Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phobos790
    replied
    Maybe Deep or Croftanator can reply to my earlier post...

I can understand the revenue aspect of 8 different tables to buy of course. But having all 8 tables have their own pro score value is strange. Each team/skin has a max value of 1000 and the max Pro Score is now 28,000 instead of 21,000 for 21 tables. Maybe a few will buy multiple tables but only hardcore fans will get all 8. I feel obligated to compete. Seems a bit tainted. Maybe a better option was available like your best score from any team gets counted or similar.

If I get in the top 10 or 5 Pro Scores, I want it to be on skill, not because I have all the tables and only 5% of people have all 8 SLF teams...

I mentioned this in another thread but this is a better place. Still love. peace.

Thanks,

Ric

Leave a comment:

• skyway73
    replied
    Originally posted by Brucethejam View Post
    Wooohooo The last trophy is:
    Competed in the league for 5 seasons

A couple of tight matches too lol, some of those timers were ridiculously fast btw. Just nudged past Skyway on the leaderboards too. Man, you must have serious blisters going over the 3 billion mark!
    Well played mate! Looks like I'll have to play a few more games on this table then after all

Leave a comment:

• Brucethejam
    replied
    Wooohooo The last trophy is:
    Competed in the league for 5 seasons

A couple of tight matches too lol, some of those timers were ridiculously fast btw. Just nudged past Skyway on the leaderboards too. Man, you must have serious blisters going over the 3 billion mark!

Leave a comment:

• Brucethejam
    replied
    Originally posted by skyway73 View Post
    So, am I right in thinking we have no way of looking back at the trophies we have won, let alone the ones available? I even looked in the book-keeping which can tell me exactly how many times the left slingshot has been hit but no mention at all of any trophies! Crazy. The trophies are such a nice touch as well.

I personally never get that exciting feeling of trying to win the ball back as I've yet to have a close game, I think the closest was a 6-2 win!

PS: I could do with some plasters for my wickle fingers too Bruce
    It's deffo strange, I looked through all DMD visuals but still nothing lol. You will get games that are close but not many. I've only had one and it was Liverpool, the timer was depleting rapidly all the time to the point they had a corner at one point. I had 4 lanes to hit and without missing any, the timer ran out as I was hitting the last lane. They went 3-0 up but what a comeback lol, it ended 6-4 to team Zen. It was a constant battle. I know what you mean though, I'm on my 5th season unbeaten but that was close lol

Leave a comment:

• OriginalEther
    replied
    Soccer's not particularly popular in the US.

Baseball is very popular in Latin America and East Asia.

As was talked about in another thread, it depends on the breakdown of exactly where everybody is playing this game.

Leave a comment:

• Beliskner
    replied
    Originally posted by OriginalEther View Post
    While I'm not a big fan of the sport, you'd think the next one to try would be a baseball table. That sport would lend itself well to a pinball table. You could make the flippers look like bats, stuff like that.
    A baseball table might be a little risky since that sport is pretty much irrelevant outside of the US. Hell most people over here don't even know the exact rules of baseball if anything at all.
    Not saying it would be a bad table (I'd buy it of course) but I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't be interested at all.

Leave a comment:

• s-carnegie
    replied
    Flippers look like bats would be really cool, and maybe a sink hole to advance runners and a tricky target to hit to steal a base. A home run you have to drop 4 targets in the right given sequence. A floating baseball like the book on strange.

Leave a comment:

• ALH2012
    replied
    Super League Football isn't all that challenging but another fine table.It is cool to see Zen tackle an original theme again.I'd also love to see a basketball table.Only thing i dislike is that even the Team Zen table has to be bought seperately.I went with Madrid, would have been cool if the Team Zen table was available free for everyone who has bought a Super League Football table.

Leave a comment:

• OriginalEther
    replied
    Originally posted by deep View Post
    I would go with basketball more than hockey since I'm a basketball player myself Maybe one day, but for now we are working on some other cool tables.
    I'd be more inclined to hockey, personally.
    Since 32 teams would be hard to manage, an NHL table would be the only one where you can probably get away with a reduced number (The Original Six) and not have the fans scream bloody murder.

While I'm not a big fan of the sport, you'd think the next one to try would be a baseball table. That sport would lend itself well to a pinball table. You could make the flippers look like bats, stuff like that.

