No announcement yet.

Super League Football table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soccer's not particularly popular in the US.

Baseball is very popular in Latin America and East Asia.

As was talked about in another thread, it depends on the breakdown of exactly where everybody is playing this game.
    Tables completed: Ms Splosion Man, Spiderman, BioLab, Captain America, Empire Strikes Back, The Avengers, Wolverine, World War Hulk, Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight, Infinity Gauntlet, Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Han Solo
    Billionaire's Club: Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Avengers, Sorcerer's Lair, Empire Strikes Back, Captain America, Ms. Splosion Man, Han Solo

Comment

• Originally posted by skyway73 View Post
      So, am I right in thinking we have no way of looking back at the trophies we have won, let alone the ones available? I even looked in the book-keeping which can tell me exactly how many times the left slingshot has been hit but no mention at all of any trophies! Crazy. The trophies are such a nice touch as well.

I personally never get that exciting feeling of trying to win the ball back as I've yet to have a close game, I think the closest was a 6-2 win!

PS: I could do with some plasters for my wickle fingers too Bruce
      It's deffo strange, I looked through all DMD visuals but still nothing lol. You will get games that are close but not many. I've only had one and it was Liverpool, the timer was depleting rapidly all the time to the point they had a corner at one point. I had 4 lanes to hit and without missing any, the timer ran out as I was hitting the last lane. They went 3-0 up but what a comeback lol, it ended 6-4 to team Zen. It was a constant battle. I know what you mean though, I'm on my 5th season unbeaten but that was close lol

Comment

• Wooohooo The last trophy is:
        Competed in the league for 5 seasons

A couple of tight matches too lol, some of those timers were ridiculously fast btw. Just nudged past Skyway on the leaderboards too. Man, you must have serious blisters going over the 3 billion mark!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brucethejam View Post
          Wooohooo The last trophy is:
          Competed in the league for 5 seasons

A couple of tight matches too lol, some of those timers were ridiculously fast btw. Just nudged past Skyway on the leaderboards too. Man, you must have serious blisters going over the 3 billion mark!
          Well played mate! Looks like I'll have to play a few more games on this table then after all

Comment

• Maybe Deep or Croftanator can reply to my earlier post...

I can understand the revenue aspect of 8 different tables to buy of course. But having all 8 tables have their own pro score value is strange. Each team/skin has a max value of 1000 and the max Pro Score is now 28,000 instead of 21,000 for 21 tables. Maybe a few will buy multiple tables but only hardcore fans will get all 8. I feel obligated to compete. Seems a bit tainted. Maybe a better option was available like your best score from any team gets counted or similar.

If I get in the top 10 or 5 Pro Scores, I want it to be on skill, not because I have all the tables and only 5% of people have all 8 SLF teams...

I mentioned this in another thread but this is a better place. Still love. peace.

Thanks,

Ric
            Table wishlist: Tron . Halo . Gears of War . Final Fantasy . Robot/Mechs . Golf . Pool/Billiards

Comment

• Originally posted by skyway73 View Post
              Well played mate! Looks like I'll have to play a few more games on this table then after all
              Thanks m8 I'm wondering if the difficulty overall subtly rises each league, with season 5 being the hardest. From 1-4 I had no trouble beating the opposition by an average of at least 7 goals but season 5 was a lot more challenging (only the best teams). It was the first time that the opposition took the lead straightaway, often scoring 2 back to back lol. In hindsight, you should've put a code that changes the Zen mascot to barbie gettin jiggy wit it lol. That would've been priceless

Comment

• Originally posted by Brucethejam View Post
                Thanks m8 I'm wondering if the difficulty overall subtly rises each league, with season 5 being the hardest. From 1-4 I had no trouble beating the opposition by an average of at least 7 goals but season 5 was a lot more challenging (only the best teams). It was the first time that the opposition took the lead straightaway, often scoring 2 back to back lol. In hindsight, you should've put a code that changes the Zen mascot to barbie gettin jiggy wit it lol. That would've been priceless
                That's interesting, although I'm a bit dubious about the difficulty rising as surely that would imbalance the high scores for the table? I'll keep playing to get the 5 seasons trophy and I'll try and see if I think it gets any harder.

