Super League Football table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Croftanator View Post
    Haha, I think he sounds like Clarkson too - but alas, it is not them At least we know who to get if we do a Top Gear table
    It's an uncanny likeness and hilarious at times lol. Just scored 1.2 billion Team Zen just won the league without losing a match and totally hammered Barcelona 11-1 lol. There's a recurring glitch/ball trap. If you have multiballs and send one up the left goal ramp, if you send the other one up the same ramp quickly, they get trapped. If you shunt the table twice, the yellow card usually lets you out. If it doesn't, just wait a little while and try again. It will work Only got two trophies left to fill the cabinet. Is there a list of them? So I can aim for them.

Comment

• Just downloaded the table not even two hours ago and completed my first round. I'm loving this table already. Huge kudos again to Zen for being awesome. Of course I'm on Team Zen for this one . I scored just under 800 million on that first round which is just 40 million shy of Scubafinch's current best. Hoping to smash the billion today and maybe get a spot in the Top 5 .
      It's pretty easy to geta high score on this table because you are in multi ball half the time and you have the safe flippers at the outlanes preventing side drains most of the time. Very easy to keep the ball in play. Also I think I got two or maybe even three extra balls without even trying. I really like playing matches against other teams and scoring goals is always awesome.
      The two trophies for the hunters among us shouldn't be that big of a chellenge. The Golden Goal is very simple and I scored three of them in my first game and activated the wizard mode three times lol. Scoring ten goals can be an issue but once you get the hang of the table it should be easy enough

Comment

• Here's how to get most of the trophies I've managed to get:
        Finish your 1st league
        Finish 1st in the league
        Finish the league without losing
        Finish the league without a red card
        Score a golden goal
        Score more than 4 golden goals in 1 match
        Find all the extra balls
        Beat another team with 10 goals or more
        Have a score above a billion

Think that's all I can remember as a lot were back to back. Awesome sauce and as addictive as fudge!

Comment

• Really fun table.

Love it! Not my all time fav but as far as Zen originals, It's right up there with Epic Quest, Sorcerer's Lair, MARS. (People have been wondering if you will do an Epic Quest 2 or something like that)

The best scoring opportunities on this table is definitely shooting the ramps to remove defenders. Or you can just keep shooting the sink-hole over and over for the Random rewards.

The lock for the the strikers is tough to get IMO. You have get a either a good bounce are well timed shot from the upper right flipper. Doing so will definitely get you some high scores in MB with the super Jackpots lit. I always try to lock at least 1 ball before a goal.

I like the trophies within the game. I think All I need is the 10 goal one (Highest is 7) and the billion trophy. (around 850m now)

Now I guess I'll have to wait and see if Steam will give a sale so I can represent Juventis. Right now I'm with Team Zen.

Comment

• I think the table is fun but doesn't have much depth or challenge. There are not that many modes and your only real scoring opportunities are from celebration multiballs and the wizard mode multiball. And with the outlane flippers you should never lose a ball from an outlane drain. I got all the trophies, 3 wizard modes, and scored over a billion points on my second game. I don't think this is a table with much replay value.

Comment

• A little trick in getting the 10 goals trophy. Rest the audits in the Operator's Menu and make the ten goals during the Week 1 game. The mini-playfield targets are much easier to read and you can easily make a goal. You don't need to remove all of them with combo shot unlike in the later Weeks.

Note: Scoring goals in the Wizard Mode also count towards the 10 goal tally.

Comment

• Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                Sorry to say, this is correct. You get one team with the purchase. In order to get these teams involved we had to have a way to assign revenue to each of them. This was the only way we could make it work, we can't sell a game for $2.99 and split that 8 ways.
                Hi Barbie,

I can understand the revenue aspect. But having all 8 tables have their own pro score value is strange. Each team/skin has a max value of 1000 and the max Pro Score is now 28,000 instead of 21,000 for 21 tables. Maybe a few will buy multiple tables but only hardcore fans will get all 8. I feel obligated to compete. Seems a bit tainted. Maybe a better option was available like your best score from any team gets counted or similar.

If I get in the top 10 or 5 Pro Scores, I want it to be on skill, not because I have all the tables and only 5% of people have all 8 SLF teams...

I mentioned this in another thread but this is a better place. Still love. peace.
                Table wishlist: Tron . Halo . Gears of War . Final Fantasy . Robot/Mechs . Golf . Pool/Billiards

Comment

• Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                  A little trick in getting the 10 goals trophy. Rest the audits in the Operator's Menu and make the ten goals during the Week 1 game. The mini-playfield targets are much easier to read and you can easily make a goal. You don't need to remove all of them with combo shot unlike in the later Weeks.
                  Not quite correct There are easier and more difficult opposition, but the order which you play them during a season is random. You will know which difficulty you're playing by the commentary when the Fixtures are shown.

Comment

• It looks like the tougher teams have shorter timers so you haven't got the same amount of time to attack goal lanes as a weaker team. Looks like they attack and score faster too. I picked up another trophy too, "you have to concede no goals against difficult opposition" in a match to get it.

Comment

• Some good info here, keep it coming guys
                      sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                      Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                      *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• Originally posted by Brucethejam View Post
                        Here's how to get most of the trophies I've managed to get:
                        Finish your 1st league
                        Finish 1st in the league
                        Score a golden goal
                        Find all the extra balls

Think that's all I can remember as a lot were back to back. Awesome sauce and as addictive as fudge!
                        Block 3 penalty kicks is another one.

Comment

• Originally posted by surf1der View Post
                          Block 3 penalty kicks is another one.
                          Yes saw that too.

Got most of them now except all 5 extra balls. (3 skill shots I think)

Comment

• Well this table certainly is different to any other, which is a good thing. I think the majority of people who play it will enjoy it as it's so easy to keep the balls alive and start all the features. For us veteran Zen Pinball players I think it is maybe not challenging enough to hold our attention for too long. I scored 1.6 billion after only a few plays and have most of the trophies without actually trying for them, for the first time my fingers were hurting playing it as it seems there is a multiball running for the majority of the time and you end up hammering the flippers

I like the upper mini playfield and scoring a goal is satisfying. Some of the rules are interesting but, again, the constant multiballs spoil things for me. There doesn't seem to be any risk/reward during gameplay which takes away any tension and excitement that we usually get playing pinball.

I hate to sound negative and these are just my opinions, I still had some fun playing and I do appreciate the hard work which has gone into making the table.

Comment

• The player sink holes give as follows:
                              Attacker (top left) - Super jackpots lit
                              Midfielder (middle) - Increased jackpot values
                              Defender (bottom right) - 10 second longer ball save

There's a plunger on the left, just below the bumpers, that adds 5 seconds to the attack/defend timers but doesn't affect the ball possession timer. Handy if you're playing against a difficult team.I'm on my 4th league now and it looks as if the team difficulty randomly generates each league. I've been hammering barcelona by at least 8 goals but in this league they're far better, still beat them tho lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Brucethejam View Post
                                Here's how to get most of the trophies I've managed to get:
                                Finish your 1st league
                                Finish 1st in the league
                                Score a golden goal
                                Find all the extra balls
                                Block 3 penalty kicks
                                Good work on noting these, I can add the following:

Conceded no goals against difficult opposition

I think this is the same as already mentioned but just to confirm it is WIN all matches rather than just being unbeaten:

WON all 10 matches during one league season

Comment

Working...
                                X