Leave a comment:

• skyway73
    replied
    I count 14 trophies in the cabinet and I still cant get the last one, it looks like a plate and sits to the right of the picture of the team. In regards to Vorlons goal and quick penalty for the opposition, I'm thinking because the opposition gained possession it must change the 'penalty save' option in the random sink hole in favour of the opposition!

The thing that makes the table exciting, albeit for me, is the constant pressure of losing the ball to the opposition and then trying to get it back and scoring or even worse, the opposition scoring. It's like being in a neverending mission lol. Very cool table Deep and you owe me some plasters for my poor wickle fingers

So, am I right in thinking we have no way of looking back at the trophies we have won, let alone the ones available? I even looked in the book-keeping which can tell me exactly how many times the left slingshot has been hit but no mention at all of any trophies! Crazy. The trophies are such a nice touch as well.

I personally never get that exciting feeling of trying to win the ball back as I've yet to have a close game, I think the closest was a 6-2 win!

PS: I could do with some plasters for my wickle fingers too Bruce

Leave a comment:

• Brucethejam
    replied
    Originally posted by Croftanator View Post
    Good strategy

The skill shot can be done as follows but be aware, because of the gate at the end sometimes dragging the ball, is not totally 100%
    Higher target - Pull back the plunger until the edge of the heel touches the left edge of the other sock.
    Lower target - Pull back the plunger until the edge of the heel is about a third into the other sock.

It'll work most of the time and get you an extraball!

You can trap the ball if you're taking a penalty to make an easy goal and you get unlimited shots unlike the opposition!
    If you're in goal multiball or wizard mode (3 balls locked), concentrate on hitting the goal ramp and scoring. Let the others drain as you have a good grace period before the ball save ends.

Leave a comment:

• Croftanator
    replied
    I use the half time multiball to boost my multipliers but apart from that I'm at a loss too.
    Good strategy

Leave a comment:

• Brucethejam
    replied
    I count 14 trophies in the cabinet and I still cant get the last one, it looks like a plate and sits to the right of the picture of the team. In regards to Vorlons goal and quick penalty for the opposition, I'm thinking because the opposition gained possession it must change the 'penalty save' option in the random sink hole in favour of the opposition!

When you save the ball from the outlanes but hit the ball into the hole directly above, it results in a corner. If you don't hit the flashing lane (lit with a ball icon) in time, that will also result in an opposition goal.

I use the half time multiball to boost my multipliers but apart from that I'm at a loss too. I noticed every lane makes the mascot do a trick, maybe a bonus for hitting all lanes?

The thing that makes the table exciting, albeit for me, is the constant pressure of losing the ball to the opposition and then trying to get it back and scoring or even worse, the opposition scoring. It's like being in a neverending mission lol. Very cool table Deep and you owe me some plasters for my poor wickle fingers

Leave a comment:

• deep
    replied
    Originally posted by theRonlyConly97 View Post
    You could do NBA teams. Lakers, Celtics, Heat, Spurs, Bulls, etc. I love the new futbol themed table. When I saw the preview video, I thought it looked okay, but after playing the game. I have to say it is brilliant in almost all aspects. I would have liked a package deal on all the teams though. Pretty expensive at $2.99 a team. Did a world cup theme ever come up in the creation process of SLF? That could of saved a little money, but knowing FIFA maybe not. During gameplay on SLF, I thought about any professional sport replacing the futbol theme and it could work. That table is that good and that thought out. My friends Dad played soccer with Pele in Brazil and in the US and I'm fairly sure it was the NY Cosmos. Deep how about a Hockey based table? You are the man with a plan!
    I would go with basketball more than hockey since I'm a basketball player myself Maybe one day, but for now we are working on some other cool tables.

Leave a comment:

• theRonlyConly97
    replied
    Deep please do a basketball themed table!

You could do NBA teams. Lakers, Celtics, Heat, Spurs, Bulls, etc. I love the new futbol themed table. When I saw the preview video, I thought it looked okay, but after playing the game. I have to say it is brilliant in almost all aspects. I would have liked a package deal on all the teams though. Pretty expensive at $2.99 a team. Did a world cup theme ever come up in the creation process of SLF? That could of saved a little money, but knowing FIFA maybe not. During gameplay on SLF, I thought about any professional sport replacing the futbol theme and it could work. That table is that good and that thought out. My friends Dad played soccer with Pele in Brazil and in the US and I'm fairly sure it was the NY Cosmos. Deep how about a Hockey based table? You are the man with a plan!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X