• Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES a date!!!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

WOOOoooohooo!!! Team ZEN for the cup lol

Comment

YESSSS!!!! Looking forward to it. Team Zen FTW and maybe Juventis 'cause I like Black and White.

Comment

I like it, thought it would come out early march so cheers to Zen. Im still playing tons of dr strange, team zen here too.

Comment

Hey, is it possible to get a clarification on the pricing for the super league football table? I ask because I read an article on CVG (here) and the author mentioned that you're required to pay extra for each additional club/table skin. One thing I've always loved about your games is the fair price point but to charge extra for each additional club just sits wrong with me. It's like playing the starfighter assault table but if you try to choose the Empire you're told to cough up some more cash. Really hope CVG has got mixed up on this one, cus I'm really looking forward to this table.

Comment

Oh no I have the YLOD (Yellow light of death) My PS3 won't turn on and it is flashing red. Supposedly it's overheated or something. I haven't Played in a bit and was surprised to see that happen. Only to find that there is no easy fix. I've seen vids on how to fix but no guarantees. IT sucks!!!!

Any chance it's on steam? anytime soon? Man was so looking forward to Tuesday.

Edit - Read that it will be on steam wednesday. If by chance I don't Fix the Ps3 by Tuesday I'll probably go ahead and get it on steam.
              Last edited by tenorhero; 02-16-2014, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Miek View Post
                Hey, is it possible to get a clarification on the pricing for the super league football table? I ask because I read an article on CVG (here) and the author mentioned that you're required to pay extra for each additional club/table skin. One thing I've always loved about your games is the fair price point but to charge extra for each additional club just sits wrong with me. It's like playing the starfighter assault table but if you try to choose the Empire you're told to cough up some more cash. Really hope CVG has got mixed up on this one, cus I'm really looking forward to this table.
                One price, 2.99. Tuesday for North America, Wednesday for Europe. Another Zen masterpiece on its way. cheers

Comment

I never go to CVG for news, because they never get their facts right. This is not the first time they have misreported the news either.

Going by the official announcement, it's only one price for all of it. Plain and simple, the table has a few skins depending on which team you choose and for people that aren't much into European Football (aka Soccer), you can always choose Team Zen.
                  Last edited by shogun00; 02-16-2014, 11:23 PM.

Comment

I really have to wonder where CVG got their source to be honest, if it's just mindless speculation then it's terrible journalism, plain and simple. That's why I came here to try and get an answer straight from the horses mouth, I don't want to believe the CVG article but at the same time it seems incredibly odd to just pluck that kind of information out of nowhere.

Comment

Sorry to say, this is correct. You get one team with the purchase. In order to get these teams involved we had to have a way to assign revenue to each of them. This was the only way we could make it work, we can't sell a game for $2.99 and split that 8 ways.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                        Sorry to say, this is correct. You get one team with the purchase. In order to get these teams involved we had to have a way to assign revenue to each of them. This was the only way we could make it work, we can't sell a game for $2.99 and split that 8 ways.
                        OK! I really don't have an issue with this, but then again I'm not really into sports. I'll just buy the table and stick to the Team Zen theme or whatever theme it comes with.

However, I find this form of PR to be a little aggravating. Why didn't you mentioned this in your original blog post? Or made a new blog post with these pricing details? Why did we have to go to a third rate news site to get this info?
                        Last edited by shogun00; 02-17-2014, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                          Team Zen it is.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                            OK! I really don't have an issue with this, but then again I'm not much into sports. I'll just buy the table and stick to the Team Zen theme or whatever theme it comes with.

However, I find this form of PR to be a little aggravating. Why didn't you mentioned this in your original blog post? Or made a new blog post with these pricing details? Why did we have to go to a third rate news site to get this info?
                            My bad on this one - I didn't know the pricing structure until that last press release (with release dates) was sent out. Sorry for any confusion!
                            Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 02-17-2014, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Thanks for sorting that mix up out. I'll still be downloading the table as I love both football and pinball, but I'm slightly disappointed about having to restrict myself to just one of the teams . Can you confirm two things for me though, 1. does each individual club have a trial table? It'd be nice to be able to see the tables in action before committing to one club. And 2. do the tables work as buying a separate table for each team? Or is it just one table for the set price and each additional team works as DLC for that table?

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for sorting that mix up out. I'll still be downloading the table as I love both football and pinball, but I'm slightly disappointed about having to restrict myself to just one of the teams . Can you confirm two things for me though, 1. does each individual club have a trial table? It'd be nice to be able to see the tables in action before committing to one club. And 2. do the tables work as buying a separate table for each team? Or is it just one table for the set price and each additional team works as DLC for that table?

Thanks.
                                I would also like to know, to help me make my decision as to which team(s) I acquire, if each team has its own unique animations, sounds and music and variation in modes/missions rather than just a different paint job.
                                XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

Working...
                                X