Super League Football table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got another trophy
    "Scored a goal with all ten targets up on the playfield" (goal area)

I think there's a timer in the goal area too, the longer you're there the less points a goal will give you.

Comment

• Best zen pinball table yet, though it can drag on a bit. Is there a point to the half-time multiball (besides losing a ball if you're not careful)?
      About the in-game trophies, there are some missing from the above list. There was also one for winning your first match and one for lighting all the player lamps.
      Last edited by Vorlon; 02-22-2014, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Water

Originally posted by Vorlon View Post
        Best zen pinball table yet, though it can drag on a bit. Is there a point to the half-time multiball (besides losing a ball if you're not careful)?
        About the in-game trophies, there are some missing from the above list. There was also one for winning your first match and one for lighting all the player lamps.
        Looking at the in-game trophy cabinet it looks like there are 13 in total (I think, bit difficult to see) so I think we have listed them all here now. I've got all 13 and 2 billion now.

I think the half-time multiball is a missed opportunity, if it had been a countdown timer and increasing jackpots with every successful shot that would have been cool. I don't see why the time is infinite as it's so low scoring? Maybe I'm missing something but I don't think so.

Comment

• Crazy thing happened: my team Zen just needed a draw to win the league, I'm leading 2-1 with less than 5 minutes left on the clock and I lose possession and Barcelona equalizes and immediately gets a penalty for what I don't know. Result: with 2 seconds left on the clock I'm 2-3 behind and Milan wins the league

Comment

• Nice presentation as always but this table is so mediocre. I want to play pinball not football. Give us something interesting, different, even downright leftfield crazy.

Comment

• Deep please do a basketball themed table!

You could do NBA teams. Lakers, Celtics, Heat, Spurs, Bulls, etc. I love the new futbol themed table. When I saw the preview video, I thought it looked okay, but after playing the game. I have to say it is brilliant in almost all aspects. I would have liked a package deal on all the teams though. Pretty expensive at $2.99 a team. Did a world cup theme ever come up in the creation process of SLF? That could of saved a little money, but knowing FIFA maybe not. During gameplay on SLF, I thought about any professional sport replacing the futbol theme and it could work. That table is that good and that thought out. My friends Dad played soccer with Pele in Brazil and in the US and I'm fairly sure it was the NY Cosmos. Deep how about a Hockey based table? You are the man with a plan!

Comment

• Originally posted by theRonlyConly97 View Post
                You could do NBA teams. Lakers, Celtics, Heat, Spurs, Bulls, etc. I love the new futbol themed table. When I saw the preview video, I thought it looked okay, but after playing the game. I have to say it is brilliant in almost all aspects. I would have liked a package deal on all the teams though. Pretty expensive at $2.99 a team. Did a world cup theme ever come up in the creation process of SLF? That could of saved a little money, but knowing FIFA maybe not. During gameplay on SLF, I thought about any professional sport replacing the futbol theme and it could work. That table is that good and that thought out. My friends Dad played soccer with Pele in Brazil and in the US and I'm fairly sure it was the NY Cosmos. Deep how about a Hockey based table? You are the man with a plan!
                I would go with basketball more than hockey since I'm a basketball player myself Maybe one day, but for now we are working on some other cool tables.

Comment

• I count 14 trophies in the cabinet and I still cant get the last one, it looks like a plate and sits to the right of the picture of the team. In regards to Vorlons goal and quick penalty for the opposition, I'm thinking because the opposition gained possession it must change the 'penalty save' option in the random sink hole in favour of the opposition!

When you save the ball from the outlanes but hit the ball into the hole directly above, it results in a corner. If you don't hit the flashing lane (lit with a ball icon) in time, that will also result in an opposition goal.

I use the half time multiball to boost my multipliers but apart from that I'm at a loss too. I noticed every lane makes the mascot do a trick, maybe a bonus for hitting all lanes?