Who knows, maybe Barbie is in there somewhere as an Easter egg!! (I mean the hidden secret kind, not the chocolate kind!)

Comment

• I was not given an option to choose a team?

Hi All

So I bought this table and it just gave me the zen team? I thought we were able to choose the one team we wanted to buy? If that is possible and I made a screw up then sorry to say its not obvious at all how to do this???

All the other teams were greyed out in the demo, so I bought the table and thought they would then be available to choose from once I purchased the table but it did not change? The transaction completed and all the teams remained greyed out and now I own this default table version.. ah man (sulking)

Comment

• Originally posted by shaderbytes View Post
                    Hi All

So I bought this table and it just gave me the zen team? I thought we were able to choose the one team we wanted to buy? If that is possible and I made a screw up then sorry to say its not obvious at all how to do this???

All the other teams were greyed out in the demo, so I bought the table and thought they would then be available to choose from once I purchased the table but it did not change? The transaction completed and all the teams remained greyed out and now I own this default table version.. ah man (sulking)
                    Oh no! Were you on PS3, PS4 or Vita?

Comment

• Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                      Oh no! Were you on PS3, PS4 or Vita?
                      PS3 , I went and explored the menu after I wrote this previous message yesterday and found that you can select the greyed items and then they have a download demo and buy button for each of those selections.

Im not exactly a huge fan of any particular team , it was more about the table skin/colours. I would have liked the blue or red skin

Please consider the greyed out icons as a navigation design flaw, The reason I did not explore them at first was for that exact reason.. they are greyed out. IMHO they should have all been normal coloured icons up front as they are valid available options.

but anyway.. thanks for another great table guys

Comment

• Anthem songs for all teams

Some teams don't have their respective Anthem song. Just the generic music that is on the Zen team table. I assume this may be because of copyright/licensing issues? Any chance that you will update these teams with their official anthems? Also does each team table, count towards the "Tables Played" total in our Pro Score?
                        Last edited by Warped Trekker; 03-03-2014, 06:36 PM.
                        PSN ID: mdh71

Comment

• Originally posted by Phobos790 View Post
                          Hi Barbie,

I can understand the revenue aspect. But having all 8 tables have their own pro score value is strange. Each team/skin has a max value of 1000 and the max Pro Score is now 28,000 instead of 21,000 for 21 tables. Maybe a few will buy multiple tables but only hardcore fans will get all 8. I feel obligated to compete. Seems a bit tainted. Maybe a better option was available like your best score from any team gets counted or similar.

If I get in the top 10 or 5 Pro Scores, I want it to be on skill, not because I have all the tables and only 5% of people have all 8 SLF teams...

I mentioned this in another thread but this is a better place. Still love. peace.
                          Are you sure about that?

I haven't checked myself, but this really sucks if true. That would mean that this one table broke the fair scoring system for the entire game across all tables.
                          I have no problem with selling each team skin separately, but shouldn't have to by the same table 8 times (and play all 8 freaking versions) to be able to compete on the leaderboards at 100%. That would be total BS and really, really piss me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metalzoic View Post
                            Are you sure about that?

I haven't checked myself, but this really sucks if true. That would mean that this one table broke the fair scoring system for the entire game across all tables.
                            I have no problem with selling each team skin separately, but shouldn't have to by the same table 8 times (and play all 8 freaking versions) to be able to compete on the leaderboards at 100%. That would be total BS and really, really piss me off.
                            Yep it's true. Each skin counts as a seperate table for the Pro score.
                            PSN ID: mdh71

Comment

• Originally posted by Warped Trekker View Post
                              Yep it's true. Each skin counts as a seperate table for the Pro score.
                              Ugh... well. That sucks.

Even if it was just a mistake I imagine there's no way to fix it at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metalzoic View Post
                                Ugh... well. That sucks.

Even if it was just a mistake I imagine there's no way to fix it at this point.
                                It must be a mistake. They don't have separate leaderboards for each version of the table so separate pro score wouldn't make any sense, plus it would make a joke of the pro score if left as is. I don't think it will be difficult to fix either. The pro score is a function of the sum of a player's percentiles x 10 from each table so there's probably just an error in the formula, or more likely the query that returns the data for the formula to use. It should be easy for them to fix really.

Comment

Working...
                                X