Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super League Football table

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brucethejam View Post
    Wooohooo The last trophy is:
    Competed in the league for 5 seasons

    A couple of tight matches too lol, some of those timers were ridiculously fast btw. Just nudged past Skyway on the leaderboards too. Man, you must have serious blisters going over the 3 billion mark!
    I finally got this trophy the other day too to complete my cabinet, 14 in total. So in 5 seasons I won every game apart from one and that I lost in purpose to see if it was a trophy!

    It would have been such a different game for me if the matches were tougher to win, I'm not complaining though as I've had fun. I love that it's just so different to any other table and it's also refreshing to start a ball without having to think 'I need to enable the kick-backs'...

    I've never liked the balls being footballs, I think it would have better with normal steel balls and then footballs just for the mini playfield maybe?

    I like to make sure I have all 3 balls locked before I start the Golden Goal, then get down to 2 balls and cream those Super Jackpots for a big score

    Right Zen, I'm ready for the next table/tables. Go on, tease us!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by skyway73 View Post
      I finally got this trophy the other day too to complete my cabinet, 14 in total. So in 5 seasons I won every game apart from one and that I lost in purpose to see if it was a trophy!

      It would have been such a different game for me if the matches were tougher to win, I'm not complaining though as I've had fun. I love that it's just so different to any other table and it's also refreshing to start a ball without having to think 'I need to enable the kick-backs'...

      I've never liked the balls being footballs, I think it would have better with normal steel balls and then footballs just for the mini playfield maybe?

      I like to make sure I have all 3 balls locked before I start the Golden Goal, then get down to 2 balls and cream those Super Jackpots for a big score
      It is definitely the best table for fun factor for me! I would like to see more sports themed tables too, maybe Track 'n' Field
      I'm on my 7th season now and the table still feels fresh and exciting, good work Croft! I've noticed too that the balls have a rubber physic added to them as they don't really act like metal balls, nice touch!.

      Originally posted by skyway73 View Post
      Right Zen, I'm ready for the next table/tables. Go on, tease us!!
      Seconded! Really looking forward to see what you guys come up with next, especially the imminent (?) release of the new Starwars tables.

      Comment


      • Im hoping the last of the SW come out all at once as a 4 pack. It would also fill up the ZP2 main menu. The balls do feel a bit lighter now that you mention it btj. Im kinda soccered out right now, back to playing dr strange.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by s-carnegie View Post
          Im hoping the last of the SW come out all at once as a 4 pack. It would also fill up the ZP2 main menu. The balls do feel a bit lighter now that you mention it btj. Im kinda soccered out right now, back to playing dr strange.
          More SWP news on the way pretty soon!

          Comment


          • Thats great news Barbie, ever since the release of ZP2 back in Sept 2012 the Zen team has been super busy making new tables. I remember when I got the first four only 3 years ago and now we are aproaching 40, amazing.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Scubafinch View Post
              Fantastic work with this table guys. I'm a Villa fan but downloaded the Liverpool table as I have a soft spot for them as well. I like the idea of real premiership players so that prevented me from going down the Zen team route.

              There was a slight issue in that the PS3 Liverpool unlock item is attached the the Juventus game pack on the EU store. However it didn't prevent me purchasing the unlock and directly downloading the Liverpool game pack as a separate item.

              As to the table, it's nice and accessible (but not to the point of being boring - sorry PvZ). That mini-playfield is genius. I love the feeling when you squeeze in a goal even though you haven't reduced the defenders. Loving the persistent trophies as well.

              It's just a shame I had to save the state of my Vita game on the commute to work... sitting on 600M and looking to crack that billion mark!

              are you saying you had to purchase Juventus to unlock the Liverpool pack?

              I'm confused and I don't know how to unlock Liverpool on the PS3 (don't want to purchase Juventus)
              I purchased the Vita version and it works but PS3 doesn't.

              edit: Could this be an issue with the Australian store? I'd imagine if it was happening in the UK, there'd be much more info and complaints, etc.
              Last edited by stOneskull; 03-15-2014, 12:27 PM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Metalzoic View Post
                Are you sure about that?

                I haven't checked myself, but this really sucks if true. That would mean that this one table broke the fair scoring system for the entire game across all tables.
                I have no problem with selling each team skin separately, but shouldn't have to by the same table 8 times (and play all 8 freaking versions) to be able to compete on the leaderboards at 100%. That would be total BS and really, really piss me off.
                Yes, it does suck and taints the whole new genius Pro Score system. All of the top 10/20 pro scores will have to have almost all the extra 7 tables. At $2.99 or wtvr, not cool. At least give us the 8 separate leader boards for our money.

                There should have been a $10 option to buy all teams pack. Why have more than one team in the first place? Easy money? sure, but to piss off (and ignore) the die hard fans...not good business.

                I created a thread about this and then politely asked twice in this thread for some kind of reasoning/response.

                I'm one of the biggest Zen Pinball supporters (own every table on XBox 360, PS3, Wii U, PS4) and have helped to share the game with many.

