Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casio
    replied
    Nice presentation as always but this table is so mediocre. I want to play pinball not football. Give us something interesting, different, even downright leftfield crazy.

Leave a comment:

• Vorlon
    replied
    Crazy thing happened: my team Zen just needed a draw to win the league, I'm leading 2-1 with less than 5 minutes left on the clock and I lose possession and Barcelona equalizes and immediately gets a penalty for what I don't know. Result: with 2 seconds left on the clock I'm 2-3 behind and Milan wins the league

Leave a comment:

• skyway73
    replied
    Water

Originally posted by Vorlon View Post
    Best zen pinball table yet, though it can drag on a bit. Is there a point to the half-time multiball (besides losing a ball if you're not careful)?
    About the in-game trophies, there are some missing from the above list. There was also one for winning your first match and one for lighting all the player lamps.
    Looking at the in-game trophy cabinet it looks like there are 13 in total (I think, bit difficult to see) so I think we have listed them all here now. I've got all 13 and 2 billion now.

I think the half-time multiball is a missed opportunity, if it had been a countdown timer and increasing jackpots with every successful shot that would have been cool. I don't see why the time is infinite as it's so low scoring? Maybe I'm missing something but I don't think so.

Leave a comment:

• Vorlon
    replied
    Best zen pinball table yet, though it can drag on a bit. Is there a point to the half-time multiball (besides losing a ball if you're not careful)?
    About the in-game trophies, there are some missing from the above list. There was also one for winning your first match and one for lighting all the player lamps.
    Last edited by Vorlon; 02-22-2014, 07:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brucethejam
    replied
    Just got another trophy
    "Scored a goal with all ten targets up on the playfield" (goal area)

I think there's a timer in the goal area too, the longer you're there the less points a goal will give you.

Leave a comment:

• skyway73
    replied
    Originally posted by Brucethejam View Post
    Here's how to get most of the trophies I've managed to get:
    Finish your 1st league
    Finish 1st in the league
    Finish the league without losing
    Finish the league without a red card
    Score a golden goal
    Score more than 4 golden goals in 1 match
    Find all the extra balls
    Beat another team with 10 goals or more
    Have a score above a billion
    Block 3 penalty kicks
    Good work on noting these, I can add the following:

Conceded no goals against difficult opposition

I think this is the same as already mentioned but just to confirm it is WIN all matches rather than just being unbeaten:

WON all 10 matches during one league season

Leave a comment:

• Brucethejam
    replied
    The player sink holes give as follows:
    Attacker (top left) - Super jackpots lit
    Midfielder (middle) - Increased jackpot values
    Defender (bottom right) - 10 second longer ball save

There's a plunger on the left, just below the bumpers, that adds 5 seconds to the attack/defend timers but doesn't affect the ball possession timer. Handy if you're playing against a difficult team.I'm on my 4th league now and it looks as if the team difficulty randomly generates each league. I've been hammering barcelona by at least 8 goals but in this league they're far better, still beat them tho lol

Leave a comment:

• skyway73
    replied
    Well this table certainly is different to any other, which is a good thing. I think the majority of people who play it will enjoy it as it's so easy to keep the balls alive and start all the features. For us veteran Zen Pinball players I think it is maybe not challenging enough to hold our attention for too long. I scored 1.6 billion after only a few plays and have most of the trophies without actually trying for them, for the first time my fingers were hurting playing it as it seems there is a multiball running for the majority of the time and you end up hammering the flippers

I like the upper mini playfield and scoring a goal is satisfying. Some of the rules are interesting but, again, the constant multiballs spoil things for me. There doesn't seem to be any risk/reward during gameplay which takes away any tension and excitement that we usually get playing pinball.

I hate to sound negative and these are just my opinions, I still had some fun playing and I do appreciate the hard work which has gone into making the table.

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    Originally posted by surf1der View Post
    Block 3 penalty kicks is another one.
    Yes saw that too.

Got most of them now except all 5 extra balls. (3 skill shots I think)

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    replied
    Originally posted by Brucethejam View Post
    Here's how to get most of the trophies I've managed to get:
    Finish your 1st league
    Finish 1st in the league
    Finish the league without losing
    Finish the league without a red card
    Score a golden goal
    Score more than 4 golden goals in 1 match
    Find all the extra balls
    Beat another team with 10 goals or more
    Have a score above a billion

Think that's all I can remember as a lot were back to back. Awesome sauce and as addictive as fudge!
    Block 3 penalty kicks is another one.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Some good info here, keep it coming guys

Leave a comment:

• Brucethejam
    replied
    It looks like the tougher teams have shorter timers so you haven't got the same amount of time to attack goal lanes as a weaker team. Looks like they attack and score faster too. I picked up another trophy too, "you have to concede no goals against difficult opposition" in a match to get it.

Leave a comment:

• Croftanator
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    A little trick in getting the 10 goals trophy. Rest the audits in the Operator's Menu and make the ten goals during the Week 1 game. The mini-playfield targets are much easier to read and you can easily make a goal. You don't need to remove all of them with combo shot unlike in the later Weeks.
    Not quite correct There are easier and more difficult opposition, but the order which you play them during a season is random. You will know which difficulty you're playing by the commentary when the Fixtures are shown.

Leave a comment:

• Phobos790
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Sorry to say, this is correct. You get one team with the purchase. In order to get these teams involved we had to have a way to assign revenue to each of them. This was the only way we could make it work, we can't sell a game for $2.99 and split that 8 ways.
    Hi Barbie,

I can understand the revenue aspect. But having all 8 tables have their own pro score value is strange. Each team/skin has a max value of 1000 and the max Pro Score is now 28,000 instead of 21,000 for 21 tables. Maybe a few will buy multiple tables but only hardcore fans will get all 8. I feel obligated to compete. Seems a bit tainted. Maybe a better option was available like your best score from any team gets counted or similar.

If I get in the top 10 or 5 Pro Scores, I want it to be on skill, not because I have all the tables and only 5% of people have all 8 SLF teams...

I mentioned this in another thread but this is a better place. Still love. peace.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    A little trick in getting the 10 goals trophy. Rest the audits in the Operator's Menu and make the ten goals during the Week 1 game. The mini-playfield targets are much easier to read and you can easily make a goal. You don't need to remove all of them with combo shot unlike in the later Weeks.

Note: Scoring goals in the Wizard Mode also count towards the 10 goal tally.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X