vita... I have to say, it screwed my games up a lot and I almost lost my ambition!
    woa, gratz. i still need to 100% ZP1... but FF ZEN REMOVED THE DLC!! it's staying at 63% FOREVER was the vita version of ZP2 harder than PS3?

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Congrats! Now go after the Star Wars standalone (it's free for you) and get the 19 trophies for that one. 18 out of those trophies are different from ZP2.

I personally don't have the ambition to get 100% on the Vita version.

Leave a comment:

• skippycue
    started a topic Double 100% anyone? :)

Double 100% anyone? :)

Here they are:
    Zen Pinball 2 - PS3
    Zen Pinball 2 - PSVita
    Marvel Pinball
    Zen Pinball

Last edited by skippycue; 06-21-2013, 04:30 PM.
Working...
X