X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf1der
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    I've been buying tables on the PS3 for four years now. The number of traditional sales on the PSN version of the game has been nil.

The only discounts that they have offered on the PSN was a 3 table bundle deal (Paranormal, Sorcerer's Lair and Plants vs Zombies) during Halloween last year for $5 (instead of $8) and a few PS Plus offerings.

And I think they have the right to whine to a certain extent. We get the short end of the stick a lot of times. Granted the console versions (360 and PS3) have been out the longest. We rarely ever get sales (just an occasional deal), while the Steam version has been out for only about 6 months and has had multiple flash sales. Plus, you got a free table out of the deal. It's nice to see that the PS4 version gets one as well, but even to this day the PS3/Vita/360 versions don't offer a free table. And don't get me started on the iOS and Andriod versions, where the tables cost only $2 a piece and they get to buy the tables individually. A Star Wars table pack that cost $10 for us only costs $6 for them. At least the Steam version gets a sale that can get down to that cost.

FYI, Pinball FX is the original name of the game. The name was changed on the other platforms, because Microsoft published the title on the 360 and PC. The game was first released on the Xbox 360 and Zen went from there.
    The tables on iOS may be cheaper than consoles, but they have inferior physics and control schemes. And the Steam sales have been much better than any other platform including mobile. There was a 50% off summer sale, a 66% off daily sale, a humble bundle sale in which you could get 11 tables for a buck (average of less than 10 cents per table) or 22 tables for $6 (an average of around a quarter per table), and currently a winter sale with tables/packs 50-75% off with a flash sale that saw all tables discounted at 75% off. $2.50 for the new Star Wars pack ain't bad. And this was just in the past 7-8 months. No other platform has seen sales this frequent and at such a deep discount. It's a pity that Steam users also seem to be the biggest whiners.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by Khronikos View Post
    OH well but kick in those PS3 sales please!
    I've been buying tables on the PS3 for four years now. The number of traditional sales on the PSN version of the game has been nil.

The only discounts that they have offered on the PSN was a 3 table bundle deal (Paranormal, Sorcerer's Lair and Plants vs Zombies) during Halloween last year for $5 (instead of $8) and a few PS Plus offerings.

Console guys always get to whine.
    And I think they have the right to whine to a certain extent. We get the short end of the stick a lot of times. Granted the console versions (360 and PS3) have been out the longest. We rarely ever get sales (just an occasional deal), while the Steam version has been out for only about 6 months and has had multiple flash sales. Plus, you got a free table out of the deal. It's nice to see that the PS4 version gets one as well, but even to this day the PS3/Vita/360 versions don't offer a free table. And don't get me started on the iOS and Andriod versions, where the tables cost only $2 a piece and they get to buy the tables individually. A Star Wars table pack that cost $10 for us only costs $6 for them. At least the Steam version gets a sale that can get down to that cost.

I have this on PC, where it is renamed, and have spent quite a bit supporting it there.
    FYI, Pinball FX is the original name of the game. The name was changed on the other platforms, because Microsoft published the title on the 360 and PC. The game was first released on the Xbox 360 and Zen went from there.
    Last edited by shogun00; 12-29-2013, 05:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Khronikos
    replied
    Console guys always get to whine. I have this on PC, where it is renamed, and have spent quite a bit supporting it there. The tables I did buy for PS3 are long gone on some other account. OH well but kick in those PS3 sales please!

Leave a comment:

• DanHD
    replied
    New ZP2 available for PS4 ! (Europe)

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Dec 18th!
    Yes !!!!

I have installed it, and it's great !!

Many thanks !!

Leave a comment:

• blazergamer
    replied
    Looks like it's been delayed to next week !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Warped Trekker
    replied
    Yeah we had to make a choice on which ones to bring over, we could only do 20 tables.
    I don't understand why just a selection of 20, and not the whole collection? Was this an internal decision or something on the Sony side? Will any others be eventually ported over to the PS4?

Leave a comment:

• Galactic Runner
    replied
    YES!! This is such great news!!

So, I assume Remote Play functionality is also available on the PS4 version? I bet it'll look just as good as having the actual game on the PS VITA.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by DanHD View Post
    Hi Barbie,

Do you please have a release date for ZP2 on the European PSN for PS4 ?

Dec 18th!

Leave a comment:

• DanHD
    replied
    Europe release date for Zen Pinball 2 on PS4 ?

Haha I wish! They usually update the PSN store late morning/early afternoon pacific time
    Hi Barbie,

Do you please have a release date for ZP2 on the European PSN for PS4 ?

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by JCat View Post
    Any chance Zen will grace the PS4 at 12:01 AM?
    Haha I wish! They usually update the PSN store late morning/early afternoon pacific time

Leave a comment:

• JCat
    replied
    Any chance Zen will grace the PS4 at 12:01 AM?

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by blazergamer View Post
    Will the PS4 tables be available in 3D on the PS4 Barbie ?

Originally posted by Phobos790 View Post
    The blog says yes.
    Yep!

Leave a comment:

• Phobos790
    replied
    Originally posted by blazergamer View Post

The blog says yes.

Leave a comment:

• blazergamer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Phobos790
    replied
    Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
    It's interesting though I love Zen and I gladly payed the Approximately 91+ dollars on all the tables. I was not looking forward to pay another 91+ dollars to play the same tables on another system. That's just ludicrous. When I eventually get the Ps4 It would be great to have all the tables that I enjoy all on the same console again. I do appreciate that Zen has given us the 20 tables listed. I just can't fathom paying for them twice.

You should make a poll wether or not you will buy the tables that are missing. I'm not so sure I would because I already have them on the Ps3.
    I understand what you're saying but I would recommend seeing how impressed you'll be playing at 1080P and 60 FPS. I have all tables on PS3 and 360 and most on Wii U as well.

If it plays and looks like I expect, I'll have no problem re-buying all tables brought over to PS4 after the initial 20. Having them all in the same place in full res is important (PS3 and 360 will only remain hooked up for so long) and I'll need all tables to drive up my superscore anyway

Leave a comment:

Working...
X