No announcement yet.

Super League Football table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A soccer table will be just fine. Any table made by Zen has never disappointed me in the least.
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Comment

Any chance of a hint to when this baby will be released? A sneak peek? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by surf1der View Post
        NFL licenses are usually very expensive. And secondly, the devs are based in Budapest. I don't think American football is very big in Hungary. But I could be wrong. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they could make a great football game and I would prefer it over a soccer themed table but at this point any Zen original would be a welcome change from Marvel.
        Actually American Football isn't all that popular anywhere besides the US. In Europe it's probably not even in the Top 10 of the most popular sports. Soccer however is by far the most popular sport over here.

I'm really looking forward to sports themed tables. There's just tons of stuff you can do with them. No Good Gofers for example is a real life machine that I really dig

Comment

This is defo a good Table to release this year, especially that its World Cup year! BRASIL HERE WE COME!
          sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
          *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
            This is defo a good Table to release this year, especially that its World Cup year! BRASIL HERE WE COME!
            Just pray that you don't have to face us again
            But I agree it's world cup time so a soccer table will be very popular. Maybe even with missions specifically for each round and the finale is the wizard mode. Oh baby I'm hyped

Comment

Originally posted by Beliskner View Post
              Just pray that you don't have to face us again
              But I agree it's world cup time so a soccer table will be very popular. Maybe even with missions specifically for each round and the finale is the wizard mode. Oh baby I'm hyped
              Needs to have "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!"
              sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

Originally posted by Brucethejam View Post
                Any chance of a hint to when this baby will be released? A sneak peek? lol.
                We're getting closer! I will definitely post when I have the okay to spill the beans on this one

Comment

Woooohoooo!!! Lookin forward to doin an overhead flipper kick lol or the flipper of god. Penalty flips lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                    The trophy icons for the Super Football League table have been added to PSN Profiles. The image icons contain a soccer ball in them, so it's definitely not a rugby table.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1526-Zen-Pinball-2/
                    So it is soccer for sure then.

So why did they name it after the actual Rugby League then? That makes no sense.
                    Shouldn't it be named after a soccer league instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Metalzoic View Post
                      So it is soccer for sure then.

So why did they name it after the actual Rugby League then? That makes no sense.
                      Shouldn't it be named after a soccer league instead?
                      I guess it is just a cool sounding made up name for a football game. I'm still quite surprised/happy they called it football and not soccer though. And to be fair I've only heard it referred to as Super League or Super League rugby?

Comment

The designer is English - no way was it being called Soccer

Comment

Originally posted by Croftanator View Post
                          Great choice..... its FOOTBALL because its played predominantly with our feet!
                          sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

Love it! That makes me happy.

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
                            Great choice..... its FOOTBALL because its played predominantly with our feet!
                            Amen to that!

Comment

That's fine. Just realize when you make the game description and create the table icon make sure it is clear that it has nothing to do with American football. Without going into the history of why American football is called football, American football is much more popular than football(i.e. soccer). When talking about American football we don't say American football we just say football and we refer to football as soccer. If the wording of that sentence confused you, it will give you an idea as to why we just call it soccer. In short, you should probably make the table icon an image of a soccer ball and specifically state in the game description for American digital marketplaces that this is a soccer table to avoid confusion and upset customers.

Comment

Originally posted by surf1der View Post
                                That's fine. Just realize when you make the game description and create the table icon make sure it is clear that it has nothing to do with American football. Without going into the history of why American football is called football, American football is much more popular than football(i.e. soccer). When talking about American football we don't say American football we just say football and we refer to football as soccer. If the wording of that sentence confused you, it will give you an idea as to why we just call it soccer. In short, you should probably make the table icon an image of a soccer ball and specifically state in the game description for American digital marketplaces that this is a soccer table to avoid confusion and upset customers.
                                Good points surf1der. Although I think it's only in America that 'American football is much more popular than soccer', I'm sure the rest of the world would agree

Comment

Working...
                                X