Super League Football table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cloda View Post
    I would also like to know, to help me make my decision as to which team(s) I acquire, if each team has its own unique animations, sounds and music and variation in modes/missions rather than just a different paint job.
    In order to allow shared leaderboards between the teams, the core gameplay had to remain the same for each team; so there is no difference in these respects.
    Most of the music is the same, though we were able to use some club anthems during the table intro. The rest of the audio (Voiceovers and SFX) are the same.
    Obviously, graphically they are completely different, including different mascots for each team - though not all clubs have a mascot or it wasn't possible to use, so they use a generic mascot with the team's colours.
    Dotmatrix animations are all the same, apart from the player images for each team.

Each table does have it's own demo, and works as its own separate DLC, so you can try out each team if you want HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Croftanator View Post
      In order to allow shared leaderboards between the teams, the core gameplay had to remain the same for each team; so there is no difference in these respects.
      Most of the music is the same, though we were able to use some club anthems during the table intro. The rest of the audio (Voiceovers and SFX) are the same.
      Obviously, graphically they are completely different, including different mascots for each team - though not all clubs have a mascot or it wasn't possible to use, so they use a generic mascot with the team's colours.
      Dotmatrix animations are all the same, apart from the player images for each team.

Each table does have it's own demo, and works as its own separate DLC, so you can try out each team if you want HTH
      Thanks for the comprehensive reply. I'll definitely pick a different team for each of the three platforms I play on but will probably only stick to one team per platform. I don't have an affiliation to any of the teams (I'm from Africa) so are not too fussed who I choose.
      XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

Thanks Barbie. I know little of soccer but I will buy more than one team to support Zen. Don't worry about making a mistake unless you're not human! I mean Zen has given freely to us a lot of times. No need to freak out. I only freak when I see $60 games with a $50 pass to go along with it.
        "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Comment

Micro-transaction within micro-transaction.

Comment

hmmm

Best Team is missing FC Bayern M√ľnchen !!!! please

Comment

I purchased the Zen Pinball club table for Vita and completed a game but the PS4 version can't find any tables to import. I even downloaded the demo and it still won't find anything to import.

Comment

Originally posted by Croftanator View Post
                I guess I should've checked that before I bought all of them because I thought they were different

No interest in football at all but at least it doesn't stop me from supporting Zen

Comment

Originally posted by NoThru22 View Post
                  I purchased the Zen Pinball club table for Vita and completed a game but the PS4 version can't find any tables to import. I even downloaded the demo and it still won't find anything to import.
                  It should be listed as free on the PSN store for you on PS4, so you can download it from there. If not, try going to Settings > PSN > Restore Licenses and that should unlock it. Let me know if that doesn’t work!

Comment

Which team does Pele play for? He's the only soccer player I know.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
                      NY Giants

Comment

• Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
                        He's retired now but he played for Santos FC for most of his career. (Yay wikipedia!)

Comment

• Three cheers for Zen!

Fantastic work with this table guys. I'm a Villa fan but downloaded the Liverpool table as I have a soft spot for them as well. I like the idea of real premiership players so that prevented me from going down the Zen team route.

There was a slight issue in that the PS3 Liverpool unlock item is attached the the Juventus game pack on the EU store. However it didn't prevent me purchasing the unlock and directly downloading the Liverpool game pack as a separate item.

As to the table, it's nice and accessible (but not to the point of being boring - sorry PvZ). That mini-playfield is genius. I love the feeling when you squeeze in a goal even though you haven't reduced the defenders. Loving the persistent trophies as well.

It's just a shame I had to save the state of my Vita game on the commute to work... sitting on 600M and looking to crack that billion mark!

Comment

• Awesome table guys I'm really enjoying this one. Picked up 3 trophies and a wizard mode AND gubbed barcelona 7-0 lol. I like the commentary too but who are they? A lot of the time its seems as if Clarkson and Hammond from Top gear are doin it lol.

Comment

• Haha, I think he sounds like Clarkson too - but alas, it is not them At least we know who to get if we do a Top Gear table

Comment

• Fun but quite easy table again... will definitely appeal to the casual player. Much easier to keep the ball alive for me then on Dr. Strange table. Am currently on a game where I have finished three matches (won 2, lost 1) and have around 500mil without having a decent understanding of everything that is going on. Got a bunch of extra balls, but don't know yet how. Will read the table instructions when I finish this game but would be great if I can reach a billion on my first game!
                                XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

Working...
                                X