The thing that makes the table exciting, albeit for me, is the constant pressure of losing the ball to the opposition and then trying to get it back and scoring or even worse, the opposition scoring. It's like being in a neverending mission lol. Very cool table Deep and you owe me some plasters for my poor wickle fingers

Comment

• Originally posted by Brucethejam View Post
                    I use the half time multiball to boost my multipliers but apart from that I'm at a loss too.
                    Good strategy

Comment

• Originally posted by Croftanator View Post
                      Good strategy

The skill shot can be done as follows but be aware, because of the gate at the end sometimes dragging the ball, is not totally 100%
                      Higher target - Pull back the plunger until the edge of the heel touches the left edge of the other sock.
                      Lower target - Pull back the plunger until the edge of the heel is about a third into the other sock.

It'll work most of the time and get you an extraball!

You can trap the ball if you're taking a penalty to make an easy goal and you get unlimited shots unlike the opposition!
                      If you're in goal multiball or wizard mode (3 balls locked), concentrate on hitting the goal ramp and scoring. Let the others drain as you have a good grace period before the ball save ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brucethejam View Post
                        I count 14 trophies in the cabinet and I still cant get the last one, it looks like a plate and sits to the right of the picture of the team. In regards to Vorlons goal and quick penalty for the opposition, I'm thinking because the opposition gained possession it must change the 'penalty save' option in the random sink hole in favour of the opposition!

The thing that makes the table exciting, albeit for me, is the constant pressure of losing the ball to the opposition and then trying to get it back and scoring or even worse, the opposition scoring. It's like being in a neverending mission lol. Very cool table Deep and you owe me some plasters for my poor wickle fingers

So, am I right in thinking we have no way of looking back at the trophies we have won, let alone the ones available? I even looked in the book-keeping which can tell me exactly how many times the left slingshot has been hit but no mention at all of any trophies! Crazy. The trophies are such a nice touch as well.

I personally never get that exciting feeling of trying to win the ball back as I've yet to have a close game, I think the closest was a 6-2 win!

PS: I could do with some plasters for my wickle fingers too Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by deep View Post
                          I would go with basketball more than hockey since I'm a basketball player myself Maybe one day, but for now we are working on some other cool tables.
                          I'd be more inclined to hockey, personally.
                          Since 32 teams would be hard to manage, an NHL table would be the only one where you can probably get away with a reduced number (The Original Six) and not have the fans scream bloody murder.

While I'm not a big fan of the sport, you'd think the next one to try would be a baseball table. That sport would lend itself well to a pinball table. You could make the flippers look like bats, stuff like that.
                          Tables completed: Ms Splosion Man, Spiderman, BioLab, Captain America, Empire Strikes Back, The Avengers, Wolverine, World War Hulk, Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight, Infinity Gauntlet, Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Han Solo
                          Billionaire's Club: Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Avengers, Sorcerer's Lair, Empire Strikes Back, Captain America, Ms. Splosion Man, Han Solo

Comment

• Super League Football isn't all that challenging but another fine table.It is cool to see Zen tackle an original theme again.I'd also love to see a basketball table.Only thing i dislike is that even the Team Zen table has to be bought seperately.I went with Madrid, would have been cool if the Team Zen table was available free for everyone who has bought a Super League Football table.

Comment

• Flippers look like bats would be really cool, and maybe a sink hole to advance runners and a tricky target to hit to steal a base. A home run you have to drop 4 targets in the right given sequence. A floating baseball like the book on strange.

Comment

• Originally posted by OriginalEther View Post
                                While I'm not a big fan of the sport, you'd think the next one to try would be a baseball table. That sport would lend itself well to a pinball table. You could make the flippers look like bats, stuff like that.
                                A baseball table might be a little risky since that sport is pretty much irrelevant outside of the US. Hell most people over here don't even know the exact rules of baseball if anything at all.
                                Not saying it would be a bad table (I'd buy it of course) but I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't be interested at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X