No announcement yet.

Zen Pinball 2 on PS4!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for the PS4 tables ! Will you be using features like the trackpad or the integrated speaker on the new controller or the lightbar ? What's so great is that that pinball wizards will now be able to stream and post videos directly from their consoles to Youtube.

Anyways my PS4 can't wait for the release !

Sent from my iPad

Comment

Originally posted by Zuch80 View Post
      I have very mixed fillings about it now. I was very happy to hear ZP2 is coming to PS4 but leaving so many tables behind its like deal breaker to me. I would love to have every single table I bought since the ZP1 under one roof like on PS3. Will it be clarified if the rest of the tables (all) are coming to PS4 in the near future? I don’t think it will be a problem If we have to pay for them again.
      As for now, just the tables listed are coming, but of course we're listening to feedback on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Thefly0810 View Post
        Plus, if Zen releases the remaining 15 tables in the future at a cost using the current generation pricing it wouldn't be bad at all, considering prior PS3/Vita owners get the other 20 free. Adding it up, it would be about $41. $10 for the Zen Pinball Originals (Tesla, Shaman, El Dorado, V12); $10 for the Marvel Vengeance and Virtue Pack (Thor, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, X-Men); and then $2.99 for the remaining seven standalone tables (Excalibur, Mars, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Street Fighter 2, Marvel:Fantastic Four, Marvel:Captain America, Marvel:Civil War). I'd slap down $41 in a heartbeat in order to have all the tables available to me on the PS 4.

It's interesting though I love Zen and I gladly payed the Approximately 91+ dollars on all the tables. I was not looking forward to pay another 91+ dollars to play the same tables on another system. That's just ludicrous. When I eventually get the Ps4 It would be great to have all the tables that I enjoy all on the same console again. I do appreciate that Zen has given us the 20 tables listed. I just can't fathom paying for them twice.

You should make a poll wether or not you will buy the tables that are missing. I'm not so sure I would because I already have them on the Ps3.

Comment

Well, you can put me down as someone who would be interested in getting the rest of the Zen Pinball 2 library down the road on PS4. I'd even be willing to pay an upgrade or package fee; I've already gotten plenty of tables twice for the price of one thanks to cross buy on PS3 and Vita.

Comment

Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
            It's interesting though I love Zen and I gladly payed the Approximately 91+ dollars on all the tables. I was not looking forward to pay another 91+ dollars to play the same tables on another system. That's just ludicrous. When I eventually get the Ps4 It would be great to have all the tables that I enjoy all on the same console again. I do appreciate that Zen has given us the 20 tables listed. I just can't fathom paying for them twice.

You should make a poll wether or not you will buy the tables that are missing. I'm not so sure I would because I already have them on the Ps3.
            I understand what you're saying but I would recommend seeing how impressed you'll be playing at 1080P and 60 FPS. I have all tables on PS3 and 360 and most on Wii U as well.

If it plays and looks like I expect, I'll have no problem re-buying all tables brought over to PS4 after the initial 20. Having them all in the same place in full res is important (PS3 and 360 will only remain hooked up for so long) and I'll need all tables to drive up my superscore anyway
            Table wishlist: Tron . Halo . Gears of War . Final Fantasy . Robot/Mechs . Golf . Pool/Billiards

Comment

Will the PS4 tables be available in 3D on the PS4 Barbie ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by blazergamer View Post

The blog says yes.
                Table wishlist: Tron . Halo . Gears of War . Final Fantasy . Robot/Mechs . Golf . Pool/Billiards

Comment

Originally posted by blazergamer View Post

Originally posted by Phobos790 View Post
                  The blog says yes.
                  Yep!

Comment

Any chance Zen will grace the PS4 at 12:01 AM?

Comment

Originally posted by JCat View Post
                      Any chance Zen will grace the PS4 at 12:01 AM?
                      Haha I wish! They usually update the PSN store late morning/early afternoon pacific time

Comment

Europe release date for Zen Pinball 2 on PS4 ?

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                        Haha I wish! They usually update the PSN store late morning/early afternoon pacific time
                        Hi Barbie,

Do you please have a release date for ZP2 on the European PSN for PS4 ?

Comment

Originally posted by DanHD View Post
                          Hi Barbie,

Do you please have a release date for ZP2 on the European PSN for PS4 ?

Dec 18th!

Comment

YES!! This is such great news!!

So, I assume Remote Play functionality is also available on the PS4 version? I bet it'll look just as good as having the actual game on the PS VITA.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                              Yeah we had to make a choice on which ones to bring over, we could only do 20 tables.
                              I don't understand why just a selection of 20, and not the whole collection? Was this an internal decision or something on the Sony side? Will any others be eventually ported over to the PS4?
                              PSN ID: mdh71

Comment

Looks like it's been delayed to next week !

Comment

Working...
                                X