                I thought a reply would be forthcoming but guess not.
                Table wishlist: Tron . Halo . Gears of War . Final Fantasy . Robot/Mechs . Golf . Pool/Billiards

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Phobos790 View Post
                  Yes, it does suck and taints the whole new genius Pro Score system. All of the top 10/20 pro scores will have to have almost all the extra 7 tables. At $2.99 or wtvr, not cool. At least give us the 8 separate leader boards for our money.

                  There should have been a $10 option to buy all teams pack. Why have more than one team in the first place? Easy money? sure, but to piss off (and ignore) the die hard fans...not good business.

                  I created a thread about this and then politely asked twice in this thread for some kind of reasoning/response.

                  I'm one of the biggest Zen Pinball supporters (own every table on XBox 360, PS3, Wii U, PS4) and have helped to share the game with many.

                  I thought a reply would be forthcoming but guess not.

                  So Barbie is there any official statement about this? Is this a glitch and something being repaired? What's the word?

                  Comment


                  • Super League Football Guide - AVAILABLE NOW!

                    Click Here
                    sigpic

                    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

                    PSN = SrkToTheChin
                    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

                    Comment


                    • I'm delighted with this table, around 2 years ago I posted a thread on here about getting a sports themed table pack for ZP and Zen Studios have kinda came up with the goods (only one sport table but who's complaining) Hopefully there's more sports tables to come in the future and it's not just a one off thing, Super League is so refreshing compared to all the fantasy themed tables we already have and especially Marvel tables which in my opinion are getting a bit tiresome now.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Stephen220378 View Post
                        I'm delighted with this table, around 2 years ago I posted a thread on here about getting a sports themed table pack for ZP and Zen Studios have kinda came up with the goods (only one sport table but who's complaining) Hopefully there's more sports tables to come in the future and it's not just a one off thing, Super League is so refreshing compared to all the fantasy themed tables we already have and especially Marvel tables which in my opinion are getting a bit tiresome now.
                        Glad you like it! What other sports tables would you like to see?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                          Glad you like it! What other sports tables would you like to see?
                          Any sports really I think Basketball would make a really good table which some interesting mini-games could be made although I'm unsure about how difficult it would be to obtain NBA team licences. Golf is another, you could even do a tie-in with Sony and do an Everybody's Golf themed table since plain old Golf may seem boring to some and put them off buying it. American Football, Rugby, Tennis, Baseball, I think most ball sports would convert well to a pinball table even Ice Hockey using pucks instead of balls for the mini-games on the table???

                          There was a few suggestions by members on my thread from a few years ago about a UFC themed table as well. Boxing is another, there was a game years ago called Ready 2 Rumble Boxing on the PS1 and Dreamcast with colourful larger than life characters that would make an interesting table, whether Zen acquires the rights (from whoever owns them now since Midway went bust) to make an official table or create their own version and characters, either would be great IMO. Pool might be interesting as well.

                          Comment


                          • Ok, so I kept wondering what the music reminded me of during the Goal Celebration Multiball. Then I remembered this from way back...

                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTIUikZIZYI

                            12 seconds in when the trumpets start?? Or is it just me

                            Anyone at Zen secretly Modern Romance fans? hehe!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                              Glad you like it! What other sports tables would you like to see?
                              I think an olympic table would be cool! The missions would be events like 100m, using the flippers alternatively to run faster. 110m hurdles, same and the launch button jumps. Archery, you have to hit selected ramps to move the cursor towards the bullseye, launch button fires. Shot putt, hit orbit lanes to make the athlete spin faster, launch button releases. Cycling, repeatedly hit the spinner to faster. There would be a large screen under the ramps/playfield, with some events entirely arcade. You can win gold, silver, bronze medals and you pick your country before you start. You could just drop the 'olympic' out of it and use 'Zen World Games' lol. It'd make for an exciting and varied table imho

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Metalzoic View Post
                                So Barbie is there any official statement about this? Is this a glitch and something being repaired? What's the word?
                                Originally Posted by Phobos790
                                Yes, it does suck and taints the whole new genius Pro Score system. All of the top 10/20 pro scores will have to have almost all the extra 7 tables. At $2.99 or wtvr, not cool. At least give us the 8 separate leader boards for our money.

                                There should have been a $10 option to buy all teams pack. Why have more than one team in the first place? Easy money? sure, but to piss off (and ignore) the die hard fans...not good business.

                                I created a thread about this and then politely asked twice in this thread for some kind of reasoning/response.

                                I'm one of the biggest Zen Pinball supporters (own every table on XBox 360, PS3, Wii U, PS4) and have helped to share the game with many.


                                Does saying please help? It would really be beneficial to see individual leader boards for all 8 teams in SLF so I know which teams scores need to be boosted. And the thoughts behind the other questions posted above.

                                I come back here every other day to check if a response has been posted, especially when other posts are getting responses...

                                anyone?
                                Table wishlist: Tron . Halo . Gears of War . Final Fantasy . Robot/Mechs . Golf . Pool/Billiards

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X